Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

How To: Cure A Feminist : D

Jaabir   

Excuse me ya all but to me the whole feminism thing is a different word for insecurity.. I mean why would you fight to stay liberated if you believe you can take your own decisions and live life the way you want??

I’ve noticed that most girls mature out of that once they pass 25 years….

U live,, U learn they say..

underdog   

madax adeeg....someone at work was implying that might have something to do with the fact that I'm a Taurus, I was quick to inform her that reading that daily astrology crap is probably why she's chronically single.

As for keeping the captain on a leash, nothing is leashed in my world, true spritual and mental freedom. Jini walba miirkiisa oo qabaa, meaning there are natural limits to stuff with out imposing our own.

"flower" by Kenzo...*sniff* *sniff* you better re-check that bottle :D

Macalin   

Excuse me ya all but to me the whole feminism thing is a different word for insecurity.. I mean why would you fight to stay liberated if you believe you can take your own decisions and live life the way you want??

I’ve noticed that most girls mature out of that once they pass 25 years

Kadaaroo Dibi Dhal...... :D ..waryaare war waa maxay!

UD...Sxb I have to Say 2 Balls choppd and servd at a Vagina Monologue(dont look at me like that i know stuff too..shoooott! :D ) Dinner,isnt what am worried abt,What scares the hell outta me is the thought of curing a self decalred feminist!....even with this few tips i still find it hard :D

Raula: Bismilaah is the right word..lol

DnD: UD is actually nt very Caveman-ish heres ur average Faraxtologist! :D

Tuujiye   

Waraa yaa nagu soo fasaxay kiinyaatigaan..lol..

Nomad wlc sxb qof adoo kale ah waa la raadinaaye.

Meeshaan gabdhaha wax laga baqo aa laga dhigay maxaa waaye

waraa UD maxaa waaye meeshaan zab tac baan ah aa ka jirto miyaa aniga la'aantee.

Raula iyo DnD aa meesha daaco caato ah ka tuuranooyo...DND Wili ma nooleedeed in aad iska dhimatid ee aheed aan bari hore iska kaa aasnee..lol..JOKE.

Opinioted waan u jeeda in aad sidaadii soo indho weyntahay qandho kula feminist jeclaatayee..

Nomad Wait for X because she is the X factor and with her, this topic is boring.

PS. Dnd boota jiiska ah aad heysid jooji ee waxa aad heysid banaanka soo dhig cijiyihii safeesnaa la soo bax because tuujiye is back..lol...

Tuujiye   

Waraa yaa nagu soo fasaxay kiinyaatigaan..lol..

Nomad wlc sxb qof adoo kale ah waa la raadinaaye.

Meeshaan gabdhaha wax laga baqo aa laga dhigay maxaa waaye

waraa UD maxaa waaye meeshaan zab tac baan ah aa ka jirto miyaa aniga la'aantee.

Raula iyo DnD aa meesha daaco caato ah ka tuuranooyo...DND Wili ma nooleedeed in aad iska dhimatid ee aheed aan bari hore iska kaa aasnee..lol..JOKE.

Opinioted waan u jeeda in aad sidaadii soo indho weyntahay qandho kula feminist jeclaatayee..

Nomad Wait for X because she is the X factor and with out her, this topic is boring.

PS. Dnd boota jiiska ah aad heysid jooji ee waxa aad heysid banaanka soo dhig cijiyihii safeesnaa la soo bax because tuujiye is back..lol...

Qac Qaac   

overzealous shiekhs.

Formelly known as Opi, most of the sheikhs say their stuff from the quran and hadith. if u don't like what they saying, make sure u don't bad mouth them, because if you bad mouth, someone better than u. is a big trouble....

most of the girls mature when they pass 25yrs old, i find this statement worse than the feminist. where is the homeland security..

Garab u r right bro, gabdhaha meeshan wax kale, oolaga baqayo ayaa laga dhigay.

LuCkY   

Lord this must be the Year of the "Feminist" :eek: ! I see We stiLL have the battLe of the sexes aLive and weLL.

Nomad with the 2 baLLs have u captured urseLf a "feminist" gaL?<---Since You Know So Much and Did You say the Vagina MonoLogue :eek: ?

LuCkY   

Lord this must be the Year of the "Feminist" ! I see We stiLL have the battLe of the sexes aLive and weLL.

Nomad with the 2 baLLs have u captured urseLf a "feminist" gaL?<---Since You Know So Much and Did You say the Vagina MonoLogue :eek: ?

Qac Qaac   

I remember some time not far ago. when men used to be ashamed of saying VEGINA. and girls saying BALLS.. but now, it looks like is ok.

what is happening to us. mucjiso.. walaahi waa lasocday.. rag iyo dumar xishoodaa naqaanay, waa maxay waxaan.

xishooda daddoo

underdog   

Originally posted by Nomad:

What scares the hell outta me is the thought of curing a self decalred feminist!....even with this few tips i still find it hard

Don't waste your energy, Nomad. The important thing here is time, every second you try and bring back a sell out is second you're stealing from the true princesses around you. For every woman who feels it necessary to tell the world she can stand alone, there's one who'll tell you she'll stand with you. Save the love, romance and loyalty for her.

The beef I had with the so-called feminists of SOL is over because it's clear they don't know where they stand on the whole issue. "a little bit of column A and a little bit of column B".

Ilbaxnimooy xaal qaado!!!

Cilmi "cosmopolitan" laga barte aa la rabaa in xoolo nalooga dhigo. Intaad nala murmeeysiin fashionka cusub yoosan idin dhaafin ;)

nuune   

QAC QAAC,sxb nowadays, wax kasta waa laiska dhihi, wax kastoo ceeb ahaa waxa uu noqday caadi, anigaba intaas waan dhahaa dhibna uma arko, yacni qaab ahaan lool

lakkad, you are a funny dude walaahi :D

sujuu waaxid,kwaheri.

Tuujiye   

Lol Qac'Qac waraa la qabso aan ku dhahay waa la taraaraxay meshaan.

Waraa UD sxb waakaa baqay walaahi lol..

daredevil, sis niikis iyo canbuur holof holf aa ka danbeesaa aa ladhahay. naga xishood yaaqee ee coorada naga qarso meeshaan waa la isku dhagan yahee..lol..

Libax sankataabte kaalay adi maduqoowdid miyaa, sawirkaan caara caarada kortay iska badal kolooraatiga aaba ka dhamaadee.

waraa qac'qac adi meel kaste garuun iyo ad adeeg la taagnoo sidii waardiyihii ..lol..

qandha fildaran qaadee..

Kruella   

I see the ever wandering nomad has come to a concentration camp filled with God forbid "feminists" .... what happened to your pink/blue/silk boxers?

Man, sudan must have been a passing fancy, who is next? Let me know if your cure has worked.

Salamz