Sign in to follow this  
JUSTICE

I AM NEW

JUSTICE   

SALAM CALIKUM EVERYONE ,

IAM NEW HERE SO I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE NEW FRIENDS AND A WARM WELCOME FROM U ALL

THANKS

Bess.   

no need to be loud...we heard ya.....welcome to sol...here is 2 a fun time for u and for the rest....hopefully no at ur expense ;)

Pacifist   

Justice and Nuuh please welcome. Here have some shaax and Xalwo xamarey...ku so dhawaada sol family. I hope your journey with us will be warm and fuzzy. Don't be shy, lets hear you roar and if you have any concerns let me know.

Arivedeci, Saynara, bon jorno, Ciao, Nabad iyo caano ;)

ADNAAN   

Salaan sare to all the sisters and brothers.

Well am new here too, I finally got approved after waiting for almost a month but i reckon it will be worth the waiting.

By the way guys can anyone pls tell me how can i change my member profile, i have allready looked for a profile option but there is none in my screen.

dawoco   

Wlc to all new-comers, like with all families, each new member is a welcome addition smile.gif

Adnaan go to your private messages inbox, in there there is a link to your personal profile, on the top left hand corner of that page i think.

Wiilo   

Welcome Welcome y'all to the SOL, SOL is one place where you can find all kinds of good characters, one of which is me, of course, aniga waxaa ley yiraahdaa "Wiilo" the one and only, waxaad iigu imaankartaa wixii la xiriira Sports iyo who get beat by whom, na'mean...

By the way, I love to write Afsomali than English, just to let y'all know...

SalAama kA dhEh:..........

ADNAAN   

Thank you all for the warm welcome dacawo,wiilo,nuune and the others.

dacawo thanx walaal meel aan ka galo waan la'aa profilka.

Curly   

Welcome Adnaan!

I hope you enjoy it here, in fact I'd like to welcome all our new members...I believe there's 155 of you, and the thought of saying welcome individually to each and everyone of you (Oh god :eek: ) is draining just from the thought.

So WELCOME and HELLO to you ALL! smile.gif

Emerald   

One fuzzy, warm, open-armed welcome from yours trully to all the new Sol members, i hope you enjoy your stay here. Allow me to intorduce myself...call me emerald smile.gif