Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Bossaso: Boom in livestock trade brings in cash...

ElPunto   

^Adeer ha igu xadgudbin. I'm taking numbers and deriving as accurate an analysis as possible from them. And I let the chips lie where they may. 'My tuulo' has nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

OK, so what exactly is your position-statement on this? You keep dancing around the issue with "faulty" and "Shallow" analysis accusations but what do
you
believe?? Let's put it into writing since we're both referring to the same numbers.

I'll tell you clearly what I'm claiming - Berbera, under the conditions of no Saudi livestock embargo - was and will remain the premier livestock exportation port for the former Somalia.

Are you, for the record, disagreeing with that? My claim is- the years 2001-2008 were an anamoly due to market conditions in which more than 90% of the demand disappeared.

Try to keep the emotion in check, though...

After all this time - you basically didn't understand. So it's comprehension problems that is the cause of all this. I will try once again.

1. Prior to 2001 Berbera was the leading port in the north. There was never a dispute about that.

2. Unless you have a crystal ball - you can't know whether it 'will remain the premier port' in the future on the basis of livestock exports. As I said time will tell. This is neither agreement nor disagreement - it is let's wait for the data to come in.

3. The years 2001-2008 were not an 'anomaly'. The markets simply changed. Berbera should still have led in livestock exports during the time. See my original analysis above for an explanation as to why(if you can comprehend it :D ).

4. 90% of the demand didn't disappear. You keep making up stuff that is not supported by the data. If you add up total livestock exports from both ports prior to 2001 and compare them to total livestock exports from the period 2001-2008 - the latter number is not 10% of the former number. The demand didn't disappear - it went elsewhere for the most part.

This is about as simple as I can make it. This is it buddy. I'm not going to waste any more of my lunch time(or any other time) on someone who keeps refering to me as 'young lady'. :rolleyes:

The Point,

After all your postings -

Listen to Faroole's BBC/Somali interview today (at the 2:05 mark to be precise), regarding his comments concerning Bossasso port.

It seems Faroole was divinely sent to silence you and the rest of the Amen corner.

Secondly, I no longer referred to you as 'young lady' since you protested so strongly but rather as 'lady'. If that's also a problem, please do let us know - and why...

it is beyond how it comes to be that few people passing time in front of a computer take themselfs to be the spokespeople of millions of desert dwellers in africa. I applaud SOL for banning all things clan related but that ban is being violated in spirit. Might I suggest an exersize where for one month we all rep a different tuulo? or that we use the pronoun I instead of we or they? How sharing different piont of views in a civil (I sense the need for a new golden rule SOL Admin). Lastly, when someone brings news about a specific place, should we not engage that information rather then viewing it as an invitation for a pissing contest (Take note berberans and Somali Galbeds)?

300,000+ livestock sails from Bossaso today.

Xoolo Somalida waxa loo dhoofiya wadamada Carabta

Xoolo ku dhow 300 oo kun oo neef oo ari ah ayaa tobankii maalmood ee la soo dhaafay ka dhoofay dekeda magaalada Bosaso.

Xoolahaas ayaa loo kala dhoofiyay dalalka Saudi Arabia iyo khaliijka.

Waxaa kale oo hadda ku sugan maxjarka magaalada Bosaso ari kale oo gaaraya 300 oo kun sida uu sheegay wasiirka maaliyadda Puntland Faarax Cali Jaamac oo maanta shir jaraa’id ku qabtay dekedda Bosaso gudaheeda.

Intii xayiraada ka qaaday Saudi Arabia dhoofinta xoolaha somalida ayaa waxa jirta in xoolo badan la dhoofiyey dekedaha Bosasso iyo Berbera.

Xoolaha Bosasso ka dhoofay

Axmed Maxamed Cali

BBC Garowe

O’ dear, rather obsessing, are not we mate?

No one is speaking of ‘iidhehland’ herein, so cover your rear end lest worked on with a ‘subaalad’, will you? Notice how no one, with the exception of course of the ‘flasher of SOL’ aka ‘Ina fuusta madhan riix’, who in every possible attempt under the sun would find an excuse to slip ‘iidhehland’ into the conversation is the least bit interested.

Now, should not you be cheering for Riyaale, the misogynist of ‘iidheland’, or are you done with the ‘tu’intii’?

Tata …

“glue-sniffing-street-corner-kids”, you say? You would know that, would not you mate? Dooxa Hargeysa, that was your corner, was it not?

“when you are caught your trousers round your ankles”, you say? And I thought you were the chief plagiarist of SOL forging others' material in its entity.

Tata …

And there you go again ‘ina fuusta madhan riix’ spilling your putrid inner particles infecting the congregation with your rotten ill-being. Have you not learnt anything from past encounters, fool?

Living beings morph into a version superior to their pre-upgrade state of mind and soul, for times, conditions and circumstance alter, thusly one’s perceptions, wisdom, teachings, and modus operandi in engaging those one comes into contact; but no, for you, the past remains still with no speaking of the henceforward – cakuye maan la’aa ina fuusta madhan riix.

Almost 99% of your badly-formed claptrap that passes in the name of political discourse, fraught with technical gaffes thereby making less sense than a mirqaan-induced ruffian in Gacanlibaax, gyrates around [uncle Yey, the defeated lot, Pirateland, propagandist etc], as if canoodling onto a poorly fed southern femme fatale (US, not to be mistaken for Somalia) on a greasy pole for a few pennies in a dingy tavern.

The day, itched I feel in engaging in political discourse with the lads of ‘Go’o’, I shall first start with the ‘dibna-casta’ of Hargeisa, for political decisions are made in the corridors of Sheikh Madar, and then and perhaps then, I shall venture a chance, on a gentlemanly measure of course, to entertain the lads of the austere Go’o, which is of course where one might, in good faith you see, let the cattle out of the trough, as it were, lest charged with callousness and sadistic practices.

And that day shall come when the ill-advised, hapless trio ‘Habro’ conclude their interest be best served by permitting one of their own to hoist his fat behind on the coveted hot seat abandoning the ‘tu’inta’ of Riyaale. Till then, and so long as Awals and Yonis are pushing the Jeclos of Go’o into the wilderness, your neighbourhood, the conversation is mute, my deal chap. And if by a chance, your kinship might, and this is remote you understand, and the pusillanimous Siilaanyo plucks up enough courage to gallantly truss up for the final push with full regalia like a true commander not terrified of falling upon own sword, then you might stand a good chance to truly spew such twaddle; your hot air might impress the lads and lasses of the X gen, but no, not those of us who have seen, conquered and lodged.

Till then, keep singing that old tune, piping the same rhetoric hopping for alternate fillings, for that suits you fine - irrelevant you shall remain, till the day; and in the interim, trot, snarl, bark, and gnaw with your squinty snout in the company of the equals for such courtesy is being extended.

Tata …

My dear, ‘ina fuusta madhan riix’, are not you the befuddled charlatan, little lamb here; touched a raw nerve, did I? You say so much, yet make so little sense in your diatribe; you see my dear chap, following your logic is like pursuing a wounded animal with a rather intoxicated psyche into the jungle darting through, with little success of course, so many traps, yet failing. Caught finally in a lion-like style, you bellow with grief, for the spineless you are, yet there I stand watching over you only to come to your rescue just in the nick of time before your death daemons beckon upon your poorly sight; a gentle soul, if you, that I am, I derive no pleasure in the suffering and melancholy of others, neighbours in particular.

You see, unlike the young ones, I know all about you mate, and throw a poisonous arrow through your spineless heart is akin to a trot in the park; then again, you already know that, do not you, mate?

‘Hindhis’, all you will for now, but know, I shall be right behind you reminiscing of the erstwhile, lest you get cocky dabbling in own urine akin to an undomesticated, soiled labrador being tossed to the kerb; need I say more now? I think not, for a fool of the 'bucur bacayr' off-spring deserves that not.

As for the ‘Habros’ and their misguided body politicking, a courteous chap I am; say much to that effect now, I shall not.

Tata …

And thank you for making my point, for in life there is the ‘dawdar’, and that is yours truly, in case your intellect did not quite afford you to grasp it, who understands not when the gent souls of this planet rest for a lull of peace and quite, for they, the ‘dawdar’ indeed continue with the lassy ‘cantara baqash’, never knowing when the banter concluded.

And one more time, I rest my case,

Till then, ‘ina fuusta madhax riix’, repeat after me ‘I am with an obtuse mind…’

Tata,