Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

The Shallowest Break-Up

Faheema.   

Originally posted by umu zakaria:

Soomaaliyad waaxid adiga iyo
Faheema
.Suppress your anger, dhiig kar lee uu idinku dhicin.

Anger aa, huuno cadho habeen iimay soo hoyan, dhiig karna imuu salaamin, Alxamdulilah smile.gif

Nephissa   

- Akhbaar Cusub, Caawa iyo Caalamka -

His behavior was farcical and well I would be changing the locks, life is to short for such drama and rubbish nonsense, unfortunately we don't all think alike..

..so she begged him and he's back, however, he handed in his ultimatum. When she told me some of his cut and dry; you either "do this or else" threats [which I don't want to give the specific details in respect of the privacy of the individuals involved :D ] I slipped into a quasi panic attack. My girl is on lockdown, this is the card he is playing. From this day forward she will live in fear and ask permission to do everything, I mean EVERYTHING because if she doesn't.... redface.gif .

ps. Faarax B, maxaa kaa juq juq siinaayo? Bal u sheeg caalamka. :rolleyes:

Aaliyyah   

she begged him to come back?? now where is her back bone & pride?

walahi kama helo dadka saas u jilcisan ninka inay indhaha ka gasho uu dhoho walaalay macaney isoo cesho aan kusoo laabto oo waxwalba qabto oo ku duugduugo dhoho ee aheed..waxas naag ma aha...allah ya ibara aan wax u sheege ;)

Okey guys dnt get me wrong walahi I do believe once you are married a couple have to do things together and you know consult one another. Perhaps, she should have consulted him abt her hair, even though a hair is not a big deal. still he is her husband whom she loves right and it wouldnt hurt if she told him abt it. But, he took it to another level walking out on her and now she begs him to come back..not only did she begged him to come back...wuu is xariifiya oo wali sii hadhadlaya...naagtan naag ma aha wa sac....if you are reading this dnt be offended rather see this as a wake up call ...hurdada ka kac oo iska celi ninka. dnt worry we have ur back gf :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

naagtan naag ma aha wa sac....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhh!! hahhhhhhhaaaaaaaa! **doing that whole slap-knee and laughing thing*

ok ok, let me catch my breath..uhh hu..whoa!

Abbaa, sac ha dhihin nooh saaxiibtay. Waa maskiinad. :D

Baluug   

Nephthys, I think you should do all of us a favour and delete this topic, or get a mod to close it, because from what I've read so far, there is nothing but backbiting going on in here. Obviously we don't know these people and what their situation is, and there's no need to be calling the man a "jerk" or laughing about the woman. Really, all we're doing in this thread is wasting our ajar by giving it away to the people we're talking about.

Abyan   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

In marital relationship, couples do find certain things about their partner to be most pleasing to them…Whether it be a physical characteristics such as the long hair in this case, or inward characteristic such as kindness…If that was the case in this relationship, where the husband expressed partiality to her long flowing dark hair, she should have definitely discussed it with him…I think it is common curtsey, I mean anyone of us thinking of making changes such as that we would talk with our friends, siblings, or parents about it before acting upon it…So why not husband too!!!...As to his reaction, there could be many reasons, maybe her making such a decision without referring with him, made him feel like he wasn’t important or needed…Maybe he felt his likes and dislikes weren’t big deal for her…It’s really hard to pinpoint a reason when I don’t know the individuals personally…But all I can say is when you married you are one half of a team and decisions must be made collaboratively…Hopefully things would work out and he would return home...bee bye

Afkaaga caano lagu qabay

If i´d go to get a haircut not only would i ask my husband, but also which hairstyle he found to be hot. It´s common curtesy