Sign in to follow this  
guraad

Pictures of riyale run away day in Las Anod(L . A )

Baashi   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Anigu kaftan yaqaan baan ahey so Guraad bal tan iga jawaab saaxiib....Is L.A (Las Anod)that lil city with laba sakadood oo iska soo jedaa on the Mogadisho-Hargeysa highway.I heard it was a great stop known for its hilib.Madama ee badhatamaha ku jirto ,I'm sure meesha loo bado uun baa leysugu biyo shuban.Either way it will be follower:D
:D

Any chance you might consider changing your nick to the one I mentioned in my last post?

Waa tahay Gediid bal aan aragno ilaa xadka kaftan-dhablahu inalla tago.

That might have been the case but things have changed lately. My guess is LA is not the same city it used to be before the civil war. It got alot bigger, it has attracted the investment of its diaspora natives and now is power house known for its consistent rejection of Hargiesa pandering efforts.

Waa run oo Hargiesa, Booso, iyo Mogadishu mid uun baa la raaci. LA kaliya raaciyo noqon meyso ee Burco, Berbera, iyo gidi magaalooyinka Soomaaliyeed baa raaciyo wada noqon doona hadii Alla idmo. Oops! I included Booso hehee smile.gif it must have skipped your memory to include your distorted prediction. Hadii Hargeisa ay noqoto mid gaar u taagan alleylehe inaad ogtahey inaan LA raaciyo u noqoneynin ee malaha waad is khaafineysaa.

Mee AYOUB-SHEIKH bal inuu ku dhaamo :D

guraad   

Gediid , i am sure that you are mad at people of L.A so you can go ahead with your insults which you call joke .

P.s : @ Libaax looooooooooooooooooooooooooool , that made me laugh hard when i saw riyale head peeping from behind the mountain , HE(riyale) was Like ( WHERE IS MY DAMN SHOE WHICH I LEFT BEHIND WHILE I AM RUNNING AWAY .I PAID ALOT OF MONEY FOR THIS DAMN SHOE , I CANT JUST LEAVE IT BEHIND ) looooooooooooooooooool .

Gediid   

Waar Baashi anaa kuu garaabaayo oo dee waan arkaa in forumkale lagaa waaleey.Arrinkaagu waa ala aboow ka yar iga qabo oo ka weyne igu soo daa.Bal markaad xaggaa iyo Islamic threads ka soo fara xaladid baan wax kaa qori doonaa icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Guraad I know the truth hurts but I tried hard to soften the blow by giving it to you in a joke but under no circumstances did I intend to hurt your feelings and the feelings of reer L.A ,they are very important pawns in this chess game :D:D

AYOUB   

Gediid please be gentle with the young ones in here, how can you be harsh on someone who posts articles with titles like; Las Anod people coming out of their houses screaming ( WE WANT UNITED SOMALIA) . :D I'd pay a lot of money to watch people doing that!!

뾚axaa maanta isugu soo baxay wadada weyn ee dhex marta magaala madaxda gobolka Sool boqolaal qof oo isugu jira rag,dumar iyo caruurba,kuwaasoo socod dheer ku soo maray meelo badan

Boqol waali bay isku raacday ;) or was it 15? :D

Baashi   

Waar Baashi anaa kuu garaabaayo oo dee waan arkaa in forumkale lagaa waaleey.Arrinkaagu waa ala aboow ka yar iga qabo oo ka weyne igu soo daa.Bal markaad xaggaa iyo Islamic threads ka soo fara xaladid baan wax kaa qori doonaa

:D

Dagaal gondahaagu ka dhashaa yaa igu dhacday. Allow maxaa iga qabsaday. Maxaad tirsiga dadka musawirka ka muuqda faraha ugu daalin iyo calamaa sheeda ka muuqdadu tari mar hadii Qaacidkiinii la baacsadey :D

I like the general Kaftan going on here.

I hope some radical doesn't come into this and ruin everything.

Gediidoow, waxaan islahaa kii Gediid ahaa isagoo ordi ayuunbaad ku arki on that "women and travelling" thread mar dhow ... Markaan madaxaagi arki waayeey ayaan ku soo raadiyoo, mise Guraad baad madaxa iskula jirtaan.

Dib ayaan u orday.

Dhimbil   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

... Markaan madaxaagi arki waayeey ayaan ku soo raadiyoo, mise Guraad baad madaxa iskula jirtaan.

Dib ayaan u orday.

looooooooool

Gediid   

Libaax

Waxaan islahaa iyo sidey noqotey baan islaheyn.Waxaan beri dhow ku sii socdey in moderator li'iga dhigo women's thread laakin like they say, when you decide to call it quits something or someone just pulls you back in.Well thats pretty much waxa i heystaa imika.Politics iyo afarta ku goolaaftama meeshaan waan ka reystey beri dhaweyd laakin amateurs bey igu noqteen oo islaanti googaratu ka yar dhacdey kal hore ayey yidhaadeen reer bey tahay taasna waa ceeb aan la maqli jirin.So as you can see I kinda have my work cut out for me but I will multitask, divide my time equally between Politics iyo women's forum. :D

Saalixa   

guraad,

i wonder when somaliweyn will agree and get peace within themselves,,,when you all do, then come into Somaliland's Affairs,,ok?

There will never be a Somaliweyn, how long has it been, you all are dreaming,,,stop dreaming and smell the reality.

Funny while you claim to be LA and part of Somaliweyn,,,your LA brothers are marching in the streets of hargaisa with S'land flag,so don't reject, i don't disagree with them because they only want to live in peace, and thats what s'land stands for.

salam, no hard feelings, just debating ;)

guraad   

MY DEAR Rayaana ,i never heared about any LA people marching in hargayesa streets , can you give me the date and place and who were those people(names)?. i dont think there are many people from LA in hargayesa ., we have our own cities and land which are peaceful so why go to hargayes. in fact there are more LA people garowe and bossaso and other puntland citeis , couse we are puntlan citizens .

SSH(CAYN) people satnd is clear and its (SOMALIA MUST STAY UNITED) so my dear somalilanders please leave us alone , if you all want to separate from somalia , you can go a head but stop claiming our lands and our puntland states like sool and sanaag.

PEACE AND LOVE.

guraad,

even if you were correct on this point you are still making a fool of yourself like the rest of ht es o called ''puntland propaganda machine'. your silly attempts to emberass the ''somaliland camp'' has made you look like a laughing stock not only in the eys of the somaliland camp but also in the eys of neutrals like Libaax-sanakataabte.

i think gediid gave you too much respect hen he said you should change your name to goebels. that i think is an insult to goebels as he ran a succesfull propaganda until the downfall of hitler. you on the other hand have made a complete laughing stock of yourself.

guraad   

LOL , wawa-land(british somaliland) camp are running out of gas , getting mad and ALL. anger and insult will not get you SOOL ,SANAAG AND CAYN my dear dreamers lol.

I can see wawa-landers hitting the wall with their heads in anger f,t LOL . sool , sanaag and cayn are my land ,part puntland part of great somalia , its my land and i will take it to where ever my people want , your so called president(riyale) is been chased out of sool , so wake up my dear friends and stop claiming land that dont belong to you LOL.

guraad,

first of all i am not a somalilander. second of all i think that you are disgracing the name of puntland on this forum. bari and samurai have kept their integrity when defending and uholding puntlands rights. you on the other hand are a complete laughing stock all over this forum. you continue to try and disbarage somaliland but to my account (and no doubt to most people's account )you have failed to do so. so you can go and preach all you want, no will take notice of you!!

Macalin   

I dont understand WHY ANgel-Dust Is so NEGATIVE

I mean Of boqolal qof u dint count the sheep Goats and the landcruisers!..still that makes it 99 :D j/k

But laakin why does it always bring nasty sides of ppls when SL/non S/l is mentioned??

Yaab YAB

lakkad that is a good question bruv. most of them will hide behind some sort of political aspiration but it is mainly tribal conflicts surrounding the somaliland breakaway. some will say they are supporting a greater somalia but majority of them have not a clue what that entails and dont know that it is impossible to unite all five somali inhabited areas of the horn. so it is just another paltform of tribal battles going on.

guraad, get reall will you. your obsesion with somaliland seems to have taken up so much energy that no blood seems to be getting to your brain. you can preach all you want about what is wrong with somaliland and how great puntland is /will be but i know nobody actually takes notice or gives a damn about it.