Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

A woman's tale of Woe

Rowda   

Castro

you right I wouldn't wish to be man I feel your pain esp, after the nin months prenancy.lol

In aan farax findhicilanoyo isku qurxiyo? never infact they will take me with cajiin iyo suugo ayadoo iga urayso!

Originally posted by Wordette:

I am going to give a
Fair warning
here...the story you are about to read is not for the faint of heart, nor is it for the weak stomached man who truly has no clue what it takes to be a woman...

Why warn us, I need no warning. In fact you made my day, thank you.

Hair is good. Hair is natural. Hair is beautiful. Hair is desirable.

Not long ago it was so in Itali, it was common to see woman with moustaches :eek:

There is Italian saying: 'Hairy woman are virtuous'

In some places in Romania, hair women are highly adored. Where men insist that their future wives have moustaches! Here is a link:

http://funreports.com/2004/09/28/56319.html

...and you have women going through tortures routines to get rid of hair that hardly any1 sees.

Me dont like hairy men.... :rolleyes:

Thank god we are not Arabs ...or indians .

Maybe god didnt bless us with their hair texture but i rather live with african hair any day of the week than facial hair that needs a deadly wax job. :D

This is one funny story though ..made my day!

Originally posted by Jomaana:

Me dont like hairy men.... :rolleyes:

Thank god we are not Arabs ...or indians .

Maybe god didnt bless us with their hair texture but i rather live with african hair any day of the week than facial hair that needs a deadly wax job.

Are you sure you are Soomaali? Our sisters have no problem with their beautiful hair (no faking and stinking baruuko extended), unlike the majority of the other races who are obsessed to death how to soften and relax their hair. Not our sisters. God bless them all.

I love my hair my dear ..

Godforbid we have Churo hair like blacks.

But cant deny Arabs and indians have exceptionally beautifully hair. You know what i mean girls.

Are you blind MM.....ow .. i forgot your a guy .

What do you know? :rolleyes:

Baluug   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Hair is good. Hair is natural. Hair is beautiful. Hair is desirable.

Not long ago it was so in Itali, it was common to see woman with moustaches :eek:

There is Italian saying: 'Hairy woman are virtuous'

Ugh. There's nothing more to add other than that.

Mowgli   

(had a very similar experience)...I assure you, it was my first and last attempt...amazing what boredom can lead you to do redface.gif

J.Lee   

It depends.

Usually, when a person is telling such a story, it tends to be more painful for the audience especially if they're women however, for the narrator the act itself is more painful; relating it is surprisingly pain-free.

Go figure.

and you have women going through tortures routines to get rid of hair that hardly any1 sees.

hardly? That is not always the case, Mr. Many Walks.

Pacifist   

kix kix kix kix Wordette thanks girl that was just hilarious. Ala hoyooy my coworkers are wondering why I was laughing hysterically.

Note to the ladies If you are brave enough to do such acts consider being done professionally ;) It hardly hurts.

nafta   

Then I make the next BIG mistake... remember my foot is still propped up on the toilet? I know I need to do something. So I put my foot down.

DAMN!!!!!!!! I hear the slamming of a cell door. [Precious baby factory ]? Sealed shut! [Derriere]?? Sealed shut

:D

What was she trying to do bal qoftu? Have it ALL removed?? It would be much more natural to let it grow wild until aad actually titci kartid with icon_razz.gif . Waxing down there is a big NO NO...imagine how cold it could get down there! :D

P.S. Wordette...a little birdy has told me about your multilingual talents, maxaa ka jira? ;)

J.Lee   

^Are we pretending to be innocent Eedo? The not so little birdy has also shared that my talents, er..er have made you *ahem* smile. :D

P.s

Waxba, we sorted it out. icon_razz.gif