Illyria

HY rising to arm and liberate themselves

23 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

Happyness or lack there of is a subjective matter and cannot be generalised. You need to provide examples of where and what you mean by that.

Also if I may ask, Have you been to anywhere else other than Somaliland? 

My family is originally from Berbera. My father was born in Hargeisa and my mother in Laascaanood. Therefore I see no reason to visit anywhere else.

PS: It's spelt "happiness" and not Happyness which is incorrect. The people feel stuck and if things don't improve quickly the situation will sour. 

Illyria   

I have been visiting the Somali peninsula in the past 7 years from Borama to Jigjiga to Hargeysa to Burco to Las Anod  to Garowe to Bosaso to Xamar to Kismayo, and could say with confidence: Hope and happiness in the triangle is the lowest now than ever before, and whilst other regions are struggling, yet are moving gradually forward, [it] is stagnating. I am considering cost of living, economic status of the middle class, purchasing power, market economy, trade with other regions, connections and influence, political or otherwise, and many other social factors including marginalisation of certain quarters.

Illyria   

PoWs include G/Dhexe Koosaar. Oodweyne will be telling us soon he is AI generated!

Gaashaanle dhexe Shabac Koosaar ayaa kamid ah Maxaabiista ay maanta qabsadeen Ciidamada Xoogagga Gacanlibaax ee Beesha West Burco Clan.

F1-kBBrXsAQMKGN?format=jpg&name=medium

3 hours ago, Illyria said:

I have been visiting the Somali peninsula in the past 7 years from Borama to Jigjiga to Hargeysa to Burco to Las Anod  to Garowe to Bosaso to Xamar to Kismayo, and could say with confidence: Hope and happiness in the triangle is the lowest now than ever before, and whilst other regions are struggling, yet are moving gradually forward, [it] is stagnating. I am considering cost of living, economic status of the middle class, purchasing power, market economy, trade with other regions, connections and influence, political or otherwise, and many other social factors including marginalisation of certain quarters.

I can assure you the war in laascaanood is 100% backed by HJ.   If you can't do shit to me , nothing else can ease your problem.    GX muse problem is not different from deni ciise maxamuud problem.  My two cents.

what these people fail to understand is that the Grx CLAN is the clan that holds Somaliland together since its a clan that lives in all the regions in Somaliland  from the shores of laasqoray to danoot to ethiopia to all the way to saba wanaag in awdal region. which is actually the furtherest the grx clan live  Abdisalaan harari belongs ot that sub clan  so this amazing clan keeps Somaliland and its situation together.

the other point or failing to understand is  that this clan is the cultural face of the whole duriad clan and Somaliland,,   King  daud bin king mohammed  king abdulqadir   king rasdid abdulahi .  king abdalle bin Diiriye . and then King diiriye hassan the famouse king of the duriyada  diirye  King Hassan ,  King farah and then King guleed , Cabdi ciise dhamal adaan xuseen abokor ibrahiem  cabdilahi abdurahmaan  legendery Muuse  Dauud dhamcda dauud , Sheiklh ismaciil Grx and the Legenary man him Self Isaac the great

marka haka fiilin  wax dhibaata ah Somaliland ka dhacda ever its not gonne happen. what u dont understand if these are the cultural leaders of the clan , do u think the clan would not be smart enough to solve what ever poltical issue there is. u think we are cawaan in Somaliland. waliga ha moodin  affarta social media ka nacamleeya that they represent the great grx clan , ha moodin taas.

6 hours ago, AhmedGuled said:

If what the original posting is saying is true...then I would not be surprised by it. I have spent 3 years in Somaliland and I know for a fact, on the ground, the people are not happy. I am not sure if this will turn into an armed conflict but if it did I would not be shocked by it. 

Don't shy away telling the truth these delusional kids from  qurbaha, who know just cheerleading for this  murderous  regime, they have no clue 

24 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

what these people fail to understand is that the Grx CLAN is the clan that holds Somaliland together since its a clan that lives in all the regions in Somaliland  from the shores of laasqoray to danoot to ethiopia to all the way to saba wanaag in awdal region. which is actually the furtherest the grx clan live  Abdisalaan harari belongs ot that sub clan  so this amazing clan keeps Somaliland and its situation together.

the other point or failing to understand is  that this clan is the cultural face of the whole duriad clan and Somaliland,,   King  daud bin king mohammed  king abdulqadir   king rasdid abdulahi .  king abdalle bin Diiriye . and then King diiriye hassan the famouse king of the duriyada  diirye  King Hassan ,  King farah and then King guleed , Cabdi ciise dhamal adaan xuseen abokor ibrahiem  cabdilahi abdurahmaan  legendery Muuse  Dauud dhamcda dauud , Sheiklh ismaciil Grx and the Legenary man him Self Isaac the great

marka haka fiilin  wax dhibaata ah Somaliland ka dhacda ever its not gonne happen. what u dont understand if these are the cultural leaders of the clan , do u think the clan would not be smart enough to solve what ever poltical issue there is. u think we are cawaan in Somaliland. waliga ha moodin  affarta social media ka nacamleeya that they represent the great grx clan , ha moodin taas.

It's time for Laangaab Muse the menace to vacate Villa Morgan then.

Presidents  of Somaliland come and go  every time from tuur to ina cigaal ina rayaale siiilaanyo ina biixi what matters is that the sadaat nation of Somaliland will always remain 

Illyria   

Hadahaabay ku meeraysataa 'waa reerka isku kaaya haya'. Oi twats, at first stop denying their grievances, acknowledge their contributions to the project, accept their being core stakeholders with their shares set aside, and start addressing their concerns. They made some major political mistakes, the first being listening to that naive ina Tuur (how does one let ina Cigaal, a daanyeer from Dacadhbuluq run ina Tuur out of his city in a broad daylight, what a twat, I do not even want to bring up the coup), but they are true "gob ay gunni baalaha ha riftay".

By the way, I know more about their history, contributions, and grievance than your online minions could possibly fathom. Hargeysa was traditionally HY city before HA migration, reer Ahmed literally taking over their properties, ilma Madar (Yonis Nux)  claiming "Sheikh al belad", not to mention Gama'diids and J Abokor from Galbeed squeezing them out, and reduced to mere guests on their own turf with even HJ now claiming as if amongst its traditional inhabitants (just 'cos we do not delve into your nasty internal affairs does not mean, we do not know, we just could not care less except in these instances).

Now, quit regurgitating your usual nonsense, recognise the shifting ground, and educate yourselves of the new reality.