Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Maxkamadaha oo la wareegay gobolka hiiraan

This is amazing indeed. The H-clan needed something to kickstart a revolution since the USC revolution died in its infancy. I hope this lives on and unites them under one rule.

This is a chance to put together an adminisration which extends from the banks of Jubba in the South to the deserts of Mudug. I reckon such an administration could easily become one of the most powerful blocks of what used to be Somalia, not only in military terms but also economy and population size.

nuune   

^^^ is also a good chance if the Maxaakimta kick out that last warlord remaining Riyaale who held the people of the North hostage and denied them their full rights, and now he is demanding from the Guurti he wants his time be extended!

if the Islamic Courts did that, it would be the biggest administration ever to be established in our country which will extend from Raas Kambooni to Raas Caseyr.

is also a good chance if the Maxaakimta kick out that last warlord remaining Riyaale who held the people of the North hostage and denied them their full rights, and now he is demanding from the Guurti he wants his time be extended!

Get your facts straight sxb before you vomit such nonsense next time. ;)

Abdi2005   

Nuune we should not start to exaggerate, somaliland is beyond the islamic courts reach atleast for now. The islamic courts wants to establish something similar to somaliland a stable region under islamic low for suthern tribes who where for the past 15 years under the control of bloodthirsty warlords.

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

quote:

is also a good chance if the Maxaakimta kick out that last warlord remaining Riyaale who held the people of the North hostage and denied them their full rights, and now he is demanding from the Guurti he wants his time be extended!

Get your facts straight sxb before you vomit such nonsense next time.
;)You and your little self needs to align itself to the realities on the ground. Hargeysa and the ignorant Guurti-ku-sheeg are in the forefront of the Islamic Courts' list to do as the struggle continues righly on its course, Insha-Allah!

^^Ilaahey hakaa farxiyo maalinta Qiyaame, sidaad iiga farxisay maanta. Walee waa inaan damaanshaadnaa oo aan hilib ari iyo dheylo isla dhacnaa inagoo ku dareyna Salaatul-Shukri farabadan.

Jizaakalaah kheyr my brother, indeed.

They shouldn't be in Baledweyne at this time. They need to strengthen their grip on Mogadishu.

If the news is correct, it gives the impression of them as a bunch of mullahs who are drunk of power. I hope that is not to be the case.

Up to now they were justified in every offence they took. It is difficult, however, to find a reason for this. It defies conventional military tactics and presents logistical difficulties for them. Not a wise move. I say.

Paragon   

^^^ I agree with you on that one. Besides, Beled-Weyne has installed an Islamic court just within today. The locals took to the streets in support of it. No other intervention from the ICU is needed for the time being. Generally, it also means that the ICU will not have the needed resource and men to create a stronghold in Mogadishu, since as reports indicate, tommorrow the ICU forces will be moving on to Bula Barde. This is unnecessary.

Paragon wrote,

^^^ I agree with you on that one. Besides, Beled-Weyne has installed an Islamic court just within today. The locals took to the streets in support of it. No other intervention from the ICU is needed for the time being. Generally, it also means that the ICU will not have the needed resource and men to create a stronghold in Mogadishu, since as reports indicate, tommorrow the ICU forces will be moving on to Bula Barde. This is unnecessary.

Nothing is unnecessary here, my friend. Your concern here is impression, and the inherent interpretations of your moves, but the goal is to cleanse the enemy of the people and of their values from all corners in Somalia. That living passion of the people should not be segmentalized into different periods, so that as we took out one warlord, it will be wise to wait for awhile before we take another shot. To me, that is futile. No need to worry about what others would think as long you are performing rightly and aiming upto the job.

Plus, these Islamic forces are not just doing things because they got a majority back up in Mogadishu, in fact, among them are very seasoned strategists and highly educated scholars who understand the best course of straightening the situation in Somalia. They failed before, and now it seems they had learned much of their previous failures.

Our job, however, should be praying to Allah for them to succeed in this holy mission for the interest of all Muslims in the region. Can we do that now? Or there is a need to condition that Duco before we invoke it?

Unnecessary is the right word yaa Paragon!

Further more, defeating these warlords and wining these battles are not going to be enough for the courts to be relevant in the Somali politics beyond Mogadishu. They need to show political capacity to manage that city and unite its diverse security militias. I expect that would be very tough and quite challenging task to undertake.

They need to utilize their resources very wisely. They should be careful to give their internal enemies excuses to stir trouble in Mogadishu! Of course, as Alle Ubaahe would say, these are remote advices, and a cyber one at that. But we are allowed to discuss, I suppose!

Edit: Alle Ubaahane: perhaps you and I have different expectations from Islamic Courts. It would be helpful if you list what you think these courts could reasonably do to lessen the impact of Somali civil war and help revive and resurrect Somali state.

Paragon   

AlleUbaahne, do you know anything about military strategy, planning and execusion? I assure you, Alle-Ubaahne, a war with another state is not going to be as easy as fighting the warlords. Waxaad aad ii sheegeeyso waa laab la kac, laab la kac iyo xeelad dagaalna isma raacaan. Marka the issue is bigger than impression sxb.