Sign in to follow this  
Gallad

Makhiri boys lost Galgala

^^^Nonsense as usual, not even as funny as your usual comedy. Ika-Jiir is a Somaliweyn leader and a Puntland Minister. He played a role in this, and thus highlights that this was never a clan issue.

Go ahead, keep waffling.

^^^You are no making sense adeer, who are the others you speak off?

Go cry somewhere lad, your bogus clan claims mean nothing even in the traingle you are third place, after NGOONGE & JB, thus go claim your place from them..

NGONGE   

^^ It must have been verging on the serious if the Minister of Interior saw fit to direct the fight himself. Does this make it the equivalent of a riot/internal disturbance rather than a proper rebellion requiring the might of the army? Police issue, right? :D

P.S.

Guru, you're jumping the gun, saaxib. It is possible that Ilka-jir fought out of principle you know. If he believes Atom is Shababi, the fight against such a threat supersedes clannish considerations.

Gallad   

Duke Makhiris lost Galgala just like when Puntland lost Las-anod. There were some people of Las-anod who supported puntland, but the majority supported s/land.

Makhiri spokes man on the bbc claimed that the war was against the people of makhir and puntland. they called ilka jiir and jamaal (wasirka ku xiginka amniga) and their malitia are puppets and traitors according to the spokes man.

^^^Makhir are part of Puntland, like Las Anod, which will be brought back to the fold sooner rather than later.

NGOONGE, you I can speak with since you are a bigger fish in the traingle than Oodweyne..You have no point here, the minister of interior is a good war leader and his experise in the art of war wa sutalised by the state.

^^^There is nothing to change, you can dish clan division on others yet you forget that the clans of Puntland are one kin on the most part, even closer than what you are to NGOONGE or JB, your betters in the traingle.

Dont get nervous old boy, Ilka-Jiir proved to be above little clan claims and will be remembered as a hero to the whole state.

The truth is when people generally feel a sense of alienation from the Trinity admin and plus its current attitude and method of choice to solve this conflict I believe things will not be the same.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Makhir are part of Puntland, like Las Anod, which will be brought back to the fold sooner rather than later.

NGOONGE, you I can speak with since you are a bigger fish in the traingle than Oodweyne..You have no point here, the minister of interior is a good war leader and his experise in the art of war wa sutalised by the state.

Oh come on now! I have a point, a very good point too. Don't pretend like you didn't raise an eyebrow at the thought. :D

P.S.

Horta adigu sometimes you need to loosen up. When I say PL is rubbish or something along those lines, I am making a straight attack. When I make a dig (I make it very clear, or else there is no fun for me). This is a genuine question about a Minster leading the troops. Wax fahan.

Ooh here we go again, snide remarks, now the trinity is the problem. The trinity are bloody bloodsucking ruthless British/Italian like foreigners who colonise locals and enslave humans looooooooool

What do you say about the foreign terror recruitment in the mountenours of Bari, the intiation of Alshabaab camp, the killing of elders, businessmen and government officials in Bosaaso.

Actually, I have news for both the Somaliland and Puntland camps:

Somaliland is supporting Puntland in this action. Somaliland troops are fully mobilized in their camps near Erigabo for the eventuality that 'Atom' and company will move west into Somaliland-held territory. The vice-president of Puntland has been in communication with the Somaliland side on this issue through out this whole operation.

Atom and company are a threat to both administrations!

How this will play out in the sentiments of the Maakhiri community is the 'question' in this saga...