Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Jen. Galaal Dacwada laga soo oogay Maxamed Cali Samatar waa wax sax ah - Caajib..!

Gabbal   

Maxamed Cali Samatar is only guilty of safeguarding the sovereignty and territorial integrity of his nation. Let Siilaanyo be tried before him to answer for the alleged SNM bombardment of civilian quarters in an attempt to bring civilians against the government as well as the premeditated campaign against civil servants and refugees of the 1977 war targeted solely on the basis of clan membership.

Not only was Kacaan defeated and put in the dust bin of history....its shameful past will be broadcast to the world...this is all amusing for me...we got people defending samatar and then they cry UNITY...SOMALIA IS ONE..ehehehe the more they support samatar...they more they assure somalia stays a hell on earth....you do nothing against somaliland..you only hinder somalia from rising from the ashes...if people cannot agree samatar is a war criminal, of course they cannot agree on anything that is right..hence the 19 + years of choas...and by the looks of the reactions both the diaspora and those in somalia it looks like many more years of misery ahead...Ilaahow u sahal...

cuqubo halkii lagu galay caw ku hurudaa, caruurtay ka laysaa ninkii caano baas dhamaye

The Zack   

^All Somalis have one way or another suffered either from the Siyad regime's atrocities or the civil war, I don't understand why ONLY Somalilanders are the ones who always talk about that or sue people for those crimes?

RedSea   

Originally posted by The Zack:

^All Somalis have one way or another suffered either from the Siyad regime's atrocities or the civil war, I don't understand why ONLY Somalilanders are the ones who always talk about that or sue people for those crimes?

How were you effected or suffered from the atrocities of Siyad Barre? and by 'you' I mean the people from Ocadenia?

If I can remember correctly, your people played a vital role in helping Siyad Barre carry out atrocities under the code name "MOD".

Mind you out of all Somalis, the Somalilanders are the only ones who have actually put the past behind them for they have chosen to end all hostiles among the local clans in Somaliland.

On the other hand, the main cause of the lawlessness in Southern Somalia can be directly attributed for lack of clan reconciliation, unity and forgiveness. The clans living there seem to have deep rooted animosity for one another that whenever one of their clansmen is NOT made head of state, they do all in their power to hinder him. Same cannot be said about Somaliland for not only have they reconciled all hostile clans living there, but have also successfully elected Dahir Riyaale Kahin, member of non majority clan and ex NSS cheif as head of state icon_razz.gif

Finally, Justice must prevail and those committed crime cannot and should not be forgiven easily. If a victim like the individual who brought this case to the front feels that this criminal should be charged, then who are we to deny him for seeking what is right and fair?

Originally posted by The Zack:

^

"How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is / To have a thankless child!"- Shakespeare

Zack, you need to recast your last statement in a less allusive and two-faced manner -- you ungrateful maxaan-ku-iraahdaa... :D

As always, you are guilty of misplaced loyalties. But if I were you, I'd recite a thousand Suratul-Ikhlas for the late president. :cool:

No caanoboore guzzling, timorous Quisling from kilil 5naad, was ever harmed by Mudane General Maxamad Siyaad Barre. If anything, the good President, ensured that most of the refugee camps and new towns, he helped settle your displaced Xabasha-Oppressed community, never ran out of a constant supply of caanoboore.

Siyaad Barre, through presidential decrees, helped assimilate your kinfolk into the Somali Republic and provided your clan; safety, solidarity and a sense of Somaalinimo-- when it mattered the most. It was precisely because, he felt since he was the cause of your displacement, as head of state, by loosing the 77 war, that this was the least he owed you, when he ordered that you be given other people lands in the north of the country and in the fertile riverine regions of the south.

It was particularly these inexpedient tactics with which this resettlement schemes were undertaken that were the true root causes of our current and long running civil strife. The resettlement of these kilil 5naad refugees caused much dissatisfaction and displeasure with the host communities, especially the marqaanified Shankaroonis of the north, who felt that this was simply a blatant land grab instigated by the corrupt 'Afweyne of Tha D-Bloc' disguised as a refugee aid program.

In the north, as we all know; the SNM movement was finally created and it joined the already skirmishing SSDF movement ( The dreaded 'pirates', had their own 'unique' beef with the General;) ) and begun to fight the government as well.

Within a few years later, General Aideed unleashed the digir powered mor'yaan hordes, who he argued, were always marginalized by the Mugabe style D-Bloc mentality which kept his ilk from rising to the upper echelons of political power and from ever running the country. The Caanoboore exodus at the time from the occupied lands, and whom the president, thought were forever going to be loyal to him, by rewarding them with cushy jobs in the private and public sectors of the economy, DID NOT HELP, either.

By then, General Aideed had become fed up and quite power-hungry, when he finally decided to agitate-- rather fiendishly, if I might add-- the dameer riding, digir nourished, dhuuso propelled, mor'yaan Armada and with this Hutu-like militia called the USC, he was finally able to deal the last death blow to an already tactically enfeebled octogenarian dictator in Xamar. And since then Xamar has been Somalia's little piece of Heaven On Earth(but that's a topic for another day...! :D )

So in conclusion: Hate it or love it-- This is how our country fell apart. Hate it or love it; our nation's loss of the 77 war and its unpredictable after-effects are the biggest root causes of our long running civil war. And finally, hate it or love it, the caanoboore element of our misfortunes as a nation, which is the real cause of our civil war should NEVER be overlooked. smile.gif

Wabilaahi Tawfiiq!

The Zack   

Red sea, my statement, AGAIN, was all Somalis have been victimized by EITHER the government OR the civil war, and the O's have suffered civil war fighting, I didn't blame every thing on the siyad era so please understand the statement before you write three paragraphs of response. The facts are the somaliland clan is less forgetful than any other somali clan when it comes to the somali wars, rememeber we are not talking sub clans here. The negotiations and reconciliations in somaliland you mentioned are good progress but those were for sub clans. Tell me where the somaliilanders tried to negotiate with president siyad's big clan to forget what happened and move on like the hutu's of rwanda did, instead our brothers at north have kept that hostility and decided to have their own 'government'. Let's talk big sxb, sub clans dib hanoogu celin. The fact that u just mentioned members of the sub clan O have committed crimes in somaliland in the siyad era is part of what I was talking about. Why not forget about? Just like we all did. U will never see me mention the hundreds of o's killed in hiiraan in 1991.

Mr. Somalia, one will take u serious, read ur post and consider responding to u the day u start talking like an adult, intaad ka hadleysid qaad, digir, iyo caano you are not worth of my response. icon_razz.gif

^^

Zack, horta maanta Soomaali oo dhan ayaa qaxooti ah, laakin waagii ey jamhuuriyyada Soomaliya ee jirtay, wax qaxooti sheegta caanoboooreyaal ayaa kajiray. Mgacaana saasuu idiidku baxay, marka waxba kiska ha iska waalin! Caanobooruhu waa nafaqada ON-uff-tu caguhu ugu fideyne... :D

Laakin, waxaan rabay inaan ku su'aalo; dadku ey ONLF-tu maalin walba disho waa dadkiinee, goormaad dhulka xabashida ey leedahay ka dagaal galaysaan? Mise weligiin, inaa dhulka hoodka ka dhaantaysaan ayaad go'aansateen? :D

The Zack   

^You are either retarded or have issues with comprehension. Reread the post above yours and address that. Debate like a man or hit the road adeer.

Qaxootinimo haddaad cey u taqaanid go ahead and rewind cajaladdii lagaa soo duubay markii Utanga lagaasoo qaadayay. Rumors state that you spent 15 years of your life in a refugee camp hence you think it is an insult to be in one.