Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Guardian's editorial

N.O.R.F   

The goings on in Muqdisho, the invasion, occupation and massacres which have taken place, can only be described as wrong regardless of where one’s loyalties lie (SL, TFG, ICU or whatever). Therefore, when one voices his displeasure at the said goings on, it should be viewed as a welcome thought in amongst all of the anarchy.

Secondly, the support for secession being something which invalidates one’s concern for the goings on in Muqdisho is made redundant by the fact that a Somalia free from occupation (which is what I call for) would have a better chance of unity and would invariably be detrimental to the secessionist cause. In other words, support for the TFG and Ethio occupation would be understandable for someone who hopes the disunity continues and recognition comes his way due to this disunity.

Thirdly, the situation is LA is grim and I agree it should not have happened and was not supported by the majority. It has more to do with political figures and opportunists with tacit support from the Ethios who also happen to be occupying the south. Having said that, this could also be reversed on the TFG supporters. Why support an invasion in the south and cry about an ‘invasion’ in the north? But lets not ask them such a question ya Mr. Me.

Fourthly, the arrests of individuals by the govnt who are then handed over to the Ethios do not have the support of the majority and is wrong.

You seem to be equating the actions of politicians with SOL nomads by implying that they are in agreement simply because of their points of view. If a player from your favourite football team gets sent off for an elbow I’m sure you wouldn’t agree as it’s against the laws of the game. Therefore, the ‘wrong’ actions of politicians don’t mean the populace in support of them. A silly way of going about things ya Mr. Me. I expected better than that.

me   

You can say what is happening in Banadir is wrong; you can say you disagree with the massacres in Xamar and Somali Galbeed. But as long as you support an entity that’s equally guilty of Xabash stoogism. An entity that attacks other peaceful regions in Somalia, an entity that chooses war before peace, an entity that hands over Somali refugees to the Xabash, knowing that they will be tortured in the notorious Ethiopian prisons like Harar and Alambakha. So whether you support this stooge or that stooge, you still support a stoogist entity. And you cannot deny that the secessionist entity is a Xabash puppet/satellite.

Marka talk is cheap Yaa Norf. If you were serious about the Xabash occupation in Xamar you would at least be equally loud about the Xabash influence in Hargeisa.

I want to take you serious and all Somalis are needed to counter this Xabash threat in a united fashion, but as long as you and our secessionist brothers are hanging on to the dream of a clan state and are keeping the Xabash close I cannot take you serious. Marka as long as you hang on to this secessionist ideology, you are on the same level as the other Xabash stooges aka TFG.

Ps. I know that Oodweyne and his students will say, the Xabash is not our friend, but aligning with the Xabash will serve our interest. So my question to them is what is the difference between them and those that support the TFG?

N.O.R.F   

^^Again, you fail to disassociate support for an entity and support for actions carried out by that entity. I've already stated it in my previous response. I'll walk you through it all tomorrow when I have time IA.

me   

First whats needed is actions on your side. You can say I don't agree with this or with that, but as long as you don't take a stance, you would be just venting hot air.

If you want to critisize the Xabash and the TFG supporters, you need to have a clean sheet yourself and that means that you should disassociate yourself from the secessionist entity and its ideology.

You can't finger point when the entity that you support takes similar actions as those that you want to critisize. Its hypocracy sxb. But we will see what you have to say bari.

Originally posted by Cige:

quote:

I am with whoever Xabashada kasoo horjeedo, whoever Soomaali ah Xabashi la dagaalamaayo.

:D

What about b4 Habashi came? or sorry,
when Xabashi libearated Baydhabo Jannay from ina Aydiid
& indhomadoobe some of your funs now
;)
where you were at those times?

[/QB]
Priceless! This dude is hypocrite.

me   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^^^

Don't you support Said Barrah?

1. Who is Siyad Barrah

2. I like Yogi Berrah more

3. I live in the realm of the living, not the dead.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by me:

First whats needed is actions on your side. You can say I don't agree with this or with that, but as long as you don't take a stance, you would be just venting hot air.

If you want to critisize the Xabash and the TFG supporters, you need to have a clean sheet yourself and that means that you should disassociate yourself from the secessionist entity and its ideology.

You can't finger point when the entity that you support takes similar actions as those that you want to critisize. Its hypocracy sxb. But we will see what you have to say bari.

:confused:

Yet again you fail to grasp my earlier post. I'm not going to spend my time repeating myself to repeated questions saxib.

The entity I support is Somaliland. It's govnt I have opposed for many a year now. I do not support the actions of the SL Govnt whilst the TFG supporters are not only supporting but cheerleading!!!! Do you see the difference? So yes I can finger point!

Your reluctance to question them has been noted ;)

Africaown does have a point. Dont you hold Barre in high regard? Then why talk all that Somalinimo iyo Unity nonesense?

when Xabashi libearated Baydhabo Jannay from ina Aydiid & indhomadoobe some of your funs now where you were at those times?

That was legitimate struggle and whoever supported Reer Bay/Bakool is beside the point. The circumstances were diffirent and the reasons for their involvement were valid that's unless you favored the extermination of reer Bay/Bakool.

NASSIR   

Me, are you staying it is a viable goal to reclaim and incoporate the Somali regions in Kenya and Ethiopia into the present day Somali republic?

Do you think Kenya and Ethiopia will relinquish this part of their "lands" to the detriment of peace and security and violation of the the widely endorsed internatinoal norms that is the territorial integrity of the member states of U.N.? (Eritrea is a different case)

I think the issue of the Ethiopian troops whose aim is to protect the TFG from a coalition of groups who have refashioned themselves in different names should not be a diversion from the real issues.

Ethiopia is willing to withraw if the AU takes over its position.

This is what Zenawi said in a recent speech.

Having done the main work, we had the belief and expectations that a situation would be created for us to be able to withdraw. However, this belief and expectations could not be met according to our plan.

First, the Somalis could not re-organize themselves and reach a stage where they could carry out their own security operations as we thought and hoped for. There are also protracted clan conflicts, and dealing with them has taken longer time than we had expected.

Secondly, the international community could not send a peacekeeping force to Somalia with the required speed and capacity to eradicate terrorism in Somalia. Thus, we have been forced to continue carrying out intensified policing in the area because the Somali peace forces did not strengthen themselves and the international community failed to deploy a peacekeeping force according to our expectations."

Cige   

Mr Me, thanks so much you said all what i wanted to say. due to time resriction i couldn't respond Mr Northeners quotes. i just wanted to add this point.

in my opinion, Somalia's destruction satrted after the Soma-Ethio war in 1978.

During that time barre's regime was detroying Mudugh, Nugaal and Bari and the rest of Somalis were either taking part the destruction or silence (as nothing has happened).

the turn came to Norhth west & Toghdheer, same happened either take part or keep quiet.

in December 1990 Mogadishu's long awaitedturn has come (sorry to say this but many somalis were waiting and unfortanately were happy - for various reasons - when Mogadishu war started and the detruction that followed).

during this period, killing and diplacement targeted at particullar group of people (unfortuanetly most of these were innocent or were those who were opposing Barre's regime) but because their 148th grandfateher was same as Siad Barre granny, they were killed, looted, raped and ethnic cleansed (the rest of Somalis were either took part or kept quiet). this continued until recently.

in December 2007 the new & old capital residents turn has come, but this time surprisingly not only the victims outcried but those who were claiming that they nothing to do with what happening in Somalia. those who declared independence from Somalia and claimed tha they do not care who rules Mogadishu as long as they're keeping our good neighbourhood.

however, latest conflict proves that the seccionist's claim was BIG LIE and they were really part of Mogadishu's last 17 years rulers or they feared that their ambition may come to an end by ina Yey & Co taking power in mogadishu of course with the help of their former and current -at least officil levels - strategic ally (Ethiopia).

Where were you last 17 years when the SHELLING, RAPING, DISPLACEMENT and the DESTRUCTION were common in the southern areas?

is Mogadishu's tragedy just started when in Yey entered or statred in 1991?

just answer me this question Please!

Finally, Northner & Co. please leave us alone (Southrenrs) to solve our problems internally or tell us WIDE & CLEAR that we are part of you and we want Mogadishu controlled by certain group (which is not bad thing if you said this Piblically) and if our ally lost the war we will start fight (Las Anod invasion and helping mogadishu fighters by money, taking parts demonstrations and emotional words such as this thread in SOL are just some examples)

Having said all this; my HEART and HANDS are with all Somalis who are suffereing Hypicroracy of their fellow Soamlis as well as the struggle between the regional & international powers in our country.

Cige   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when Xabashi libearated Baydhabo Jannay from ina Aydiid & indhomadoobe some of your funs now where you were at those times?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was legitimate struggle and whoever supported Reer Bay/Bakool is beside the point. The circumstances were diffirent and the reasons for their involvement were valid that's unless you favored the extermination of reer Bay/Bakool.

Brother, the core of the proplem is here.

When Etiopia helped SNM to fight aginst Barre regime it was legitimate and good cause smile.gif

When Ethiopiua helped Reer Bay/Bakool to regain their dignity and land from Aydiid & co. the intervention was legitimate and good cause

But when they helped the TFG to establish itself in the capital it is INVASION and Genocide enz.

Hold on, or the reason is beyond that! (Soomaalidu RUNTA MA JECLA)

Why Xabasho has helped INA YEY?

That's at least what the ina YEY supporters believe and the above calims supporting their suspecion towards many NEW PATiRIOTS and MUJAAHIDIINS ;)

Xoogsade   

Cige, waa dhuumaneesaa dhabarkaadana wuu muuqdaa, horta hal wax inaa ka caqlisaan yaa idiin fiican haddaa tihiin dadka A/Y qabiilka dartii ku raacsan, qiil u raadinta ilaahay diintiisa wuxuu xaaraan kaga dhigay. A murder is a murder, a rape is a rape, displacement is a displacement no matter who does it. Just because A/Y engineered the last one and there was one prior to it doesn't make A/Y's blasphemy any less wrong. Marka please, when you folks write, try to be smarter than providing lame excuses for A/Y's bloody murderous campaign against Muqdisho and its residents.

Qof daacad ah intuu dulmi difaaco haddana ma dhaho waxaan ka naxsanahay dadka dulmiga loo geestay.

Xoogsade   

Northerner, You have demonstrated your connection to somalis with no pretense saxib. People can choose to show solidarity with their victimized fellow somalis instead of explaining it away. If they have a deep-seated resentment or rancor for past wrongs done to them by members of a clan, then at least they should leave somalis like you alone who show solidarity and identify with a fellow somali. Qof loo diiday ma jirto inuu ku biiriyo codkiisa kasoo horjeedka foolxumada Soomaaliya ka taagan, if some don't care, then at least they shouldn't go around picking on others who did what they failed to do.

Arrintaan Seccessionka has its day coming, we have more pressing issues to worry about now as far as million plus somalis are concerned.