Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab corpses paraded on clan websites

Its quite shocking that certian clan driven websites continue to parade corpses of the dead on their pages. They used to say it was only Ethiopians and government troops now they are adding the Al Shabaab fighters to their list, why?

waagacusub.com

Now Al Shabaab are the enemy and Ahlu Clan are the hero's. :eek:

Malika   

Subhanallah,inaalilaahi wainaa ilehi raajicuun!..How sad to see,the sheer disrespect of maaidth..subhanallah! maxaa lagaa sawireyaa baa?

Alhamdulillah!

nuune   

This is the most disturbing piece I have ever seen.

Subxaanallaah,

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto

Shocked

Haarun   

May Allah accept their shahada.Amin.I looked at the pictures and they were all smiling.Sad to see that some Somalis are rejoicing over their martyrdom in a so negative way due to clan related ideologies.Alla ya raxma.

We will never forget them.

RedSea   

Those kinda people and the group he's advocating for are menace to society. I'm not surprised that he sunk to that low.

Little do they know these are only external bodies, which will be eating up by the soil anyways. Their souls have already been taken to the highest level of paradise.

Paragon   

^Alla ya raxma.

Runta haddii laysku sheegaayo laakin, Al-Shabaab iyagaa umaddii nafta u keenay beryahay, oo qaati-billaahina laga taagnaa. From what I heard expressed by some folks Al-Shabaab bodies should be burnt or eaten . Waa arrin iga argagixisay! Waxeey ku leeyihiin Al-Shabaab qabrigii Sheikh Nuur Xusseen ayeey burburiyeen marka waa gaalo CIA lacag ku siiso si eey Somalia nabad weligeed u helin!

Marka sharka dadka la jira Ahlul-Sunna iyo kuwa Al-Shabaab la jiraba Allaha naga wareejiyo. Wax faaida ah ma soo wadaan.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Its quite shocking that certian clan driven websites continue to parade corpses of the dead on their pages. They used to say it was only Ethiopians and government troops now they are adding the Al Shabaab fighters to their list, why?

I agree with you over here except that I don't think this website and many others do not necessarily speak for Qabiil but are owned or run by qabyaaladiisteyaal iyo daneysteyaal shaar qabiil huwada. It is wrong and immoral and this is not good for the forseeable peace in Somalia either because as you know the qabyaalad thing is still alive in Somalia and things like this could escalate the voilence further.