Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Guardian's editorial

Cige   

MMA, Ma sahlanid! dhib weyna waa ku haystaa, Maxkamadihii waad ka soo hor jeedday smile.gif Mujaahid :D Indhacadde waxaad dhihi jirtay Indho-madoobe, Hargeysa waad ka soo horjeeddaa Puntland waad ka soo horjeedaa redface.gif federaalka waad ka soo horjeedaa Baarlammaanka iyo Baydhabo waxa fadhiya waad ka soo horjeedaa amxaarada waad ka soo hor jeedaa icon_razz.gif kenya waad ka soo horjeedaa , Uganda waad ka soo hor jeedaa :rolleyes: ugu dambayn cid kasta oo C/laahi Yuusuf ka soo horjeeda waad ka soo horjeedaa, marka dambe waxaan ka baqayaa inaad adigu iska soo hor jeesatid :eek:

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

For me, Those who are advocating Somaliland to separe the rest of Somalia are equally guilty as TFG puppets. Why can't we just get along

Equally guilty implies they are commiting the same crime, which isn't the case adeer......

Originally posted by Cige:

MMA, Ma sahlanid! dhib weyna waa ku haystaa, Maxkamadihii waad ka soo hor jeedday
smile.gif
Mujaahid
:D
Indhacadde waxaad dhihi jirtay Indho-madoobe, Hargeysa waad ka soo horjeeddaa Puntland waad ka soo horjeedaa
redface.gif
federaalka waad ka soo horjeedaa Baarlammaanka iyo Baydhabo waxa fadhiya waad ka soo horjeedaa amxaarada waad ka soo hor jeedaa
icon_razz.gif
kenya waad ka soo horjeedaa , Uganda waad ka soo hor jeedaa :rolleyes: ugu dambayn cid kasta oo C/laahi Yuusuf ka soo horjeeda waad ka soo horjeedaa, marka dambe waxaan ka baqayaa inaad adigu iska soo hor jeesatid :eek:

Duqa, my interest and loyalty lies -- and only lies with -- Soomaalinimo and Soomaaliya, and whoever believes in it, has this genuine concern in his or her true, untainted heart. Not competing Soomaali groups. Not power-hungry groups.

But today Soomaali isma heysato. Gaal Xabashi, Soomaali's cadowgooda koowaad, labaad iyo sadexaad dalkii kusoo duulay, qabsaday magaalo madaxdii iyo xuduntii Soomaaliyeed. Haddana xasuuqay dadweynihii, maatidii Soomaaliyeed, yar iyo weyn, saqiiri yo kabiir, awoowe iyo ayeeyo, dhicis iyo ...

Marka ma taalo maanta meel la fiirsado waxa dhacaayo. Haddee gacantaada, hantidaada ama afkaaga wax ku tareysid, ku tar, ku taageer Soomaalinimo.

I am with whoever Xabashada kasoo horjeedo, whoever Soomaali ah Xabashi la dagaalamaayo. Whoever dalkooda inay ka xoreyaan rabaan Xabashi; whoever dhiig Soomaaliyeed leh oo isku xilqaamay inay dalkooda iyo dadkooda badbaadiyaan; whoever gacan, maal, af ama wadne kaga soo horjeedo Xabashi. Many of them waa genuine, oo Soomaalinimo iyo daljecelnimo ka tahay xoreynta iyo halgamidda dalkooda. No body ku qasbay, oo dan siyaasadeed uma geynin. Men kamid ah Max'ed Cabdi Yuusuf, Cumar Xaashi Aaden, C/raxmaan Ibbi, Jen. Jaamac Max'ed Qaalib, Sakariye Max'uud Xaaji, Saleebaan Colaad Rooble, C/qaadir Xaaji Dhaqane, Sifir, Fowsiyo Sheekh Max'ed, Jaamac Cali Jaamac iyo halyeey kale oo badan oo aan wada xasuusan. Dan siyaasadeed iskuma geyn walaalahaas, ee dan Soomaaliyeed jecelnimo iyo damiir Soomaaliyeed danqaneyso isku geysay.

Ee marka it is not about shaqsinimo, kooxnimo iyo isbiirsi qabyaaladeednimo.

NB - I have nothing against Uganda "peacekeepers." Waqti xun ayee kusoo aadeen meesha, since there is not any peace to keep. Dad sincere ka tahay waaye inay caawiyaan Soomaalida, laakiin xilliga xun. I supported UNISOM, which was led by the then respected Mareykanka, ee ma'aha any foreign intervention inaa diidaayo.

African forces, however, today waxba kama qaban karaan xilligaan xaqiran iyo Soomaaliya, meel 32 dowladood oo dal oo reer Galbeed u badan wax ka qaban waayeen, ma u maleeyi inay Afrikaan wax keeneyso.

NASSIR   

MMA, you have to understand we will not live in antagonism with our neighbours forever. We should be able to compromise and not live in the past. We should make the Horn of Africa like Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania. It was Nicholas Onus who raised the question of identity between state and nation. He argues that when nations and states fail to coincide, nationalism delimits the span of rule, which then comes into conflict with the pillars of the international system. If you promote the destabilization of your neighbor, the same will happen to you. We have to find some way of getting along with our neighbors and not interfere in their internal affairs: reciprocal agreement.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Caamir:

If you promote the destabilization of your neighbor, the same will happen to you. We have to find some way of getting along with our neighbors and not interfere in their internal affairs: reciprocal agreement

Destabilize our neighbor! Interfere in their internal affairs! Do you really believe these two statements of yours or are you simply trying to sure up a weak point. The way some people, in this forum, cling to empty rhetoric and insult their own intellect really saddens me :(

Cige   

I am with whoever Xabashada kasoo horjeedo, whoever Soomaali ah Xabashi la dagaalamaayo.

:D What about b4 Habashi came? or sorry, when Xabashi libearated Baydhabo Jannay from ina Aydiid & indhomadoobe some of your funs now ;) where you were at those times?

Anyone who continues their support for the occupation and TFG after recent events is a sick individual!

Simple!

What about the seperatist? I think MMA disagree with you smile.gif

BiLaaL   

The way you penned those two claims of yours concerned me. Do you really believe them? Leave aside the social and political perspectives for the moment. Historically, i believe you're making the destabilization statement in light of recent events. If i am correct in that assumption, then will you kindly enlighten me on how exactly we destabilized our neighbor (Ethiopia)? And even more baffling, exactly how did we interfere in the internal affairs of Ethiopia? Even Meles wouldn't make the latter claim.

No Somali group, in recent times (since the overthrow of Mengistu Hailemariam), was in a position to either interfere in Ethiopia's internal affairs or destabilize it. Yet this is what you seem to be suggesting. An uninformed person would easily make the connection and thereby excuse Ethiopia's invasion of our country based on what you've said.

Caamir, it is one thing to be pro-government and advocate for the return of its institutions but quite another to adopt the lies of a foreign regime to achieve it.

Bilaal, ma yaabtay, my brother.

Legitimizing and sanctioning the brutal Xabashi occupation of Soomaali Galbeed ayaa la maroyaa in order to achieve a hegomonic clan agenda, even haddii Xabasho la soo kaxeysto, oo dadkii lagu xasuuqo. Be it waaye whatever it takes sheekada, including giving up the rightful Soomaali lands. Heck, even that includes if giving up xuduntii Soomaalida, Xamar.

Walaahi waala yaabay, yaasiinkii dhaafay. It passed the sad stage, it is madax luxid stage now.

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^You only seem to have questions.

Cige has a good question, what about the secessionists?

NASSIR   

Mr. Bilaal, I am so tired for now but do reflect on the history of the Islamic courts in reviving the Greater Somalia ideaology. Aside from Ethiopia, we have another good neighbor that is concerned of the danger of this ideaology: Kenya.

N.O.R.F   

^^On your return please define their ideology, how this would be bad for the region and why. Also, do tell us how the other side of the spectrum (come and invade/occupy/kill us) is a better option.

me   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Formulate your opinion/crticism about them first then I might counter.

The sick individual bit still stands.

My opinion is clear to all it doesn’t need constant regurgitating. What bothers me though is hypocrisy of people who are unashamedly against the interest of the Somali people, by the fact that they are undermining our unity with every word that they say and every step that they take.

This new found brotherhood that our secessionist brothers are displaying these days might at first sight seem to be genuine, but I am afraid that its another way that they are trying to undermine our Somalinimo.

Hold on to your guns folks……I dhagaysta before you jump to your conclusions.

1. It’s the same old clan politics of my enemies enemy is my friend . Ok lets assume I am wrong in this.

2. Ask yourself why the ones that are so willing to criticise the Xabash stooges by the name of TFG are so willing to support the Xabash stooges by the name of Somaliland.

3. Why are the ones that are crying bloody murder when civilians have to flee the Xabash aggressor and its constant attacks in civilian neighbourhoods are singing the praise of the secessionist militia when they attack a peaceful city and civilians have to flee Laas Caanood?

4. Aren’t the secessionist cliques the ones that arrest civilians in Hargeysa and hand them over to the Xabash? So what makes the better then the TFG stooges?

Intan waxaan ku soo gabagabaynayaa

These actions by those that support the secessionist cause might at first sight seem to be welcome help, but in reality it’s undermining the cause that many Somali nationalists and wadaado are fighting for. Because the secessionists are only after their own interest and their interest is not a United, Strong and Prosperous Somalia.

Caamir - Naga daa dee, sidii aad u murmaysay ayaad luntay. Repeat after me The Xabash is our enemy!