Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

What is the worst relationship you`ve been in?

Jewel   

I'll tell u guys the worst date I've ever been on and I think this one takes the cake out of all the stories.

I called a co-worker of mine one night, about 5 yrs ago, and his roomate picked up the phone, saying he wasn't home yet, so we ended up chatting on the phone, having a nice conversation. This routine continued on for about a month, and I was starting to like the person i thought he was. He described himself as 6feet tall, lean built, attractive, everything a young girl would wanna hear. We ended up setting up a double date, me and my friend going out with him and his friend. By the way, my co-worker didnt know we talked, and that was a mistake, because I could have known more before i decided to say yes to the blind date.

Blind date day comes, my friend and I get all dressed up, looking all good, and we went out to meet their car. Before I knew it, my friend jumps in the car without checking them out first, the car was tinted so i couldnt see anything inside, so i got into the front seat cause my date was driving. I look to my left and damn! My date was the ugliest guy ive ever seen. Here I thought I was meeting the clone of tyson the model, the way he described himself, when in reality i was on a date with a messed up don king. He was nothing like he described, he was fat, i should say borderline obese, and from where i was sitting, i couldnt see a neck. His hair was non-existent. I look back at my friends date, and he looks like he hasnt seen a dentist this century.

By now, the date from hell began, he drove us, and my friend and i were speechless, thinking to ourselves what did we get ourselves into. For a second i thought we got into the wrong car. The guys were in heaven, complimenting us like they havent been on a date in a long time, wait, that actually might have been true, remembering their looks. Not only were they repulsive looking, but their were also so immature, they kept giggling like school girls, making dumb comments and my date actually had the nerve to try and take a side of my shirt and pulling it away from my body, so that he can take a peak into my chest. EWWWW....I was so disgusted! We started to make excuses to get away from our dates, but they paid us no attention, trying to take us here and there. Finally they brought us to their friends house, who's house smelled worse than a sewer, and this friend tried to serve us drinks in a dirty cup. I went out to the balcony to try to think of a way out of this hell, when my date came after me, trying to put his arm around my waist from behind and kissing me, that was when i decided, i gotta get out of here. I picked up the phone, pretended i was talking to my mother, and told them she was mad at me for being out late, (dumb excuse cause it was only 9pm)but I was desperate, i had to say anything. My friend also said she had to be home too, so they said they would drive us home, By the time I was dropped off, i ran so fast from the car, i almost knocked him over when he tried to kiss me. My friend wasnt so fortunate, her date grabbed her and kissed her cheek, or should i say he bit her.

My friend and I laughed so hard when they left, at our ******ity for going on a blind date, and to this date, we laugh everytime we think of it. My blind date kept calling me after that day, thinking we were a couple now, until i told him in a not so nice way, to never call me again. That was the last time we went on a blind date, and as u can see, it was for a good reason we swore off them.

Wiosna   

My the worst date was 3 years ago... One man, Peter fall in love with me, but he wasn't in my type... He invited me to cafe but I went with my frien - coaroline smile.gif . I decided to discourage him to me so we (I and Caroline) bought salads and counted calories, clipsked... and we were talking only with ouselves... he told he must go cos he should buy a calculate smile.gif

JASMIINE   

LOOOOL! Jewel, never agree to go on a blind date w/ anyone that's atleast the lesson i learned.

Here's my story, this girl i worked w/ wanted to set me up with her cousin cuz he was new to the city. She described him as tall, handsome, educated w/ a nice car. when he pick me up for our date the only thing that was true was the car. He was kind of short, very skinny, and a face full of zits. if that wasn't bad enough he didnt say a word except to compliment me how good i looked. like i didnt know that already :rolleyes:

It got worse, our plan was to eat and go to the movies. After he picked me up he drove around for a long time like he didnt know where he was going. Finaly, he took us to this cheap family restraurant where kids were running around all over the place. To top it off all he talked about was school and how well he's doing. How boring :rolleyes: I wanted the whole thing to be over so asked take me home because i wasnt feeling well. He completely igored me and suggested to go shopping w/ him while he picked out new air conditioner. yes air conditioner. i had enough of him by than so i asked him to take me home before i killed him. He took me home and i run away from the car as fast as i could.

Jewel   

Thxs Truth, the dates from hell link were hilarious...I may yet have a story or 2 to share, but not as bad as the previous one.

I met this guy at a mall a few yrs ago, he was in a car with 2 of his friends, and after talking with them, i felt comfortable enough with them to accept them giving me a ride to my friends house, and i never get into strangers cars, but something came over me that day, running late to meet my friend, i decided, what the hell, go for it. After they dropped me off, i took the number of the guy who originally hit on me and said id call him sometimes. I called him a couple weeks later, and he suggested my friends and his friends get together and go to a club. We set a date, and when we went to meet their car, i was put into the front seat, next to the driver, ie-not my guy that first talked to me. Turns out, this friend convinced him that i was into him and that me and him were better suited. I was a little weirded out, but decided, we were all going out as friends, so what the hell, enjoy the night. So now this guy acts like he owns me, he kept trying to hold hands in the car, trying to kiss me, and i was like, what the hell!...chill out...he was starting to get pissed off, but i didnt care. We get to the club, and my friends and I decide to ditch them and just dance and have fun on our own. Yeah right, this stalker wasnt that easy to get rid of. He followed us everywhere, even intruded when i was dancing with another guy, acting like my b/f, almost starting a fight. He grabbed me, took me to the table, and almost had me on a headlock, which im sure he'd say that he was simply putting his arm around me. He was overly possessive, jealous, and that's when i decided i had enough. I told him i was going to the ladies room, but in reality, my friends and i left them in the club, with a lil surprise. I told the bouncer before i left that he was bothering me, and that i was leaving because of him(in a teary eyed manner)...hehehe..cause a lil trouble, but he deserved it!

Those were my late teen yrs, but i learned my lesson, i prevented another would-be date from hell.

Story#2- I met this guy at my friends' 21st b/day, which was held in a lounge/club. That night, my friends' b/f was saying that he wanted to hook me up, knowing my bad luck with men or lack of good ones/my picky nature, so i came in with an open mind, deciding to give a chance to a potential. So this guy was extremely cute, great smile and after a few looks were exchanged, he came to introduce himself and we took it from there, dancing, talking, having a great time generally. My friends were ready to leave, so we exchanged numbers and decided to keep in touch.

He calls me a few days later, yet he had nothing to say. Isnt the point of getting to know each other achieved through conversation? This guy was sooooo boring on the phone, i had to keep a conversation going but after 10 min i was turned off. What a waste of a cute face! He also had a small voice on the phone, to the point that i was like, speak up! After a few more non-conversations and boredom, i decided to cut him off, and prevented a would -be face to face distaster, ie-date.

Oops! Sorry guys for making it long, hope it doesnt bore u.

peace

Rokko   

Dang I'm enjoying reading these..., Well, I know ya all want me to share some info bout my experience so all you have to do is look at my signature. Hope that's nuff ain't it, if not juast ask.

Holla

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: girl u got a bad luck with men or u just attract the wrong ones...But i enjoyed reading these last two. You know what i have noticed, that if a guy is cute or good looking, then he is so boring or s.t.u.p.i.d. really. And if a guy has a sexy voice, then he is ugly. Just couple of stuffs i have noticed. So be aware next time.

Xafsa   

^^^^ lol..its true...I have yet to meet a fine brotha that can carry on an intellectual conversation...or any conversation for that matter. I guess you can't have everything :rolleyes:

2real   

Girls. Stop it. You think god only created good looking women? Please, I dump three of you every day. If you haven't met the right one then keep looking and stop making fun of others.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by 2real:

Girls. Stop it. You think god only created good looking women? Please, I dump three of you every day. If you haven't met the right one then keep looking and stop making fun of others.

lol...lol...lol :D:D maxaa adi xaasid nimadaas? you dump 3 everyday?! So does that mean you are on of the rare brothas who are good looking and can carry on a conversation? Or are you just sensitive? :D

Originally posted by flying-still:

^^^^ lol..its true...I have yet to meet a fine brotha that can carry on an intellectual conversation...or any conversation for that matter. I guess you can't have everything :rolleyes:

now wallaahi i thought Clown was an intellectual and conversationist :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

but you never know in this world.

well mine was very very different.

the girl i used to see was alright in any way you looked at her but the biggest mistake she ever made was introduce me to her father.

the old man was always on my neck asking me what did BBC said today like i have a time for that nonsense radio :mad: :mad: .

then he started forcing me to play a poker game with him now how can i take the money of my girls' daddy?i consider myself to be a nobel man as i am a King Shaka so every night i had to leave broke from the house til one night i finally managed to get her out of the house and we went to see a movie so when we reached the ticket place the girl asked me to pay......

i looked at her and staright up told her go and get your ticket money from your daddy coz he asked me to have your ticket money and i gave him plus your pop corn and whatever you wanted to drink money.

i bought my ticket and assured her that i will keep a seat next to me for her but first she needs to hurry back home and get her ticket money from her old man and went to see the movie all by myself.

after few weeks i managed to sweet talk her and she agreed to continue seeing me but wouldn't you know that was the last time her father ever bothered me again.

now he even asks us if we have enough money whenever we go out.

that was the most hectic situation i have ever been in. :confused: :confused: .