Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

Somalis always fall  for the sort of Beerlaxaawsi the Gallas say  cush cush . This is nonsense Cush is just a linguistic Group of Peoples in the Horn beja saho afar Agew, there is no difference .reallly between Amhara and  Agew  really besides Lingustic  issues. these languages were adopted ten thousands of years ago.

How ever Somalidu way u jilicsan yihin these Oromo. 

But they dont like us i have said it on these forums  their interest is to take over Somali cities districts. Abtigiis needs to be vigilant Walahi.

back in the days when i was in diredhawe it was  Somali town over 65 percent of the people were Somalis , today we are lucky if we are 35 percent 

our ancestors have never liked these gallas , we have always called them Gaala madow.  this sort of likeness i dont know halkay ka timid.some might call me racists but when i was in Hargeisa few years ago ,  a soldier of Somaliland slapped some galla kid in his face and said soco oromyow.  And do know what his mother said  kan wad dili karta he is walking laakin kan aan dhabarka ku sitto isaga idin talin ,back then siilaanyo said over 10,000 gallas back to their Ethiopia. They are also not all Muslims u know that right  they are not  only those in east are Afranqallo and others. they have over 15 million if not more who Christians or pagans really . Those in Shewa are basically just Amhara . i remember back in 2017 i think butcherd Somali qat traders in Ethiopia , these people are not bini adan , who remember that village  Geri village in kilinka oromadu so weeraareen , nimankani wa cadow weyn weye .hadi aan la iska qaban way fidiayaan

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Hargaisa

reerki wa dawakhay  mid ba kuleh Kulmiye wan ka baxay oo ucid baan ku biiray what is the difference faisal baba ina biixi kaga daran hawsha haha.

sidani miir qab maha

allow no sahal amuuraha

Muse and Abiy are two men with little to lose but have the ability to create a lot of chaos. Abiy's army is barely in Amhara, and this is happening in Oromia.

15 hours ago, Arafaat said:

e with Somali’s, they never discuss real issues when they meet. HSM and Muse Biixi met only a day before this deal and have could have discussed real issues a

African Union Urge Calm Amidst Ethiopia-Somaliland Agreement Controversy

By: Nasiru Eneji Abdulrasheed

Published: January 5, 2024 at 4:24 am EST

In a move sparking tension across the Horn of Africa, Ethiopia and the self-proclaimed independent region of Somaliland signed a controversial memorandum of understanding (MoU). This deal, viewed by Somalia as a violation of its sovereignty, has elicited calls for calm from both the African Union (AU) and the United States.

In the terms of the MoU, landlocked Ethiopia secures access to the Red Sea via Somaliland, the second-most populous country in Africa. The agreement includes access to commercial maritime services, a military base, and a lease of 20 kilometers of Somaliland coastline for the next half-century. Somaliland’s leader, Muse Bihi Abdi, has asserted that Ethiopia, in return, would acknowledge Somaliland’s independence, a claim yet to be confirmed by Ethiopia.

Call for Calm and Dialogue

Following the agreement, the AU, led by Commission Chair Moussa Faki Mahamat, has urged restraint and mutual respect in order to de-escalate rising tensions. Mahamat emphasized the need for Ethiopia and Somalia to commence negotiations promptly, underlining the necessity of respecting the unity and sovereignty of AU member states. The U.S., despite refusing to acknowledge the independence of Somaliland, has echoed this call for diplomatic dialogue to resolve the simmering crisis.

While Somaliland declared its independence from Somalia in 1991, it has not received worldwide recognition. The Somali government in Mogadishu has strongly opposed this claim to sovereignty. The deal with Ethiopia has only intensified this opposition, leading Somalia to recall its ambassador to Ethiopia.

The repercussions of this contentious deal have been felt far and wide, with increasing anti-Ethiopian sentiment in southern Somalia and strained Somali-Ethiopian relations. Several international organizations and countries, including the European Union, the Arab league, and IGAD, have expressed concern and called for calm and restraint among the involved parties.

Abiy’s National Security Advisor, Ridwaan Hussein claims that Bihi agreed to provide land FROM Lughaya in Awdal to the Ethiopian border as a military base for the Ethiopian army according to state media. Thats more than half of the #Awdal region under foreign military control. Preposterous to even sign away such lands for some chum-change from a defaulting failing economy