Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

sh dalxiis his dalxiis is over

What will the t f g do now what is their next step will they re group and try to liberate mogadisho now when the world sees that mogadisho the biggest major parts of the city are in the hands of the al shabaab and xisbal islaam , will the west send foreign troops one more time. Wil sh dalxiis resign in a preconference. Or will he stay in power as the legit president of Somalia who has no power whats so ever a president on paper. What will alshabaab and xisbal islam next step be will they take on each other. Or will they form a real coalition against ahl sunna wal jamaca in gobolada dhexe.

Debate.

Duke you said in one of your other post that puntland gave the sharif the benefit of the doubt did anything change yet. Or will you guys wait till sh sharif makes a decision

^^^We are watching his performance has been an F thus far, its for Faroole to make a decision the average Somali from Puntland can see the Sharif was all hype now.

Duufaan   

they will be better of, if that happen, those who ones beneifted assisting colonial, always want do same

Abwaan   

Unlike some people I don't think Sharif will order the massacre of women and children. Hopefully things will improve soon Insha Allaah and the fighting will stop.

I think Sharif and his govermnent should take things serious and come up with plan and better organisation towards the issue before it is too late cause so far I have been hearing ciidammada dowladda iyo ciidammada Maxkamadaha ee raacsan dowladda and that has to stop and they should be ONE. The government should call an emergency meeting and discuss matters with the local elders, politicians, business groups and then a unanimous decision should be taken.

Those who seem to be celebrating dagaalka hadda Muqdisho ka socda should know it could go beyond that and things might change.

Firstly the alu sunnah army isnt interested in forming any alliance with the sharif and his gov.... Something ahlu sunnah and shabaab has something in common is both are stuck to their convictions and therefore wont go into convience relationships like indhacade and aweys, sharif and indhacade and finally xisbul islaam+ jubboyinka groups with shabaab. I think the guys in Galgaduud have been gathering strength and arming themselves and the shabaab knows they're battle hardened people in which they killed many foreign fighters of which they're pictures were seen all over the internet.

Abwan: The city was being shelled by AMISOM at the orders of the President. 100 civilians have died , and many have fled. Thus children and women are not being spared and nor were they in the months when Sharif/Aways used to fight on the same side.

Its a fact that this evil action was carried out by these same groups and blamed on others. This is a fact as it is happening right now, without any Ethiopians.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Abwan: The city was being shelled by AMISOM at the orders of the President. 100 civilians have died , and many have fled. Thus children and women are not being spared and nor were they in the months when Sharif/Aways used to fight on the same side.

Its a fact that this evil action was carried out by these same groups and blamed on others. This is a fact as it is happening right now, without any Ethiopians.

Duke you are telling me Masaajidka Wardhiigley ku yaal madfac AMISOM ayaa ku dhacay Shariifka ayaana amray? Did Sharif say I ordered the shelling plus where? Maybe Ifka Xalane and the Stadium oo Shabaab ku jiraan. Shariifka Malaa'ig ma ahan and I never said that and altough he is not happy with what is happening we don't hear him sounding frustrated and ordering the killing of civilians.

Masaajiddadii ay xabashidu kabaha la geli jirtay ka warama ee ay dadka ku tukanaya soo xidhi jirtay ?? :D

Horta ma xasuusataan ,,,,,,,,,, ??

Gabbal   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Masaajiddadii ay xabashidu kabaha la geli jirtay ka warama ee ay dadka ku tukanaya soo xidhi jirtay ??
:D

So why are you laughing? Has blasphemy become the mode to which we attack politically and then pat ourselves on the back for it?