Illyria

HY rising to arm and liberate themselves

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

You know Xaaji, you and I have in a lot of ways assess GX in the same manner. Yes, they are wonderful people who rightly deserve to lead Sland, and I dare say Somalis in general. They have contributed a lot to SNM at their own expense. And they made an even bigger contribution to the founding of Dervish (which you call terrorists)and the fight against colonizers. That's why a laangaab like Muse Biixi should not lead Sland while the true leaders of Duriyada are around.

Biixi made a mistake attacking reer SSC and their garaads. Let's hope he does not make the same mistakes with GX as GX boys are amassing in the hills and abandoning Goojacade.

Muse didn't attack Sool Clan , they attacked us and said "  7 days baad haysataane baxa iidooraw"  sidii aanu jaariyad gurigooda joogta bay noola dhaqmeen Sool Clan.    Muuse muxuu samayn lahaa ma inuu cararaad Ka filaysay  ?   Wixii rag yeeli lahaa baanu yeelnay oo ah inaanu gacmaha furano.  20 qof oo keliya baa wax noqday  markay  na lahaayen baxa imikana 2000 buu  sii cagacagaynayna   khasaarahoda nafeed.  Welina nagamay dhaqaajin halkaanu joognay.

Ab iyo isir toona uma lihin rag 7 casho loo qabto.  

19 hours ago, galbeedi said:

They even fought the British before Sayid Mohamed with huge loses. They fought the Ethiopians and there is no Habro history without them. Muuse and his ilk were always thieves who stole livestock during the British. Our Xaaji Hanjuf and company were our guests in Djibouti and we used to give the identity cards. 

We will start the whole thing from zero.

Nonsense we were always calling the shots in Djibouti prior to 1967  and we still have sizable community in Djibouti minsiter aan dhicin bank authority dhicin all the bussines licenses we control there it’s an enterprise we co own with the Jesus clan we have made so much wealth there and with that wealth we have built sl hargeisa berbera and wajaale corridor and the investments are going well

as for our brothers from the alll the other. Somalilanders wax aan isku diidanhay maba jirto  the bond between the brothers is so strong stronger then ever actually ha u fiirsan  Sheeko yinkaw social mediada sxb wax ka jira majirto ha u malayn in cid somaliland ka mid ah somaliland dhawici karta never haku riyoon

• Thanks 1

HY have become third class in secessionist triangle, 

HY who had all the positions, and leadership, in Siyad regime, and before, as Galbeedi put,  ma maqli jirtey, EEBOW qaylo noo yeedhi, waa CAASIYEEN, oo habeen dhaqaaqeen jabhad, dagaal, waxaan loo jeedin

Haddaa guryahoodii lagu gumeeystaa, si sahalka ahna looga kici maayo, oo qoor sagaaro baa lagu haystaa! It is like karma

You will see them running toward Harti, asking for arms, very soon

6 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

HY who had all the positions, and leadership, in Siyad regime, and before, as Galbeedi put,  ma maqli jirtey, EEBOW qaylo noo yeedhi, waa CAASIYEEN, oo habeen dhaqaaqeen jabhad, dagaal, waxaan loo jeedin

Haddaa guryahoodii lagu gumeeystaa, si sahalka ahna looga kici maayo, oo qoor sagaaro baa lagu haystaa! It is like karma

Waar nimanyahaw Harti, 6 bilood oo niic niic lahaydeen, Goojacade Goojacade Goojacade, ma waxay ku soo idlaatay, "Please West Burco Clan, help us out". :D

West Burco Clan, if you didn't know, they the power of Isaaq. They will lead the country when Allah wills.  Whether it was Tuur, Cigaal, Kaahin, Biixi or in the future Cirro/Mooge etc. It doesn't matter who leads the country. When they win, they win for all of us. And that is what counts. 

The social media merchants can say whatever they want to get few more views and dollars from platforms they spew nonsense from. However, what they say and what the reality on the ground is, are two completely separate things. 

2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Adigu third class na kama tihid pintland, 9ka urur ee deni soo saaray hal xabo xitaa kuma lihid. ceerigaabo na yagaa kugu gumsysta oo  muuse ismaaciil baa marna kaa saara marna dib kuusoo celiya.  Runtu raga kama nixiso  

2 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Waar nimanyahaw Harti, 6 bilood oo niic niic lahaydeen, Goojacade Goojacade Goojacade, ma waxay ku soo idlaatay, "Please West Burco Clan, help us out". :D

West Burco Clan, if you didn't know, they the power of Isaaq. They will lead the country when Allah wills.  Whether it was Tuur, Cigaal, Kaahin, Biixi or in the future Cirro/Mooge etc. It doesn't matter who leads the country. When they win, they win for all of us. And that is what counts. 

The social media merchants can say whatever they want to get few more views and dollars from platforms they spew nonsense from. However, what they say and what the reality on the ground is, are Waxaad tihiin waxgaradkii iyo aasaasayaashii Somaliland.two completely separate things. 

This overtop pandering reminds me of what Hargeisa bigwigs say every time reer Awdal express their discontent.

It usually goes, reer Awdal waxaad tihiin waxgaradkii iyo aasaasayaashii Somaliland.

Such silly pronouncements can only work up to a point. Iska qabta ninkaan waalan before he sinks the whole ship.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

If what the original posting is saying is true...then I would not be surprised by it. I have spent 3 years in Somaliland and I know for a fact, on the ground, the people are not happy. I am not sure if this will turn into an armed conflict but if it did I would not be shocked by it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AhmedGuled said:

If what the original posting is saying is true...then I would not be surprised by it. I have spent 3 years in Somaliland and I know for a fact, on the ground, the people are not happy. I am not sure if this will turn into an armed conflict but if it did I would not be shocked by it. 

Happyness or lack there of is a subjective matter and cannot be generalised. You need to provide examples of where and what you mean by that.

Also if I may ask, Have you been to anywhere else other than Somaliland?