Sign in to follow this  
fartun

CAN YO KISS YO BOY FRIEND

Ismahan   

First: Kissing a person that is not ur husbend sis is totally HARAM....u guys MUST be married to do that...

Second: How can you do that in front of people..Oh Allah, really sis u have to change ur self....or change ur community and Religion.... cwm24.gif

Hibo   

Waaw this girl is waaaw.. fartun one question sis then i will give u a good advice, are u kissing in the lips or in the daanka or madaxa, if lips it depends on ur age if u are underage he must go to jail if not you must be returned to somalia and eat some anjeero so that you will not do it again, and if daanka or madaxa still i would say don't do it at least infront of the people, cause our prophet said scw " idaa buliitum fas tatiruu" means if you have to do bad and adict to it then hide it from people, sis ask the dude to marry you then lips or madaxa it does not matter then you guys are free to jump around and with baraka .. fartun ask him to marry u if he says no let me know and give me his address and name... have a nice day guys and ujilciya gabadha ... she just wana feel loved ..looool

Baydan   

lol@fartun

balaayaa kuu jawaabta gabar yahay madaxa adag you never listen to us anyways soo what's the point?..last time we talked to you out of dating Jerome you chewed our heads off..

I wont bother with advice.

No you didn't, is it me or did she say she kisses her man infront of Somali ppl.

If i see you this is what you're gonna get

7 nacaladood

20 feer

5 jilib

1 cantuufo

2 habaar

Hibo   

lol @ commonsense that was harsh girlfriend

and i will add 1 sabaaxad heheh

peace

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Buubto   

OG_Monti@lol cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm18.gif “if lips it depends on ur age if u are underage he must go to jail if not you must be returned to somalia and eat some anjeero so that you will not do it again” lol war ayaaba keentay does canjeero prevent from ppl kissing non muhrims? Or does it got OG_monti’s Cambodian especial food chemical in it which is anti-kissing? Loooooool.

commonsense@lol waa wareey tartiibso monitor-ka lee ha ugu soo dhaxbixin sacadaan ambulance ma wici karnee.

cwm28.gif

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

Kool_Kat   

Fartun, abaayo, it's all about self respect... If you lack that, you can do whateva you want to do in front of Somalis or anybody, fo that matter... I wouldn't hold hands with a man in front of my Somali ppl, let alone kiss him. No, no, no and more no's... We are not brought up to show our affection in public, culture wise. And religion wise it is HARAM, unless your married... Seen...

BTW, what are you gonna gain from kissing in public? I am sure ppl date at least a couple of ppl until they get married to that one person... Now, if you kissed every person you date in public, specially in front of Somalis, what does that make you? Not only would you be bringing shame to yourself, but your family as well... So whateva you do is between you and Allah, but for God sakes do it behind CLOSED DOORS... cwm21.gif

[This message has been edited by Kool_Kat (edited 04-30-2002).]

Hibo   

Fartun: Girlie.. its all upto u... u don't live for somali ppl... I mean ani ma sameyn laheyn coz...that is too ceeb..but if i had the nerve i would have...coz I am still doing it in closed doors...Ilaaheyna waa uu ii jeedaa regardless... markaa hadaney xishood iga aheyn walaahi waa shumin lahaa... girlllllll meeshey iigaga qabato waa tacluugi lahaa! So help urself!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

kissing your boyfriend in front of somali people? wow that is a lot of nerve! considering somali people frown down on public affection and even consider holding hands or staring at someone too long risque][/i]. So it best to keep all afection behind closed doors abaayo

Hibo   

Poster, you'r not to be blamed nor that this Kissing Game Discussion is my fav. piece of chocolate; however a curiousity dragged my tired feet into this - Explain if you will What the Somalis mentioned were Doing while you were Kissing??

As much as I'd like to be an open minded -my Nomad Instinct wouldn't let me watch a fresh good egg slightly cracking up on ma face - that'd be the day - Am sure I'd be Confronting, not necessarily get physical like Sister Common Sense lol, but would say a word or two - Perhaps offer you a ride back home to Big Mama's House.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

ARAWEELO   

cwm20.gif

Fartun first question was if is it OK to date a non somali guy ( Black American ). The second thing was I am 19 yrs old & I have been with this guy for 4 & 1/2 yrs, so you were about 15 when you met him. Now you are asking if it is OK to kiss your boyfriend in public. So I can predict the next question will go like this:

Is it Ok if I sleep with him without being married?

I have one thing to say most men like to get a woman like you they call her YES WOMAN. The type of woman that will do anything, anywhere, anytime with no strings attached. You see you have been with him for 4 long yrs, if he loves you he would honor you & your family and ask your father for your hand instead wuu iska kaa biya biyeystaa and you are OK with it. The most painful thing is that you are proud to share this tragedy with everyone else. May God have mercy on your soul Gurl. cwm23.gif

NomadSis   

Lol Fartun sister (((CEEB!))) eek.gif

Althought I am new to this Forum..I just believe this Question is for Curiousty...I mean you are not serious are u sis? Eventhought most of the ppl here think you r serious smile.gifMe don,t believe U

Ur NomadSis who is on De Move

Kissin Your Faarax In Public......Damn @ The media.tha Tv...The Movie's ,I Guess MOnkey See cwm5.gif Monkey do.......... cwm25.gif

fartuun.

Koleey Midoo naxeesid ma tihid......waaba sheeegtee,Mugoo ilbaabka gadaashiis lee kusameey nooh

------------------

QuuQ Badan Marabo Nooh!!!

Hibo   

GOOD Q.. I SAW ONE OF U GUYS SAID KISSING SOMEONE WHO IS NOT UR HUSBAND IS HARAM I TOTALLY KNOW THAT. BUT WHAT ABOUT IF U ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE? I DON'T KNOW HOW PPL DID OR WERE LIKE BACK AT HOME BUT I WOULD KISS MY HUSBAND IN PUBLIC UNLESS HE DOESN'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND THAT IS DIFFERENT STORY. BUT TO ANSWER UR Q ABOUT KISSING UR B/F YEAH I HAVE KISSED HIM IN PUBLIC BUT NOT INFRONT OF SOMALIS LOL SO YEAH GIRL KEEP IT DOWN cwm32.gifcwm9.gif .. WELL THAT IS FOR THE MOMENT SO TAKE CARE YO'LL. AND HAVE FUN. 1 LUV ALWAYS..

------------------

peace in the middle east.

Hibo   

magnuuna is that crazy in egyptian language? any way even if you kiss your husband his parents will devorce you and why is another topic, and he will devorce u cause he will say naa maxaad sameyn ma gaajo baa kuheysa maxaad afka iilasoo aadi, somali men mostly care what others think about them thou to tell the truth in this world like the sister said if you doing it close dooors and god is seeing u why do u care if human **** xun uuga cabsan, hadaadan ilaahey kacabsan ama wax ilaahey ka soo horgeedo sameyn even if ppl think it is wrong .. do it and if they don't like it they have a problem, but again you need the respect of others so it is a bit complicated issue but the choice is yours no matter what you choose just do not choose what makes the creator angry, wa salaam.. dumarka somalida faruuryo oo qaboob baa kuyaalo laakiinse waxaan maqlay ilkaha ayey soo holreysiiyaan markey dhunkasho timaado, lool peace