Che -Guevara

Next Ethiopian War: Eritrea/Amhara vs Tigray/Abiy

On 9/19/2023 at 1:31 PM, Arafaat said:

Seems the Oromo’s don’t have much of a political direction or strategy, if they continue look like this they might unite everyone against them. Ileyn nimanku waa iska Somali oo kale 😂 

They are at war with every region they share a border with. And their elites in Addis Ababa are robbing the country blind.

Arafaat   

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

They are at war with every region they share a border with. And their elites in Addis Ababa are robbing the country blind.

So typical, Somali’s closest cousins. Now I understand why Somalis neighbouring Oromos inject so much emotion emotional bullshit in to politics without rationality. Wada cadifiin bila caqliya, uff. 

17 hours ago, Arafaat said:

So typical, Somali’s closest cousins. Now I understand why Somalis neighbouring Oromos inject so much emotion emotional bullshit in to politics without rationality. Wada cadifiin bila caqliya, uff. 

On top of that, they are more entitled now.

Arafaat   
On 9/22/2023 at 1:57 AM, Che -Guevara said:

On top of that, they are more entitled now.

Doesn’t promise much for the future then. I read this article on a donut shaped city they planned around Addis suburbs. Not sure what to think of, and what it says about Oromia’s belief in the future of Ethiopia. 

Opposition to Oromia megacities echoes Ethiopia’s master plan turmoil

IMG_2478.jpeg

14 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Doesn’t promise much for the future then. I read this article on a donut shaped city they planned around Addis suburbs. Not sure what to think of, and what it says about Oromia’s belief in the future of Ethiopia. 

Opposition to Oromia megacities echoes Ethiopia’s master plan turmoil

IMG_2478.jpeg

It's the beginning of an Oromo state.

Arafaat   
3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

It's the beginning of an Oromo state.

I don’t think it’s the way to become a functioning state, expulsion of all sorts of groups from your territory is a one way ticket to becoming a Balkanised state involved in constant ethnic turmoil and conflict. Look at Kosovo and Serbia still engaged in conflict, even 20 years after separation. Also we are Africans next to tribes we have clans, surely the risk of inter-Oromo clan tensions for dominance might ignite once the devil of division, expulsion and entitlement has been let loose. 

On 9/25/2023 at 11:00 AM, Arafaat said:

I don’t think it’s the way to become a functioning state, expulsion of all sorts of groups from your territory is a one way ticket to becoming a Balkanised state involved in constant ethnic turmoil and conflict. Look at Kosovo and Serbia still engaged in conflict, even 20 years after separation. Also we are Africans next to tribes we have clans, surely the risk of inter-Oromo clan tensions for dominance might ignite once the devil of division, expulsion and entitlement has been let loose. 

It is getting hard to imagine any solution that won't cause serious bloodshed. Abiy and his minions are now talking about annexing Eritrea. Mind you, they are losing hundreds of men in Amhara on a constant basis. They are betting on an almost endless supply of young men.