Che -Guevara

Let's Remember How Las Anod tragedy started

Arafaat   

This is what many tend to forget or don’t realise, that this conflict started out from a protest against injustice and for self-determination. 

The question is what’s next for both sides? From Somali history of war and conflict we know there is little to no scenario planning and little imagination and thinking outside of the drums for warmongering. 

8 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

This is what many tend to forget or don’t realise, that this conflict started out from a protest against injustice and for self-determination. 

The question is what’s next for both sides? From Somali history of war and conflict we know there is little to no scenario planning and little imagination and thinking outside of the drums for warmongering. 

The North has in the past negotiated uncomfortable peace even though one group had the upper hand. I do believe they can reach a peaceful settlement now as well.

The Garaads and SSC leadership have said today and had said in the past, they want peaceful coexistence. I do believe that can be reached if there is new and sincere leadership in Hargeisa. Garaads also expressed clearly they will not violate the clan borders.

Unlike the South where the role of traditional leadership had diminished, the North and Northeast still have strong traditional leadership that still commands the respect of the people. It will fall on these men to make the right decisions.

But the fate of Muse Biixi must decided first by the elites in Hargeisa.

Arafaat   
5 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

The North has in the past negotiated uncomfortable peace even though one group had the upper hand. I do believe they can reach a peaceful settlement now as well.

The Garaads and SSC leadership have said today and had said in the past, they want peaceful coexistence. I do believe that can be reached if there is new and sincere leadership in Hargeisa. Garaads also expressed clearly they will not violate the clan borders.

Unlike the South where the role of traditional leadership had diminished, the North and Northeast still have strong traditional leadership that still commands the respect of the people. It will fall on these men to make the right decisions.

But the fate of Muse Biixi must decided first by the elites in Hargeisa.

I don’t think Muuse is going anywhere for time being, and perhaps he might be able to change gear and choose a political path and peaceful negotiations? 

5 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

I don’t think Muuse is going anywhere for time being, and perhaps he might be able to change gear and choose a political path and peaceful negotiations? 

I will be very surprised if he chooses a political path.  So much political pressure was already put on him yet he chose to march on. Men like him don't see themselves as making mistakes or losing battle. I guarantee he will probably blame today's loss on the military leadership or the eastern clans. Nothing is his fault. 

Arafaat   
19 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I will be very surprised if he chooses a political path.  So much political pressure was already put on him yet he chose to march on. Men like him don't see themselves as making mistakes or losing battle. I guarantee he will probably blame today's loss on the military leadership or the eastern clans. Nothing is his fault. 

SL must choose a political path, both with SSC and on the elections, as further conflict will lead to further erosion and crumpling of the state and social fibres.

And for SSC also there are great risks ahead as it will tested in devising real political strategising coupled with military manoeuvring, putting up defensive strategies while returning civilians and civil life to Las Anod and other places and prevent militias from internal strives. Not an easy task ahead. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

https://www.youtube.com/live/JsWAFZw8j5s?feature=shared

Everyone calling for change of leadership (isbadal maamul), seems nobody trust SL being able to lead a peaceful and political path. 

It makes alot of sense to remove stubborn Muuse, who was just saying recently in Burco that he was never defeated, what kind of hubris and out of touch is this, or has he never been in real fight? 

Arafaat   
3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

It makes alot of sense to remove stubborn Muuse, who was just saying recently in Burco that he was never defeated, what kind of hubris and out of touch is this, or has he never been in real fight? 

In this current context and narrative, choosing a completely different path of seeking peace would be bold and courageous move, which one is still has a chance to.

SNM folks have taken such bold moves against all odds, in the past as well.  So, don’t count that possibility out yet! 

37 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

In this current context and narrative, choosing a completely different path of seeking peace would be bold and courageous move, which one is still has a chance to.

SNM folks have taken such bold moves against all odds, in the past as well.  So, don’t count that possibility out yet! 

Remove peacefully , that is what I mean, I never advocate for killing each other.

Also, even he holds elections today, and his party wins, do you gacanlibah people will believe him, he is extremely ruined

galbeedi   

The SNM community is brain dead. For the last few months, despite the deuterating situation, I haven't seen one single member of the elite or elders demanding for the resignation of Muuse Biixi?

They are either bribed, coopted or fearing something we don't know. Change of leadership after catastrophic failures is a  natural as the air we are breathing, yet no one could openly say. 

Even the retard C/rahman Cirro couldn't demand the resignation of Biixi. Ciidanka is garab taaga kulahaa, ma ciidan baa hadhay.

Are they all opposed the low energy vice president  Zaylici to take charge?  Is this a tribal thing? 

Even Carafaat says Muuse isn't going anywhere. 

This was a total defeat. Some of us knew this would happen sooner or later, but the Gaas Dhagoole said, " Muuse Xuduudu soo xidhaya".

Furthermore, people are tired of useless speeches. The other day he said, " I an only protecting the law, the elections had nothing to do with me".  " Baarlamaankii wuu iska diiday, Guurtidii way soo celisay, Maxakamadiina way diiday".

I will tell you that we the people of the west will object this warlord to stay any longer and don't like the retard Cirro to be in charge either. This fake project is over. this is the result of 30 years old lie.