Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Xudun: 300 SSC Soldiers Defect From Hargeisa

Amistad   

Thanks Liibaan. Can you tell me what SCC stands for (english) or Somali, and who they represent?

Also, and forgive me for saying this, but anytime armed troops or soldiers in the employ of a govt leaves or "Desserts", would be considered a treasonous act and punishable by death by way of firing squad in wartime, which seems to be very convenient and common both in Somalia.

Could you comment more on these treacherous and treasonous acts? Is this Somali culture to be this way, a traitor in some regards or freedom fighter in another? And why would such a large group, all at once once, do such a thing?

Amistad   

Thanks Liibaan. Can you tell me what SCC stands for (english) or Somali, and who they represent?

Also, and forgive me for saying this, but anytime armed troops or soldiers in the employ of a govt leaves or "Desserts", would be considered a treasonous act and punishable by death by way of firing squad in wartime, which seems to be very convenient and common both in Somalia.

Could you comment more on these treacherous and treasonous acts? Is this Somali culture to be this way, a traitor in some regards or freedom fighter in another? And why would such a large group, all at once once, do such a thing?

Amistad   

Yes, for real Zack. Can you translate what that means for me, or am I being to forward for your taste? I do not know what SSC means in english or who they represent?

Amistad   

Yes, for real Zack. Can you translate what that means for me, or am I being to forward for your taste? I do not know what SSC means in english or who they represent?

Amistad   

Yes, thank you, I have the basic understanding of what Somaliland means.

So let me guess...SSC translates in english to anyone person Somali, it belongs to them.

I think for simplification, perhaps over-simplified would put them in the freedom fighter/terrorist/angry people group and classify them as official Somaliland Govt Soldier deserters.

Sound about right Zack?

Amistad   

Yes, thank you, I have the basic understanding of what Somaliland means.

So let me guess...SSC translates in english to anyone person Somali, it belongs to them.

I think for simplification, perhaps over-simplified would put them in the freedom fighter/terrorist/angry people group and classify them as official Somaliland Govt Soldier deserters.

Sound about right Zack?

Amistad   

Ahhh, Mr Somalia, another well informed contributing poster boy.

Why not contribute to this discussion instead of making it one sided, eliminate your arrogance and simply post a informative reply, ....instead of making a total Donkey of yourself?

LOL, Nice One ! smile.gif

Amistad   

Ahhh, Mr Somalia, another well informed contributing poster boy.

Why not contribute to this discussion instead of making it one sided, eliminate your arrogance and simply post a informative reply, ....instead of making a total Donkey of yourself?

LOL, Nice One ! smile.gif

Duufaan   

Funny!

This remain me the laascaanood women who went Jabuuti and after while came back to laascaanood. When her car arrived laascaaod, she asked a bypasser I need a donkey car and he replied, recognizing her, was there one?

Gaadhi faras, Gaadhi faras. Oo maku ogeyd

So Mr. Djibouti. First of all it is jabuuti

The number of soldeirs is more likely the 80, but significant development. there are still many more SSC soldiers in wrong side.