Sign in to follow this  
Reality Check

Somali Hostage threatened with beheading

OG_Girl   

I don't understand how we just accuse Al-Qaeda? Iraq is mess country at this moments any one outta Law can create some groups to kill, rape and do all crimes and again claim whatever name they want!. We helping western media with this!. Any group who are enemy of Islam can kill and claim they are Al-Qaeda or any Moslim groups to just make Islam so bad and reason to keep Americans in Iraq in the name of " keeping peace" helping people in Iraq!.

Just slow down to judge and accuse.

Salam

NGONGE   

^^ What if those guys demanded that Somali troops withdraw from Iraq? ;)

Hang on, they're too silly they'll probably demand that next anyway.

Tuujiye   

OG-girl for the first time in SOL me and you agree on the same thing. We should have a party..lol..

I agree on every thing you said. we should not gudge too soon.

Northener, you are right. Somalis will always chase money.

Lets prey for the brother in uu ilaaheey kasoo fakiyo dadkaas iinsha allah. Walaahi waa qalbi xanuun. Imagine how his kids,brothers,sisters,mother and father feel. Inaalilaah wa inaa ilehi rajicuun...

Wareer badanaa..

lol@NGONGE Inint :confused:

True That@North

I dont exactly sit here emotion-less, Lakiin i cant say am suprised, of course as with all the other Victim's so far, am moved, its a trebile fate that awaits this Somali Brother.

Someone else posted this under the title " it was coming ", i agree, i prey that Allah Ar-Rahman bestoes his mercy on our fellow muslim brother, and Delivers him back safely to his Family who must be going through a very difficult time right now Amiin.

Does it matter what group they are from. I picked al-qieda, because they are the same as all those other little terrorists groups.

The disgusting part of it is that they are willing to behead muslims as well.

His fate is in the Kuwaitis' hands.

Tuujiye   

posted by DA.

I picked al-qieda, because they are the same as all those other little terrorists groups.

Where are your facts sis..Let me guess from Newyork Times or CNN. The real terrorists are Bush and his aaaass kissers. You remember what they did to them prisenors raping them and ish.uff. Al-qieda is a scape goate for America and their assssss kissers. gudge both sides. remember them killers have their heads covert So you don't realy know if they are black, white, arab, chinees...Don't belive everything you see on the media sis. Thats just silly.

wareer badanaa

the funny thing is that these so called terrorist actually believe they are defending DA and the rest of the muslim world! but DA and the rest of the muslim world aren't interested!

I would personally never read any report by a kufar against the muslims, their main goal in life is to take down islam by any means necessary, deception being their main weapon! and may Allah guide those muslims who believe they are doing good for the Ummah, but reality cause more harm then good!

sister D.A who is worst, someone who does Shirk or a muslim who murders?

^ a muslim who murders.

Because a mushrik doesnt know any better.

ps: I do occasionally read NY Times and watch CNN. And frankly, I don't think that Bush and Co. were the ones beheading. Stop taking the blame away from terrorists.

Haddad   

Iraq is a war zone. Anyone going to Iraq for whatever reasons, be it to get a job or become a collaborator for the Judeo-Christian crusaders/invaders, knows the risks. Anyone going there also knows the benefits, which is you earn significant hundreds dollars per day, because you place yourself at the risk of getting killed. Contractors in Iraq make some $1,500 dollars or more per day. I would estimate truck drivers make a minimum of $200 per day. There's no country in the world, especially in the Third World and even in the First World, where a regular truck driver makes that money. Any sane Somali in Iraq (especially those working for the Judeo-Christian crusaders/invaders) would have left Iraq long ago, at least since the first beheading. But, my understanding is those Somalis still in Iraq have been enticed by the Judeo-Christian crusaders/invaders to stay for a payment of $400 or more per day. While those truck drivers are making profits, many Iraqis could be dying because they don't have enough dollars to pay treatments for wounds or second-degree burns from 1000-2000 lbs bombs dropped by the Judeo-Christian crusaders/invaders' warplanes.

Som@li   

asalaamu calaykum

it is quite true iraq is war zone,,and there are many innocent pple who are caught in the middle, let us pray that those guys who have the poor somali guy not to harm him,in the last two days alone over 130 iraqis died,,how many of them were collabrators! :confused: ,beheading pakistanis,,when did killing innocent muslims, became a part of jihad.???

^ a muslim who murders.

DA, according to ALLAh, the lord of the heavens and earth, Shirk is the greatest crime that deserves the ultimate Punishment; Jahaanaam for eternety! On the other hand Allah may forgive the muslim Murderer!

Second DA, Allah the sublime, the Majestic said;

"O you who believe! If a (fasiQ) rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done" (49:6)

these people who wrote this articles are kufar, DA did you verify it before you posted it?