Che -Guevara

Muse Must Resign

Tallaabo   
On 8/25/2023 at 3:12 PM, Che -Guevara said:

His tolkiis should forced him out to save the North!

I don't think Muuse Biixi knows what resignation means and only those with decency and some self-respect resign when they mess up. His tolkiis cannot force him out but the only peaceful and legal option we have is if our totally useless MPs impeach him. As we speak he is preparing for more war and the useless opposition leader does not have the guts to question his wisdom and leadership. This disaster we are in right now didn't come out of nowhere but is the product of our nasty culture of corruption, nepotism, inequity, and lack of accountability. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
8 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

There's already no Somaliland as it was imagined. If the political objective of Somaliland was a unified and independent North, that ship sailed with the fall of Las Anod and the Pland election in Eastern Sanaag.

If the appointment of Zaycili would bring some respite, great! Any stability is welcomed especially in order to avoid Habro civil war which would be catastrophic for the whole region!

But I do believe Somaliland as a political and administrative unit is over, The time is now for Awdal to act. Despite Muse' call for another round of violence, I can assure you each Habro is beginning to think of its own future beyond Somaliland (as we understand it today),

Reer Awdal was forced in 91 into an arrangement the majority didn't support. They now have a chance to do things on their own terms whether that be independent federal region or within Somaliland. 

P.s.

There was already a coup of sorts. Muse extended his term and he wants to dissolve the only parties that could have challenged Kulmiye.

Che you are making some wild claims here. Somaliland is not finished and will not go away regardless of your hopes and prayers. Its true that at the moment we are going through a very tough situation of our own making, but non of the duriyada habro or our wider D!r clans want to see our homeland go to waste. Our mindless clan rebellions will inshaallah be stopped by peaceful means and the armed angry men will be brought back into the fold. Honestly, I never wanted the Garaad and East maakhir clans to be part of Somaliland if the majority of their people were against it. There is no benefit to having a hostile population within our society. We have already wasted vast resources on keeping these unwilling clans in Somaliland and I strongly believe now is the time to part ways and let them go wherever they want. I would rather spend our resources on our needy people. Even without the Garaad and maakhir clans Somaliland still has all its economic centers and strategic assets. The regions we are losing have never made any contributions to our economy and frankly we can do without them.

As a matter of urgency Muuse Biixi should be persuaded to stop this meaningless war and make peace with the Garaads. When that is done, the remaining D!r clans should sit together and plan for their future without our ex-partners. We should renew our alliance with our cousins in Djibouti and perhaps explore the option of having a confederation with Djibouti. Such a confederation will also reduce the power and threat of the canfar to the Jesus community in Djibouti and elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

Che you are making some wild claims here. Somaliland is not finished and will not go away regardless of your hopes and prayers. Its true that at the moment we are going through a very tough situation of our own making, but non of the duriyada habro or our wider D!r clans want to see our homeland go to waste. Our mindless clan rebellions will inshaallah be stopped by peaceful means and the armed angry men will be brought back into the fold. Honestly, I never wanted the Garaad and East maakhir clans to be part of Somaliland if the majority of their people were against it. There is no benefit to having a hostile population within our society. We have already wasted vast resources on keeping these unwilling clans in Somaliland and I strongly believe now is the time to part ways and let them go wherever they want. I would rather spend our resources on our needy people. Even without the Garaad and maakhir clans Somaliland still has all its economic centers and strategic assets. The regions we are losing have never made any contributions to our economy and frankly we can do without them.

As a matter of urgency Muuse Biixi should be persuaded to stop this meaningless war and make peace with the Garaads. When that is done, the remaining D!r clans should sit together and plan for their future without our ex-partners. We should renew our alliance with our cousins in Djibouti and perhaps explore the option of having a confederation with Djibouti. Such a confederation will also reduce the power and threat of the canfar to the Jesus community in Djibouti and elsewhere. 

No one prayer's prayers and thoughts are ever answered if there is ill intention which I don't.

I wrote "as it was imagined" for a reason. Those who support secession forcefully emphasize there is no Somaliland without the Harti territories. And clearly, people in these lands don't want to secede.  The arrogant and foolish have been saying dadbaa guura dhul ma guuro, but the reasonable people understand Somaliland could have truly achieved through genuine negotiation. 

A confederation with Djibouti won't work legally and politically. The only true solution for Somalis is to stand and talk. And I appreciate the craziness in Xamar.

21 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

No one prayer's prayers and thoughts are ever answered if there is ill intention which I don't.

I wrote "as it was imagined" for a reason. Those who support secession forcefully emphasize there is no Somaliland without the Harti territories. And clearly, people in these lands don't want to secede.  The arrogant and foolish have been saying dadbaa guura dhul ma guuro, but the reasonable people understand Somaliland could have truly achieved through genuine negotiation. 

A confederation with Djibouti won't work legally and politically. The only true solution for Somalis is to stand and talk. And I appreciate the craziness in Xamar.

We are not Somalians, even though we are good friends of the unaka leh community. Mogadishu Is very far away from us and their are too many snakes between us  .  Somaliland tayada baanu wadanayna.  Hadii livelihood kayaga lasoo faragashadana  djibouti waaba tolkayee,   addis Ababa baanu Ka degayna  hadaanu doono.   Danta dadkayaga  waxwalba waanu u samayn karna.

Cid xoog noogu imaan kartaana  ma jirto , guuldarada aanu dhloos kala kulanay waxayba  noo xaqiisay , inaan nina gurigiisa waxba looga qaadi Karin.   Somalidu way Ku khasban tahay inay jamhuuriyada barakaysan ammaan siiyaan.  Intiina kale hadaad wax is taraysan  idinku midooba.  4.5 kana wixii nagu daray  yagaa hada eedi doona.  Jebertis Ka waxaanu gaadhsiinayna heer ay yagu gooni isa taaga somaliland u doodaan  More than we do.  Niman xukun jecel baad tihiin.   Qorigiina baanu qabanay. 😄

Tallaabo   
1 hour ago, Game changer said:

We are not Somalians

Here is where I respectfully disagree with you, and quite frankly where you make no sense. I am sure it's just an angry tirade but remember this: if our dear friend Che from the blessed sultanate of M@jeerteenia undertakes some daring piracy and becomes the 21st century Jack Sparrow, to make a Hollywood thriller about his adventures no Kenyan, Nigerian, or a Xabashi will be recruited to represent him. Rather the director will come looking for you in Burco. In essence, you are what he is for better or worse. No one can disown or change his God-given sinjiyad and your homeland is called "Somali"land for a reason.

Somalians :  citizens  of the federal republic of Somalia

Somalilanders: citizens of the republic of somaliland

Somali : an ethnic group of people primarily living in the horn of Africa and else where.   

Intaa ma dood baad Ka qabta Mujaahid ?

Tallaabo   
30 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Intaa ma dood baad Ka qabta Mujaahid ?

Haddii ay ujeedadaadu sidaa ahayd markaa doodi ma jirto.

• Thanks 1

Duufaan   

I was making appoint here that Somaliland needed this defeat. They never released they got more than they deserved. In 1950 only small part of Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag were occupied by SNM tribes. Much of the north flat land is occupied by SSC even today . 1991 they came up  a new country  and the idea that they are closing the colonial borders. With that dream failed they can start a friendly approach to their neighbors. They are and always be traders. A trade can not fight his neighbors.

• Like 1

Arafaat   
9 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I don't think Muuse Biixi knows what resignation means and only those with decency and some self-respect resign when they mess up. His tolkiis cannot force him out but the only peaceful and legal option we have is if our totally useless MPs impeach him. As we speak he is preparing for more war and the useless opposition leader does not have the guts to question his wisdom and leadership. This disaster we are in right now didn't come out of nowhere but is the product of our nasty culture of corruption, nepotism, inequity, and lack of accountability. 

Parliament can only propose impeachment but would need 2/3 majority of the Guurti, which I don’t see happening. Change of leadership through election ballots is the only discourse that is feasible. 

TALLAABO , ARAFAAT,  Saalah,  and others,  those of you who were against this maniac dictator from the beginning and advocating to stop this unnecessary killings, you are commendable

I believe many of the Somali clan elders , Issims have been corrupted over the years, murderous Biihi and his HA, have no boundaries with Harti, they really did not know, they honestly thought they were few peasants, bugs, and that were defeated long time ago.

I always believed , no army can can subjugate another clan, specially if the locals are not with you, it was very clear to me from day one, I had a bet with BOOLO XOOFTO who disappeared now,   in April, the fall of Goojacade, what a hubris that Muuse 120KM into the Harti territory he could win.

He listen to nobody, and those who extremely close to SSC, HJ, there is no one from  HJ or SSC that does not have very close maternal relationship , yet their leaders except Buur Madow,  were corrupted over the years, they could stop this and still can stop but are now advocating and calling for more fighting.  They all moved to Hargaisa , sipping  espresso coffee, can't think straight, as they get fatten by ill gotten wealth

If SL wants to join Djibouti, if they want to join Israel, it is up-to you, but choose leaders who work for the people.

1 hour ago, Duufaan said:

I was making appoint here that Somaliland needed this defeat. They never released they got more than they deserved. In 1950 only small part of Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag were occupied by SNM tribes. Much of the north flat land is occupied by SSC even today . 1991 they came up  a new country  and the idea that they are closing the colonial borders. With that dream failed they can start a friendly approach to their neighbors. They are and always be traders. A trade can not fight his neighbors.

The Harti could have easily taken Ainaba on Friday, and we all know the factual history of Ainaba, yet they didn't it,  yes and fast land border with HJ, and HY, in Sool, Sanaag, Togdheer , and even in SOmali galbeed,  business must resume. 

Tallaabo   
7 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

If SL wants to join Djibouti, if they want to join Israel, it is up-to you, but choose leaders who work for the people.

I think any alternative to the colonial border which is responsible for the insane policy of forcing an entire clan against their will by engaging in endless conflict and rampant corruption is a viable option. I am not saying such an option is ideal but if it can remove the need for the unnecessary bloodshed and animosity between our brotherly communities then it should be given a serious consideration.

• Like 1

Tallaabo   
8 hours ago, Duufaan said:

They are and always be traders. A trade can not fight his neighbors.

That is true. The need for trade and economic integration is responsible for the EU nations who were once sworn enemies to become an almost single political entity. Even Britain which left the union in an unceremonious divorce is still negotiating with the EU on how they can collaborate on so many fronts from trade to environment and from defence to immigration that you begin to think what was the point of Brexit if the UK is re-integrating with the EU in a sneaky step by step. But as you know very well we the Somalis are creatures not yet evolved enough to be capable of such a civilisation and mental gymnastics. We should concentrate on the small things like bringing peace to those who have been fighting nonstop over a ceel in Ceelafwayn.