Che -Guevara

Muse Must Resign

I would resign if I were in his position. We have to swallow our pride and accept the reality that we are no longer able to subdue any one . Our own people are fighting against us worse than Britain or Italy.   We  became some sort of neo imperialists.  We don't  deserve This , I think our opponents paid too much unnecessary efforts to fight against us  and most of them will regret. 

3 minutes ago, Game changer said:

I would resign if I were in his position. We have to swallow our pride and accept the reality that we are no longer able to subdue any one . Our own people are fighting against us worse than Britain or Italy.   We  became some sort of neo imperialists.  We don't  deserve This , I think our opponents paid too much unnecessary efforts to fight against us  and most of them will regret. 

I think HJ can make all the difference if they disentangle themselves from the two colonels.  Suldaan Buurmood has been a reasonable man, and I am sure there are many others. They can reach out to the Garaads. No one wants more war!

galbeedi   
On 8/25/2023 at 10:31 AM, Che -Guevara said:

To avoid a power vacuum, H@bra should convene and appoint temporary government. 

Warya Che,

You want to throw away the only thing that is ;lawful and logical?

They should transfer power to C/rahman Zaylici, then talk how to move. Are you aking them to do illegal things. This is a power struggle among Habro, but they can't make a coup.I know you thing Zaylici is from Awdal and he is insignificant, but without Awdal there will be no Somaliland.

30 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Warya Che,

You want to throw away the only thing that is ;lawful and logical?

They should transfer power to C/rahman Zaylici, then talk how to move. Are you aking them to do illegal things. This is a power struggle among Habro, but they can't make a coup.I know you thing Zaylici is from Awdal and he is insignificant, but without Awdal there will be no Somaliland.

There's already no Somaliland as it was imagined. If the political objective of Somaliland was a unified and independent North, that ship sailed with the fall of Las Anod and the Pland election in Eastern Sanaag.

If the appointment of Zaycili would bring some respite, great! Any stability is welcomed especially in order to avoid Habro civil war which would be catastrophic for the whole region!

But I do believe Somaliland as a political and administrative unit is over, The time is now for Awdal to act. Despite Muse' call for another round of violence, I can assure you each Habro is beginning to think of its own future beyond Somaliland (as we understand it today),

Reer Awdal was forced in 91 into an arrangement the majority didn't support. They now have a chance to do things on their own terms whether that be independent federal region or within Somaliland. 

P.s.

There was already a coup of sorts. Muse extended his term and he wants to dissolve the only parties that could have challenged Kulmiye.

Galbeedi,

This picture says a lot. No Faratoon or Koore, two slavishly loyal men. Hargeisa has given up on reer SSC and they know the likes of Faratoon and Koore are useless. Even Mahad is no longer useful. According to reports, he gave up himself to  Xingalool residents hoping to get better treatment.

2023826638286634047104022.jpg

galbeedi   

I am not arguing for Somaliland to continue, that ship has sailed, but in the short term they can't have their cake and eat it

We Awdalites want one of our own albeit a weak one to supervise the desolation of Somaliland.I know those who are working for the free Awdal movement hate one of our own to be used against us which might divide us, but the retard Cirro who should have  called yesterday the resignation of Muuse was treated again as a house nigger and I don't want that fool to be in charge anymore.

3 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

I am not arguing for Somaliland to continue, that ship has sailed, but in the short term they can't have their cake and eat it

We Awdalites want one of our own albeit a weak one to supervise the desolation of Somaliland.I know those who are working for the free Awdal movement hate one of our own to be used against us which might divide us, but the retard Cirro who should have  called yesterday the resignation of Muuse was treated again as a house nigger and I don't want that fool to be in charge anymore.

Any man can rise to all unexpected occasions. Let's hope Zaylici does. Riyaale would have been better suited. Cirro is useless as a politician and as an opposition leader. And I was surprised Jirde was on that stage too. 

5 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Isn't Xiingalool on the side of Sanaag Bari ( Maakhir)?

history will be harsh for Ina Cambaashe.

Yes, he figured Wrsangeli wouldn't shoot him right away. This is not confirmed yet. He is worse than Bootaan.

4 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Somaliland is owned and relies on those who contribute,  you are among them  even though you don't  contribute that much,  together  we  occupied the dhloos against their wishes and you started the process of the occupation.  We didn't. 

If you you are not happy to be part of the somaliland system , you can bring your exit request and we gonna sign it for you in 2 seconds  , simple .   You don't have be used by the jebertis  to sabotage me . There are no durriyada forces in your land , there is no land dispute between us and certainly no historical grievances.

If anyone is threat to your little plans , it's your own People and the Jesus community.   We have nothing to do with awdal.   Our land and resources is more than enough . We don't need any one and who doesn't need us .