Illyria

Insane voices of SL

Illyria   

Still in denial, and instead of accepting hard reality, they are coming up with some of the most outlandish excuses, and now: they were placed under hypnosis with Morgan and Garaad Jama appearing in Gooja cadde.

Illyria   

Reer Gabiley are on a different level. I could understand perturbed middle-aged stay-at-home mothers, and muqayiliin, but these bamboozled young school kids. What is with the fascination with Garaad Jama & Garowe?

Their rationalisation lacks basic rationality. On one hand, they say 'Las Anod is Somaliland', and in the same breath, they say 'kill Garaado'. I suppose idea reconciliation is not taught at schools.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=301123922606197

22 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Marka koowaad ilkahooda fiiriyaa kuwa iska daacsada, the worst crooked teeth they have - or not have at all - the most outlandish thoughts they have, hence indicating the more marqaamid they have had over the years, the crazier they are

Three decades of non-stop marqaamid is not wax sahlan laga soo noqon karo. Waqooyiga direly needs mental institutions.

Inaanu jabnay waxa lagu gartaa yamyam iyo qadaadweyn baaba  nalaka hahaya.   Adiga bal maxaa Ku haya kuwan kale Waxaanu isku hayna waan fahmayaaye.  

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Arafaat   
22 hours ago, Illyria said:

Reer Gabiley are on a different level. I could understand perturbed middle-aged stay-at-home mothers, and muqayiliin, but these bamboozled young school kids. What is with the fascination with Garaad Jama & Garowe?

Their rationalisation lacks basic rationality. On one hand, they say 'Las Anod is Somaliland', and in the same breath, they say 'kill Garaado'. I suppose idea reconciliation is not taught at schools.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=301123922606197

This what you get when the ‘populous’ doesn’t get direction, clarity, while it’s getting mixed and contradictory messages. 

People need directions and moral leadership, specially in this kind of times of confusion, otherwise they might explode and take matters in to their own hands, lead to backlashes and uprisings against whomever. It’s to dangerous to let things run it’s own course.  

• Like 1

Illyria   
2 hours ago, Arafaat said:

This what you get when the ‘populous’ doesn’t get direction, clarity, while it’s getting mixed and contradictory messages. 

People need directions and moral leadership, specially in this kind of times of confusion, otherwise they might explode and take matters in to their own hands, lead to backlashes and uprisings against whomever. It’s to dangerous to let things run it’s own course.  

I agree, and am disappointed with the void in wisdom, in good men and women, vacating the centre stage for the dumb and damned, and the vacuous nature of political leaders, where even high school kids are being riled up into chanting "Garowe iyo gawrac".

8 hours ago, Game changer said:

Inaanu jabnay waxa lagu gartaa yamyam iyo qadaadweyn baaba  nalaka hahaya.   Adiga bal maxaa Ku haya kuwan kale Waxaanu isku hayna waan fahmayaaye.  

Eebbe u mahadnaq that geeliina iyo gaalkeena isku meel kuma daaqaan oo isma arkaan otherwise adiga iyo geelkiinaba Afmaay ayaa ku hadli lahaydeen today, like an old family friend lady who is Muuse Muqayil jufo that speaks better Maay than myself. Reer Sool oo baariyaal ah ayaa aragteen oo kibirka idinka keenay.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Eebbe u mahadnaq that geeliina iyo gaalkeena isku meel kuma daaqaan oo isma arkaan otherwise adiga iyo geelkiinaba Afmaay ayaa ku hadli lahaydeen today, like an old family friend lady who is Muuse Muqayil jufo that speaks better Maay than myself. Reer Sool oo baariyaal ah ayaa aragteen oo kibirka idinka keenay.

Do you think we are not aware of our macalin wayne peaple in your confederation clan.   Of course  we have muse biixi peaple in bay region.  

Illyria   

So, this young lady is likening Imru al Qays's drunken spells with the numpties in Hargeysa & Burco salivating for blood bellowing 'Muuse ciidanka fasax'. In other words, these drunken old ladies and children will pause hating till they have avenged? What a relief! But for what exactly are they seeking vengeance? Boggles the mind!
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=274005888797136