Che -Guevara

Next Ethiopian War: Eritrea/Amhara vs Tigray/Abiy

Unlike the tigrays  Amhara can resist longer ,   they are numerous and have access to other lawless neighbouring countries.   Abiy should use  the amhara themselves to lead the war against the fano terrorists.   

He must also convince their leaders to accept the government proposal to eliminate regional militias , who became uncontrollable.     The Oromos should support the government and consolidate as much power as they can grab.  It's Their time to shine.  

Arafaat   

Ethiopia needs some serieus soul searching and dialogue on the directions of the county. Clearly Abiy is perceived as the new Emperor and one hasn’t seen the prospect of shared common ownership of the country.

I still don’t think he is to blame for the current problems, as both the armed ethnic groups and broken promises of ethnic federalism are the legacy of the TPLF, nevertheless it’s now his problem to solve it. 

Arafaat   
On 8/3/2023 at 6:08 AM, Che -Guevara said:

Somalis are not seen and will never be seen as Ethiopians even if they try to assimilate. Yes, Oromos and Afar would ideally be their natural allies, but even they see Somalis as outsiders. It doesn't help Somalis don't have a leadership that can stand on its own and negotiates without fear. What Somalis have are yes men appointed by Addis Abeba. I can't say definitively, but I think the Somali Region is the only major region where its leader is appointed by the Central government. The Somali MPs and ministers in the Federal Government are also a docile bunch.

That’s not necessary a bad position, to be regarded as a separate culture or ethnic group specially in a context of hostile power competition between ‘Ethiopian’ national groups, for Somali’s to be regarded seen as a third party lesser threat. 

The question is how could Somali’s utilise this unique position and predicament, and how could they play a role in leveraging their position to play role of peacemakers for stabilising Ethiopia and relations between ‘Ethiopian’ groups? 

I sense that Somali’s need first to get their own house in order, change the current internal political dialectics starting with O groups and leaving behind localised village political narratives and localised grievances and set the bar higher in terms of ambitions and getting a bigger piece of the cake. And I do understand grievances of the past run deep, nevertheless one has to overcome these, even if takes months and months of traditional peace dialogues under a tree. 

Che, the alternative that you are perhaps rooting  for that in Ethiopia’s crumpling a Somali nation would get the breathing space to evolve might not materialise, on the contrary a crumpled Ethiopia might lead to emergence of clan warfare and warlords aligned with different Ethiopian groups competing for power in the already volatile and fractured region is quite the likely scenario. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Ethiopia is facing slow death. No shine.

Since I was born your folks has been cursing  Ethiopia , Israel and isq.   None of them will disappear anytime soon.   

7 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Since I was born your folks has been cursing  Ethiopia , Israel and isq.   None of them will disappear anytime soon.   

Isq....you are really think too much of yourself!

And I don't curse. 

Ethiopia is an oppressive state that victimized all Somalis. Perhaps you should move there if you're so in love with it.

5 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Isq....you are really think too much of yourself!

And I don't curse. 

Ethiopia is an oppressive state that victimized all Somalis. Perhaps you should move there if you're so in love with it.

Ofcourse you do , when you wake up in the morning the first thing you do before you pray is to spread false information about us.  That's your daily routine.   Just look back your history in This site.

Guevara waxad ula baxday munaafaqad , iyo dad Isku dir , waxad ceeb Ku Tahay Mujaahid kaas Latin America xoreeyey. Adigu  Ethiopia inay hagaagto xitaa  ma rabtid.

Atleast Anigu waxan aaminsanahay Inay hagaagto oo oromadu qabsato. Anaguna aan oromada wada ganacsano.   Aragtidayadu waa mid Ku dhisan iskaashi. Taadu waa mid Ku dhisan isdil iyo isnacid keliya.

3 hours ago, Game changer said:

Ofcourse you do , when you wake up in the morning the first thing you do before you pray is to spread false information about us.  That's your daily routine.   Just look back your history in This site.

Guevara waxad ula baxday munaafaqad , iyo dad Isku dir , waxad ceeb Ku Tahay Mujaahid kaas Latin America xoreeyey. Adigu  Ethiopia inay hagaagto xitaa  ma rabtid.

Atleast Anigu waxan aaminsanahay Inay hagaagto oo oromadu qabsato. Anaguna aan oromada wada ganacsano.   Aragtidayadu waa mid Ku dhisan iskaashi. Taadu waa mid Ku dhisan isdil iyo isnacid keliya.

It seems you know so much about me without knowing me.

You have a strong feeling about Ethiopia. I care about Ethiopia in so far how it affects Somalis who they have treated horribly. If you admire them so much, by all means, hug them and cuddle them. I personally have seen what they have done to Somalis,  the massacres, the rapes, and the torture.

You can side with Oromo or Amhara, but I assure you both will cut your head given the chance. 

Who is "us" you keep on referring to?