Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

France Training 3000 TFG Soldiers

Cowke   

France will train 3,000 Somali Security Forces (RBC NEWS)

Published on: October 10,2009 Garowe Time 10:44 am

ABDALLE MUUMIN

RBC NEWS

Cabdallemuumin2@gmail.com

France has proposed to train 3,000 Somali security forces to help stabilize the war torn country, French defense minister said.

Herve Morin, French defense minister said in a statement to Swedish government currently holding the presidency of European Union that the French authority will launch an efforts to train TFG forces in French military base in Djibouti.

The minister has revealed his government will cxontinue providing important support to the transitional government of Somalia which is encountering heavy challenges against islamist rebels in the country.

France already provided training to 150 somali security forces in French military camp in Djibouti.

“My government is committed to actively participate the EU mission, especially providing training and logistical support to the Somali security forces which could lead an efficient action to stabilize the country”, French defense minister said in the statement to the EU presidency.

The EU is taking part anti-piracy operation in the gulf of Aden, a pirate plagued area in the horn of Africa.

The weak Somali government has already pledged to the world to help train and re build national forces to secure the land and the sea.

RBC Radio

Paragon   

Sherban Shabeel

To assume so would be futile and self-defeating. I am avoiding to be presumptuous and thus far rely on questioning rather than blantant knee-jack reactionally judgement.

;)

My guess is that peacenow is a Somali who is saddened to the point of anger about the way Somalia has become. People in pain tend to lash out at everybody.

Oops, I'm being presumptuous icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^Sherban, lol. It's so tough not being presumptuous at times, isn't it? smile.gif

I think you are on to something when it comes to your take on peacenow. It could be possible that he loves Somalia and it's people much more than may of us.

So, I cannot help but appreciate his input.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

These training excercises seem worthless. We have been hearing about Somali soldiers being "trained" since Empagathi and nothing came out of them.

Once they finish the training and come back they join the rebels ,,,, then the train a new patch, then they do the same ,,,,,,,

wondering how long this will continue ,,,,

Castro   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

These training excercises seem worthless. We have been hearing about Somali soldiers being "trained" since Empagathi and nothing came out of them.

Training "foreign" troops and police forces is one of the most financially lucrative endeavors Western governments and their contractors undertake.

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

^do you have to be white and Christian to be full of hatred?

Not always.

After 100 years the losers still depend on the white man.

It is remarkable how long this numskull has been violating the site rules yet remains a member.

And for someone who so hates Muslims, Blacks, Africans and Somalis, he seems to never tire of hanging around them on SOL. Sorta like the Somalilanders who never leave this site. lol.

Won't someone put this wretched soul out of its misery and ban him? At least let us unleash some *** whooping on him without risk of getting banned. :D

Peacenow   

I'm pointing out the utter hypocrisies of these people. They hate the 'gaalo' yet they take his money, his dole out money. Yet depend on him for everything .......his medicines, his technology, his expertise.

A people with no dignity, no shame, no country, no nothing.

The writer V.S Naipaul wrote the book 'Amongst the Believers' it was ahead of it's time and describes Somalia perfectly today.

Castro   

Originally posted by peacenow:

I'm pointing out the utter hypocrisies of these people. They hate the 'gaalo' yet they take his money, his dole out money. Yet depend on him for everything .......his medicines, his technology, his expertise.

A people with no dignity, no shame, no country, no nothing.

The writer V.S Naipaul wrote the book 'Amongst the Believers' it was ahead of it's time and describes Somalia perfectly today.

Miskiin. Take your medication atheer. Ilaahay ha kuu sahlo.