Che -Guevara

Muse Must Resign

Arafaat   

There is no Somaliland without SSC. Irrelevant of colonial, provincial or district borders. Carving up Regions, Provinces or Districts along clan and sub-clan lines is not the solution, and Somali’s need to work together in governance of their given territorial realities. Anything less will provide no solution and will only lead to creating further problems and peeling of sub-clan layers as per rationele, dynamics of the very nature of clan  

Those who might think it would be somehow beneficial for Somalia’s unity and state building to add further 3 or even 5 Northern ‘Maamuls’, ignore the facts and recent experience with 5 or 6 federal member states has paralysed Somalia’s Federal State, it’s unity, politics, governance and security, so adding further divided and poor regions who are further removed from the centre, is a recipe for additional chaos and disaster. 

And those who think Somaliland without SSC is possible are ignore the real underlying cause of the division, and if not addressed and solved also sub-clans will follow suit in going their own way. 

I don’t think it’s too late to forge a real inclusive Somaliland in which all clans and regions feel a sense of political equity and equality. A Somaliland that is not based on a single clan narrative (winner takes all), but embraces a shared and common principles through open, inclusive dialogue and reconciliation. A Somaliland that doesn’t deny its diversity in people and opinions, but attempts reconcile opposing views and win the hearts and minds of all its people. A Somaliland that is not at odds with Somalia, but attempts to become the heart of Somalism and all that is Somali. A Somaliland whose relationship with Somalia’s Government and international status is based on rational negotiations and interest, and not on devisive ideologies and language. This is the only workable and feasible pathways for Somaliland.

Somaliland Tu waa intaa Dr waqooyi degto uun.  SSC daa waanu kala xadhka furanay , ilaahay Xitaa iskuma kaayo soo celiyo.  Somalida inclusivity iyo waxaas laguma qanciyee , Intii isku daniba Hays raacdo.   Cidna Cid yaan dhakada laga saari , somalidu waa qabaa,il.  Federalism ka Xitaa waa in lagu saleeya xuduud qabiil. 

Tallaabo   
6 hours ago, Arafaat said:

There is no Somaliland without SSC.

I have to disagree with you here mudane. Having the H@rti clans in Somaliland is preferable but Somaliland without them is still going to be independent and thriving. Sudan is still Sudan without its South, Serbia is the same without Kosovo, Indonesia is without East Tomor, and so Somalia can still be great without Somaliland while Somaliland will be just fine without troubling it's h@rti brothers. 

The Somali civil war caused a lot of mistrust among the clans which proved difficult to overcome and Muuse Biixi's narrow mindedness made the situation worse. And now after this ongoing open conflict, its going to be impossible to convince the h@rti that Somaliland is anything but a trustworthy partner. With this unfortunate reality on the ground, it is now more logical to respect our h@rti brother's choice to leave, redraw the border along the clan lines, and reform Somaliland's political structures. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

I have to disagree with you here mudane. Having the H@rti clans in Somaliland is preferable but Somaliland without them is still going to be independent and thriving. Sudan is still Sudan without its South, Serbia is the same without Kosovo, Indonesia is without East Tomor, and so Somalia can still be great without Somaliland while Somaliland will be just fine without troubling it's h@rti brothers. 

The Somali civil war caused a lot of mistrust among the clans which proved difficult to overcome and Muuse Biixi's narrow mindedness made the situation worse. And now after this ongoing open conflict, its going to be impossible to convince the h@rti that Somaliland is anything but a trustworthy partner. With this unfortunate reality on the ground, it is now more logical to respect our h@rti brother's choice to leave, redraw the border along the clan lines, and reform Somaliland's political structures. 

Tallaabo, how do you reimagine Somaliland without HT-clans? And what if Awdal wants to separate?

Tallaabo   
10 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Tallaabo, how do you reimagine Somaliland without HT-clans? And what if Awdal wants to separate?

Somaliland without our h@rti friends would be the same except that there would be no clan held against their will. Awdal is a completely different story as the people there are fellow d!r clan members. The Awdalites are among the architects of Somaliland and have heavily invested in it, so other than our galbeedi's political tendencies, most Awdalites aren't thinking of going anywhere, they know that they are already at home. You have to remember that Awdal isn't home to the Boorama clan. It is also home to the Jesus community so any decisions about its future will have to involve them. 

Arafaat   
20 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

You have to remember that Awdal isn't home to the Boorama clan. It is also home to the Jesus community so any decisions about its future will have to involve them

Isn’t Sanaag or Sool home to other clans or even Harti sub-clans when have they decided on the fate or had say in the discourse of those regions. What makes Awdal different from Sool or even Sanaag?

Tallaabo   
24 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

Isn’t Sanaag or Sool home to other clans or even Harti sub-clans when have they decided on the fate or had say in the discourse of those regions. What makes Awdal different from Sool or even Sanaag?

The difference is, Awdal isn't interested in breaking up Somaliland. Yes they may have grievances against Biixi's government or lack of government like the those who famously climbed the mountain, but they also know that they can get rid of him if they form the right alliances. Please remember that Awdal does not have a border with Somalia if Somalia is what you have in mind. They are well integrated into Somaliland. Moreover, the Awdalites know that clan or the mega-collection of clans is the only game played in Somalia so their elites know it is in their best interest to make Somaliland stable and strong. 

Khadafi   

Talaabo, you have clearly matured and recognised or should I say made it public two key things that are muqadass in this discourse

1- We are all Somalis, be from Somali from Somaliland or a Somali puntland. As a ethnic group we are one

2- You also realised the suffering with tribal conflicts with borders made by the white man and realised that no one clan  force its position on another clan.

These 2 points are important find a solution to the parched lands of the north. Nothing good in somalis killing somalis. Brother and against Brother. The extremist elements within the SNM should realise that.

Extremely disturbing seeing Somalis killing Somalis, everywhere, in 2023.

Somalis are savages and have not yet matured to the art of reconciliation, peace, and cooperation, we are very preemptive animals that don't value life

Tallaabo   
4 hours ago, Khadafi said:

Talaabo, you have clearly matured and recognised or should I say made it public two key things that are muqadass in this discourse

1- We are all Somalis, be from Somali from Somaliland or a Somali puntland. As a ethnic group we are one

2- You also realised the suffering with tribal conflicts with borders made by the white man and realised that no one clan  force its position on another clan.

These 2 points are important find a solution to the parched lands of the north. Nothing good in somalis killing somalis. Brother and against Brother. The extremist elements within the SNM should realise that.

Mr Khadafi my views about the points you mentioned were always made public here in this forum. I supported the garaad community or atleast their elite when they were with Somaliland and would occasionally cheer them when they chased away the trouble making Puntlanders from one dusty village to another. That was when they were willing partners in the state building project. However, now it just doesn't make any sense to force them against their will. 

My values and views are not random or driven by mere emotions. Rather they are carefully crafted with one simple aim in mind: that on the Day of Recompense, I shall be absolutely free from any guilt when it comes to the blood, property, and honour of the believers. When I would not enjoy standing in a high court in this world for trial after being accused of a serious crime like murder, why would I risk standing in the court of Allah carrying a heavy burden on my shoulders?

Allah already made it clear to us that whoever participates in an evil deed shall share its evil outcome and whoever participates in a good deed shall reap its rewards. Fighting unjust wars, or supporting it financially, or encouraging the waging of such a war online or offline is quite simply booking a ticket to hell. Another way you could be shedding Muslim blood is by supporting politicians who are known wrongdoers or known for not fearing Allah. Voting for them or financing their campaign is aiding them in their transgressions. 

• Like 3

I swear I puzzled  how the guy responsible for this calamity, disaster is still in office, and to stay in power, he still lying to masses, diverting the message, to more anger, hate, 

The world, Somalis, the Muslims, non Muslims, everyone beg him to remove his forces,  

Arafaat   
On 8/30/2023 at 3:44 AM, maakhiri1 said:

I swear I puzzled  how the guy responsible for this calamity, disaster is still in office, and to stay in power, he still lying to masses, diverting the message, to more anger, hate, 

The world, Somalis, the Muslims, non Muslims, everyone beg him to remove his forces,  

It kinda shows how lucky he has been to have been given all that unchecked power. Imagine if he would have used it for the positive, how much he could have achieved.