Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Xafiiska Warfaafinta ee Midowga Jabhada Xoraynta S/galbeed oo warsaxaafadeed soo saar

Maaddeey   

Dambarsame, dadkaan waa tashadeen waxayna ku faataxeysteen iney hubka qaadaan, kuwan hadda heshiiska galay, dhowr mar oo hore bey heshiis galeen, mar walbana waa la qiyaameynaayey! Mu'minna god laba mar lagama qaniino, ee haddaadan taageereyn u ducee ama ugu yaraan shib ka dheh!.

A & T, Sports & Women sections-ba ma galo! haddaan alaabta Siciid cali Muse la soo bandhigeyn anigu captain Fabregas, Rooney, Ronaldo, & kii dheeraa eed cantalaaga mooday.. waxaan ka qaadaa is-nadaamis :D

waa run mu'mmin hal god laba jeer lagama wada qaniino.. ballamihii hore ee looga bxay iyo heshiisyadii horena ma maqal, laakiin bal kanaan surveillance ku samayn doonaa IN SHAA ALLAAHU.

Laakiin nimankan tigreega maaddaama ay minority ku yihiin in the ethiopian empire fursado badan oo aan Amara & Oromo laga heleen baa looga faaíidaysan karaa baan is leeyahay, in ay qalad tahayna waa suure.

Abtigiis   

Dambarsame,

If you are open-minded about your positions about the ONLF struggle, it is easy to discuss and agree. If you have made up your mind based on recycled falsehoods and likelihoods, it is futile to do so.

The fact is the people of O are resisting oppression and no amount of mistakes by ONLF leadership justifies abandoning your brothers who are suffering under a cruel occupation. Only this week, 6 of my inlaws (one of them a mother who gave birth to a child only a week ago) are arrested. One of the boys (a 17 year old) was tortured so badly and lost most of his lower teeth. All are accused of fund-raising for ONLF but none have seen the door of a court.

Disregarding the resistance aspect of the struggle and focusing on the label and mistakes of ONLF leadership is myopic.

I am not for a separate homeland called Oga.denia and I don't think it is a viable concept. But I am for joining Somaliweyn and I think the Somaligalbeed people need to join hands to free themselves from colonisation. However, if one clan (by fate or by design) chooses to fight Ethiopians, there is no shame and the other Somali's need to support it. ONLF should change its name and has said they are ready to do so. Those Somali's who are doing nothing in their areas but are rationalising their inaction by pointing fingers at ONLF are doing a disservice to Somalinimo as much as ONLF's intrasigence is a problem.

Dadkan O'da ah eed clan fulaan la dabasocoto clan kale isma haystaane Ethiopia ayey is haystaan. If Makhiiri's were to fight Yemen, it is not my responsiblity to look at who they are as a clan, but it will be somali's fighting outsiders. Try to look at it this way.

Ciddina ma leh ONLF waa ceeb ka saliim, laakiin dacaayadaha aan micnaha lahayn ee dad aan waxa gobolka ka jira la socon sheegayaana wax loo dul qaadan karo ma aha.

And the fact is it is only one clan -the O, that have an incentive to fight Ethiopians. Those in Bokh and Galadi think it is not their duty because they have Puntland, those in Xarshin think they are part of Somaliland. This dissary is a result of the collapse of Somalia and the clan malady that is pervasive in the wider somali socio-political setting. It is not something ONLF created and any realistic person will know that it is hard to bring all Somali's togather for a cause at this time. Hadday Somaalinimadii baa'ba'day oo Somaliland lagu kari la'yahay Somalia ayaad tihiin, Puntland'na ay leedahay waxanagu waa noo gaar, the ONLF stance would only seem to be the logical course of action. When and if Somali's come togather and the atrophied Somalinimo comes back, it will be easier to rally all clans in Somaligalbeed for the liberation struggle.

ONLF is not an opportunistic oraginsation. If they were so, they would have taken their part in the destruction of somalinimo by sleeping with Zenawi who is begging them on a daily basis. They may have problems of devising the right policies at the right time, but there is no question they are principled.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Sports section ma aqridi miyaa?

Islaan aan waa dhowyd dumaalay yaan xaqeeda soo gudanayey oo maadaama waxaan gaadhaa ay tahay on a quarterly basis, waa no-internet access maalmahaas.

Hadda waan soo noqday, waana kaa qaban Pirates'ka kugu xoomay. Waan arkay inuu Xinn lahaa Maaddeey script needs enhancing!
:D:D

:D:D @islaanta xaqeeda AT&T laga rabo

AT&T,

You know better than that about the Sheekhs initiatives awoowe. I expect you to challenge the status quo. Sidii Makhtal Daahir baad rabtaa inaad u dirirtid, refusing to acknowledge Makhdal lived different times, and his approach though suitable for the challenges of the time may not necessarily applicable to today’s problems.

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

^Masha Allah! well said yaa A & T, I fully endorse it and use it for Shabaab
:D

AT&T gacan baan u taagay wallaahi. Farsamo waa dhammeeyey.

Maasha Allah ku lahaa :D

^^War ninku waa mu'allif weyn, laxankana waxaa u saara NGONGE. Mar-marka qaarkood sida maantoo kale NGONGE ba ma sugee isagaa isku duba ritta :D

caadi maaha

nuune   

:D:D

aan sugno Kutubtiisuu la soo kala bixi dhawaan, kolleey wuxuu oran laxankaa is daba marey :D

Abtigiis   

Some saw the SNM as a useless outfit during the days of the struggle. It is normal to be questioned at such stage of a struggle.

The whole SNM did not put up as fierce as the fight the ONLF is engaged in. The key difference is the might of the enemy. Ethiopian army (especially that of nowadays) is not like armed refugees and like Ciidankii qaranka Soomaliyeed, which was blighted by political decay. So, success is going to take a long time if it is to come. One can also move around his goals depending on the situation.

If ONLF does not succeed in getting the ideal self-determination, I am sure they will still manage to get a good deal from Ethiopia, one that will enable the Somaligalbeed people to live in relative political and social freedom than ever given by an Ethiopian regime. I am sure Ethiopian military will not be randomly killing and arresting somali civillians once a comprehensive deal is achieved as that will restart another phase of this long struggle. Rag waran baa walaaleeya.

The same applies to SNM and Somaliland. I don't think Somalilanders will ever be subjected to oppression even if they rejoin Somalia. The re-occurance of another SNM is a good deterent.

Markaa halganku wuu saxan yahay. Adiga reerkiina geela ayaa lakala qaadaa oo koley calooshaadu ma fayooba. Laakiin, nin tuur lihi siduu u seexdo isagaa yaqaan. Wixii reerkan dagaalamaya u dan ahna Sacad-Ducaale iyo Sacad-Muuse toona la waydiin maayo. Sababatoo ah dadka dhibtu haysato ayey u taal; dadkaasiina tashi la'aan ma aha.

Kashafa   

^^ SNM was a clannist secular organisation, far far away from Islam. The man responsible for much of it's success is a family friend and if you ask him today about his SNM days he will tell you: "Those were the days of Jaahiliya, mahad Ilaahay baa iska leh oo bad'daas naga soo dhax bixiyay".

Similarly, the ONLF is a clannist secular organisation that is also far far away from Islam.

ONLF has abandoned Islam, murdered Islamists in cold blood in the middle of the night as they slept, all in a craven bid to curry favour with the Antarnashanal Kaamonity as in (Look! Look! We're like you! We're not ragheads! We're the good guys!)

Hence they will never taste victory........untill......ay towbadkeenan, ayna ku soo noqdaan mabaa'di'da Deen-ul-Islam ay ugu horeyso ku xukun'ka Shareecada.

But no worries, abti. As soon as the Mujahideen finish mopping up the last few remnants of Xabashi harlots and announce to the world the return of the Somali State this time under Islamist management, xagaa iyo Somali Galbeed bay uu soo mushaaxaayaan(love this word, af-soomali is beautiful), markaas the so-called Admiral and his command waxaa la gelinaa xeerooyin dhaqan-celis. After sufficient deprogramming and completing the Tarbiyah & Tazkiyah session, they will be given the opportunity to continue the halgan under raayatul towxeed, hadee-se ay ka indha-adaygaan, Axmad Madoobe meesho maray bay maraayaan. Objective: Wilaayada Islaamiga ee Soomali Galbeed in 2020(or sooner) inshallah.

Wars are not won and freedom is not gained by the

on stages; nor are they won by running away from your identity, your people, and your principles. ONLF stands guilty as charged on all three counts.

Kashafa   

Sacad Ducaaale,

SNM was a clannist secular organisation that was funded, armed, and equipped by Ethiopia. Nothing to be proud of, abti.

When you say, "group of determined young men", you make them sound as heroic freedom fighters, when in fact they were appealing to qabyaalad "F.aqash'ka Dila!!!" and helping Ethiopia achieve it's greatest strategic win: fragmenting Somalia into a morass of warring clan-lands that will spend all their resources battling each other.

But the Mujahideen are rectifying the mistakes of the past through the crack of bullets and the roar of mortar. Tell Riyaale, Inc to surrender peacefully when the time comes, if they know what's good for them.

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Dambarsame,

If you are open-minded about your positions about the ONLF struggle, it is easy to discuss and agree. If you have made up your mind based on recycled falsehoods and likelihoods, it is futile to do so.

The fact is the people of O are resisting oppression and no amount of mistakes by ONLF leadership justifies abandoning your brothers who are suffering under a cruel occupation. Only this week, 6 of my inlaws (one of them a mother who gave birth to a child only a week ago) are arrested. One of the boys (a 17 year old) was tortured so badly and lost most of his lower teeth. All are accused of fund-raising for ONLF but none have seen the door of a court.

Disregarding the resistance aspect of the struggle and focusing on the label and mistakes of ONLF leadership is myopic.

I am not for a separate homeland called Oga.denia and I don't think it is a viable concept. But I am for joining Somaliweyn and I think the Somaligalbeed people need to join hands to free themselves from colonisation. However, if one clan (by fate or by design) chooses to fight Ethiopians, there is no shame and the other Somali's need to support it. ONLF should change its name and has said they are ready to do so. Those Somali's who are doing nothing in their areas but are rationalising their inaction by pointing fingers at ONLF are doing a disservice to Somalinimo as much as ONLF's intrasigence is a problem.

Dadkan O'da ah eed clan fulaan la dabasocoto clan kale isma haystaane Ethiopia ayey is haystaan. If Makhiiri's were to fight Yemen, it is not my responsiblity to look at who they are as a clan, but it will be somali's fighting outsiders. Try to look at it this way.

Ciddina ma leh ONLF waa ceeb ka saliim, laakiin dacaayadaha aan micnaha lahayn ee dad aan waxa gobolka ka jira la socon sheegayaana wax loo dul qaadan karo ma aha.

And the fact is it is only one clan -the O, that have an incentive to fight Ethiopians. Those in Bokh and Galadi think it is not their duty because they have Puntland, those in Xarshin think they are part of Somaliland. This dissary is a result of the collapse of Somalia and the clan malady that is pervasive in the wider somali socio-political setting. It is not something ONLF created and any realistic person will know that it is hard to bring all Somali's togather for a cause at this time. Hadday Somaalinimadii baa'ba'day oo Somaliland lagu kari la'yahay Somalia ayaad tihiin, Puntland'na ay leedahay waxanagu waa noo gaar, the ONLF stance would only seem to be the logical course of action. When and if Somali's come togather and the atrophied Somalinimo comes back, it will be easier to rally all clans in Somaligalbeed for the liberation struggle.

ONLF is not an opportunistic oraginsation. If they were so, they would have taken their part in the destruction of somalinimo by sleeping with Zenawi who is begging them on a daily basis. They may have problems of devising the right policies at the right time, but there is no question they are principled.

Mudane Abtigiis and tolka

It is shallowness and inhumane perspective to think that a sane person could have a kind of phobia or complex towards a group, clan, category or caste of social congregation due to their race, color, dogma etc. (if they are not willfully and aggressively decided to usurp the in-born right of others) leave alone of all the people whose are his closest relatives in every aspect of human association. For this reason I have no any kind of prejudice to any group of varied Somali clusters whatever motto they resorted to propagate their cause (clan or religion as status quo situation of present Somalia politics being harboured back to decades). On the other hand every person has the right to go along with, analyze scrutinize and with benevolence-intent criticize political steps taken by his fellow Somalis.

Going down to ONLF cause and the perpetual impiety and heinous different-leveled oppressions taking place in ******ia daily upon the people affiliating with ONLF by Ethiopian regime is 100% regrettable, unswallowable and deserves to line up after it but in which way?

My friend there is Somali adage says who made properly preference of two good things is not perspicacious nor the one who made precedence of good thing from the bad is intelligent but the very one who prudently and courageously choose one from two bad things for himself and swallowed it with its sore taste is plausible and now if we compare this unkind tigray regime with centuries old imperial-minded AMARAS whom their conscience, blood, sweet and all their different body apparatus can not work with out the nourishment from human exploitation, whom it was only yesterday when they used to deny and made by no means impossible to any Somali urban citizen live beyond economic and strategic somali owned of under Ethiopian ruled towns to build for himself nothing more than 3m per 3m wood-made cottage while there is some extent of freedom that person has the right to exposure his feelings now. Or the Oromos whom their innumerable hordes could easily and without using any significant weapons thrust far up to farthest granule of soil inhabited by any Somali group and who by the virtue of our divisive, irresolute and bickering character already blundered the two parliamentarian seats of diridhaba and 390 above polling sites as well.

So that taking an advantage of some elements like:

That Tigray community is among the minority groups in the Ethiopian multi-racial confederation republic as Somalis and we share with them some kind of feelings besides there are rumors saying if they recognize any suspect threatening their power is bleak they are ready to secede their zone, a move could easily lead the disintegration of loosely tailored Ethiopian different entities, ONLF must negotiate this regime not as sycophantic manner but mutual and cross-sharing interest manners and become ready for that day (the more you look backward the more you likely to predict the future). I mean the day must come when the people of Somali inhabited region of Ethiopia completely have all potentiality to armour its self all cadres that have competence to run all independent state needed provisions .

Lastly I perorate my writing it is necessary that ONLF peacefully deal with this EPRDF and use this period of respite to strength its self for development of both human resource and infrastructure.