Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

NEW POLL: If elections were held today Abdulahi Yusuf would beat Sheik Shariif

Kool_Kat   

Ok, kaabolaadare, Portland roobkeeda uma warhaayi...Orod waa kusugaa soo raadso ookiyaalaha saa u aqriso waxa aan qoray...

lol.. yeey got slapped and fell to the floor.. i am still laughing!! i am loving the amxaaro gen now......lolooooooooooooooooooool.

this is really funny!! shame on homie....big time...lowest we ever been as somali nation!!

yo ppl! how low can we go.

Fabregas   

Elections would be useless( and properly divisive) in a state such as Somalia: people would vote for and mobilise around the clan!

Rudi Diiriye,

You need to lay off with this expired 'slappin'. It has been told to death and it has no substance or credibility. Anti-State elements should be shot point blank

As for the Poll, Its owned by *a**** ******l and it indicates that Mr/Yusuf will stay as a President unless of course he dies.

this should only surprise few die hard dowladdiid and Somalidiid in SOL. but seriously, the men is old enough to retire after his first term, like putin appointing dmitry medvedev, yusuf needs to find an able bodied member of his inner circle to continue with his vision of a democratic,progressive, federal and a united Somalia at peace with itself and the rest of the world.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

PS:
Calanka.com website is owned by Northern Mogadishu clansmen. This poll code is also from polldaddy.com.

Yea, and now the man who runs the website is a jaajuus according to somalis in Oslo who know him personally. He and some TFG supporters accused innocent fellow somalis to be terrorists and they were arrested by the Norway police.

http://www.wadaninews.com/8%20mas%202008.html

A/Y, jeelle&maxamed Dheere dadka taageersan soomaalida waa ugu caqiido xun yihiin undoubtedly. We saw what that loose canon Omar Jamal said on tv about someone who was debating with him, stooping low is a culture for them, sharaf ma leh.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

War Faaraxoow, awoowe maxaad la kululaatay? Sowdigan furka tuuray sidii jalamad karaysa.
:D
War balaayo kugu dhacdaye u kaadi. Duke will coronate Yeey in 2009 with or without a poll anyways. Yaanu kaa waalin
:D:D:D

PS:
Calanka.com website is owned by Northern Mogadishu clansmen. This poll code is also from polldaddy.com.

LST,Abtigiis,fiiri, I am just doing the Usual Farax man..Yacni debunking Duke's countless BS's...Jalmad aan dab lasaarin,fur matuurto. You know i got nothing on these two ends. I am just the (Annoying) guy in the middle telling off the out of this worlders. It so happens this time to be Duke(as always :D ).

This is really Sad!

The worst thing that happened to Mama Suubban is not the death of her sons but the birth of her grandson. Behind the shacks of their new settlement, Salaado gave birth to the first baby-boy fathered by an unknown Ethiopain soldier. The deep look in the eyes of some relatives who were present at the delivery site suggested throwing or even killing the baby. But others thought that harming an innocent baby “will never solve our problem”. So what do you think we should do with this baby?

Mama Suubban sees the baby as a mark of shame in the soul of all Somalis, a sign of defeat, a shock and a constant humiliation to live with.

When the baby was born, Mama Suubban covered her face with her palms and flinched back as if she was forced to kiss fire. Worse still the birth of this baby coincided with the preparations and celebrations of the International Women´s Day. Siddeedda Maarso has brought joy to millions of women around the globe but in the case of Mama Suuban, her daughter and the entire women of Somalia, 8 March heralds tremendous pain and despair.

Source

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

The most hated,the most despised & the most ridiculously murderous "president" ever,somehow is leading in a "Poll", LOL.

:D So true.

Duke, when will you come to your baanbalo sense that no one pays no mind to waxa aad qorto or the propoganda aad spread gareyso? Give it up

How do you want me to believe few votes casted by you and your cousin, abtigaa, habaryartaa's older son and walaalkaa yar all totalling to the 51% margin you speak off , all at the same time guaranteeing your sorry excuse of a adeer yey another term and another shot at slaughtering another 100,000 innocent people?

Who on their right mind, besides the folks I mentioned above will cast a vote for that monster of adeer you call president?

I always had a feeling you were the product of artificial insemination, and today, you have proven just that baanbalo duke.

Farax Brown, I never thought people in SOL were so gullibe they would parrot the words of Waagacusub and dayniile.

Ina Yey fought, Siyad, Aydeed and the courts at their hight of power, and you want to talk about his bravery.. :D:D:D

prepare yourselves for a possible nightmare people.

The secessionists, clan courts and warlord lovers should eb ware.

Yusuf Yey 2008.. :D

That's right Duke......... to suffer through another A/Y presidency is a possible nightmare....... but i believe it can happen.... therefore a contingency must be prepared....... I like the idea put forth by Nephthys.