Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

AU forces TFG take over cross roads, while clean up is ongoing...

Azmaya   

Bal eega nimankan ku sheeg, some of guys talk too much okey. You know I am right, these people know only violence, not civilized negotiations 17 years is proof. A governmental system that contains all clans mind you, good or bad, foreign directed or domestically powered is the best way forward in this anarchic country, not a duugaag system. Only small section of Somalia is unwillingly to cooperate. It is the same virus that has held Somalia back for nearly 20 years and profited from looted properties. InshaAllah there time is up and our country can move foward. My heart goes out to the civilians, God help them, but the future of our country is at stake and this is bigger, if they cooperate with these savages they must face the consequences. Thank God, geesi laba xaniyood ina yeey ba fadaiyo Xamar, and not u raag ku sheeg talking too much. God help the civilians, but they must evacuate and relocated to safety, and this virus must be eliminated once and for all.

Bye bye and God help somalia.

Paragon   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

The world's end is neigh when the inhabitants of Planet of Apes speak of preserving civilization. It is like humanized barbarity advocating for the preservation of civilization 'cos it serves them best.

I don't see posts like this adding to the 'quality' of the Politics section yaa Paragon. I thought you initimated that you had thoughts you wished to share rather than this delightful paragon of debate.
:D
ThePoint, forgive me, I forgot to add a liberal measure of exclamations into what I wrote. Sometimes, even the most calm of debaters are caught off-guard by wholesome claims such as the one preserving 'civility' from the jaws of the savage. So if you read my sentences closely, you might find just that (wonder) and an equal measure of comparative illogicality :D .

Originally posted by Azmaya:

And this virus must be eliminated once and for all.

True,and the drill is on.The government doesn't even want to negotiate with them and the chief master of the clan courts aka the warden spoke and his words would have knocked u down with a giggle.Most of the clowns have been annihilated while the boys they sent to the front have been fully liquidated and the rest have been wasted while their coward commanders were running and seeking refuge in God knows where.Take it from me,whoever opposes the Government will be annihilated and they will be made law abiding subjects whether they want it or not,willingly or un willingly.As for the potatoes of the Forum,Don't mind them for potato sentiments defines their nature.All the same,somalia's lost unity will be achieved again,sleep on that.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Azmaya:

Only small section of Somalia is unwillingly to cooperate.

Ain't that the truth!

They thrive under anarchy and having law and order would mean losing everything they gained over the past 16 yrs. There's nothing to negotiate about.

Ciidamada AMISOM oo roondooyin ka sameeyay isgosyka KM4 ee Muqdisho (daawo sawirada)

Last Updated::2007-03-24 02:32:12

Muqdisho:- Ciidamada AMISOM ee dalka Ugandha ka yimid ayaa maanta markii ugu

horeysay bilaabay Roondooyin ay jidadka Muqdisho ku sameeyaan.

Ciidamadan ayaa maanta si xoogleh loogu arkayey isgosyka weyn ee KM4 halkaasi oo lagu arkayey Gaadiidka Tangiyada iyo kuwa kale ee qafilan oo ay ciidamadan wataan.

Ciidamadan oo aan wax dhibaato ah kala kulmin shacabka oo aad usoo dhaweeyey hawlaha ay ciidamada Midowga Afrika ku sugayaan Amniga magaalada Muqdisho.

Roondooyinka ciidamadan ayaa kusoo aaday xili ay qeybo kamid ah magaalada ay hawlgalo balaaran ka wadaan ciidamada Dowlada oo maanta iska horimaadyo maalintii sadexaad ay kooxo isaga horyimaadeen qeybo kamid ah xaafadaha Muqdisho.

Ciidamada AMISOM ayaa horey ciidamada Itoobiya kala wareegay Airporka iyo qeybo kamid ah Villa Soomaaliya iyo Dekkada Muqdisho, waana markii ugu horeysay oo ay dhaq dhaqaaq ka sameeyaan jidadka magaalada iyo Isgoysyada waaweyn.

bambo   

its absulutly scary how some people are afraid of security and stability thats not dictated by one clan monoply.

TFG should resolve conflict issue peacfull manner if there is chance of that happening otherwise apeasing would only fevore fake insurgent .

insurgent are so far only fighting to gain hire position in Tfg , therefore abdiqasim and rest of his bodies realy dont care about the citizen of xaamar , they can choose other method to demostrated their opposition but they decide to fight and cause elders and wommens to flea the city for thier selfish reasons.

Tfg also in there part should reach out to resident hold demonstration , rallies and etc , They should also hold meeting with elders that are opposing them since they are just pernoid about (puntland ) takin over xaamar.

^^^Bambo its an excuse, the remenants of the clown courts and their masters are trying to hide behind a smokescreen, it wont do saxib.

As for Puntland, a caln from Guriceel, Cadaado & Hobyo have no more right to Mogadishu than those neighbours of theirs..

ppl this has become a clan war period!! and many innocent lives will be lost. time 4 this shyte to stop.

the laugh is on AU! they come to secure a nation and ended up in the middle of a dirty clan war!!

what a joke. :confused:

Kashafa   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

The world's end is neigh when the inhabitants of Planet of Apes speak of preserving civilization. It is like humanized barbarity advocating for the preservation of civilization 'cos it serves them best.

I don't see posts like this adding to the 'quality' of the Politics section yaa Paragon. I thought you initimated that you had thoughts you wished to share rather than this delightful paragon of debate.
There's a small problem, Point. And this what I mean that people should have a clear stand or risk being lumped together with those they associate with. By you ignoring the venom drivel of Azmaya, that Xiin, Faarax, and Paragon have commented on, and choosing to question Paragon's post, you're implicitly saying you agree with her. You may not intend to, but thats how it will be read.

If the integrity of the Politics section is to be maintained, nomads must take a clear stand and call out those who are prejudiced or hateful(for whatever reasons).

Paragon   

^^Lol, Kashafa. ThePoint and I had exchanged posts when the ICU was still ruling Mogadishu. I understood then that ThePoint is afraid of taking a clear position lest fortunes change hands. I think we would see him and others in this forum stating their position when a clear victor is produced. Theirs is called opportunism. We must note them down as that.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

quote:Originally posted by ThePoint:

There's a small problem, Point. And this what I mean that people should have a clear stand or risk being lumped together with those they associate with. By you ignoring the venom drivel of Azmaya, that Xiin, Faarax, and Paragon have commented on, and choosing to question Paragon's post, you're implicitly saying you agree with her. You may not intend to, but thats how it will be read.

If the integrity of the Politics section is to be maintained, nomads must take a clear stand and call out those who are prejudiced or hateful(for whatever reasons).
How odd. I guess I'll start at the beginning.

There's a small problem, Point. And this what I mean that people should have a clear stand or risk being lumped together with those they associate with.

I have not made a stand on Azmaya's post - if you would like to know my stand simply ask. I don't know how you made the leap from my non-comment to being 'lumped together'. Is that a usual conclusion - if you don't comment negatively on something you automatically support it? This is not logic. I also don't understand your use of the word 'associate' - this is a public forum for, ideally, intelligent debate and discussion. Everyone associates with one another by virtue of posting here.

By you ignoring the venom drivel of Azmaya, that Xiin, Faarax, and Paragon have commented on, and choosing to question Paragon's post, you're implicitly saying you agree with her. You may not intend to, but thats how it will be read.

As a general rule - I don't bother trying to call out hateful, sweeping posts in the Politics section. If I were to - I would be spending a lot of my time on that. That job rightfully belongs to a vigilant and public-spirited moderator who's interested in the integrity of this section.

In this particular post I did the next best thing - I called out someone who I thought was seemingly reasonable and who had heralded his return to the Politics section. The point here is that one hateful post begets another and this cycle undermines any possibility of intelligent debate in this section. But you can only call out those who you think are reasonable not the cyber lunatics. Again - I don't engage in this type of activity much but I thought in this case there were extenuating circumstances.

You will slso note that I didn't call out Xiin for his post - because his post didn't respond to the original post in the same venomous tone. There is a classy guy - registering his disapproval but with restraint.

As to my 'implicity agreeing with her' and 'that's how it will be read' - I'm simply amazed at this statement. Anyone who jumps to this conclusion is at best a fool and at worst a xaasid willing to label anyone an 'enemy' at the drop of a hat.

If the 'integrity' of the Politics section is to be maintained - about the worst thing anyone can do is respond to hateful posts with hateful posts. That is worse than the original hateful post.

If you want my thoughts on how to establish integrity in this section(imo there is little here) - then this would be it:

1- Have a vigilant moderator who pursues actively those people who post hateful, venomous, personal commentary

2- Do not respond to hateful commentary whatsoever - simply let the moderator take care of it

3- Control your own posts and limit them to intelligent debate and try to minimize the emotion, hyperbole, sarcasm etc - we could do with a whole lot of dispassionate debate in this section.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Paragon:

^^Lol, Kashafa. ThePoint and I had exchanged posts when the ICU was still ruling Mogadishu. I understood then that ThePoint is afraid of taking a clear position lest fortunes change hands. I think we would see him and others in this forum stating their position when a clear victor is produced.
Theirs is called opportunism. We must note them down as that.

It's alright - I never did expect that you could grasp my position. Macaleesh.