AhmedGuled

Somalia and a cultural revolution to restore the Somali name?

Allah isnt a god of Arab allah is the god of all humans and the creater of all things.

he is the god of Abraham isaac jacob ishamel Moses Jesus  and Prophet Mohammed 

This is not a race issue , this is about ur after life religion is about afterlife. i dont pay tribute to some Arab in dubai or saudi arabia. i dont pay extra money or tax to them there is aboslutely no cultrual abuse from Aarabs coming to somalis , so i dont see anything that

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Allah isnt a god of Arab allah is the god of all humans and the creater of all things.

he is the god of Abraham isaac jacob ishamel Moses Jesus  and Prophet Mohammed 

This is not a race issue , this is about ur after life religion is about afterlife. i dont pay tribute to some Arab in dubai or saudi arabia. i dont pay extra money or tax to them there is aboslutely no cultrual abuse from Aarabs coming to somalis , so i dont see anything that

The etymology of the name Allah comes from al-Ilāh, “the God" who is accompanied by the three Arabian goodnesses called "daughters of Allah" al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat,. The Arabian  pantheon worshiped by the pagan Arabs before the rise of Islam gives clues as to the origin of the name Allah and this is specific to a local culture rather than a universal message for all of mankind.

I am not here to convince Somalis that Islam is of an Arab culture and therefore a made up religion by Arabs. However, my singler point is one of evolution, we have to change our mindset in order to function in this world as productive members or we will disappear forever from this world.

The last point I want to make is Somalis have been duped into believing that Islam is real and the afterlife is more important while our homeland is in war, poverty and sickness. The position I take is realistic and if things continue as they are we will disappear and Allah is not the knower of all things since Allah was created in the minds of Arabs.  However, the scientific method with a logical framework can save us from doom.

Now, now, you have crossed the line by downright insulting diinteena suuban iyo Rabigeena. This site has two decades old Golden Rules, in which one of these rules explicitly states:

"4 - Anti-Islamic: No one will be allowed to insult Islam and Muslims under any circumstances. Your post will be deleted and/or username banned if cought with any anti-Islamic attacks. Your views are welcome but your deragotory language against Islam/Muslims will not be welcomed..."

Arafaat   

MMA, have you blocked them? Maybe this could be an official warning. 

@Game Changer, AhmedGuled, tone down on secularist narratives and anti-Islam speech, its distracting and highly offensive. 

2 hours ago, Arafaat said:

MMA, have you blocked them? Maybe this could be an official warning. 

@Game Changer, AhmedGuled, tone down on secularist narratives and anti-Islam speech, its distracting and highly offensive. 

And very disrespectful 😒,  to majority of Somalis who are followers of Islam

Khadafi   

Forget about Somalia, the mercifull  one, the lock  on the chain, the chosen one Al-Mustafa Muhammad  saw cried at night and endured torture and saw the unseen. Either you belive or not life continues. Hatred of Arabs, hatred of others is indeed what Udgoone Axmadaa came with. You my friend needs re understand our beutifull religion

Rabbi ayaa hanuunka le, ee rabbi kulligeena hana soo hanuuniyo.

22 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Now, now, you have crossed the line by downright insulting diinteena suuban iyo Rabigeena. This site has two decades old Golden Rules, in which one of these rules explicitly states:

"4 - Anti-Islamic: No one will be allowed to insult Islam and Muslims under any circumstances. Your post will be deleted and/or username banned if cought with any anti-Islamic attacks. Your views are welcome but your deragotory language against Islam/Muslims will not be welcomed..."

Sounds like something Siad Barre would say but then turn around and do what he wants. Somalis need the harsh truth or there will be no evolution of our minds. Free speech is important for this reason. 

15 hours ago, Khadafi said:

Forget about Somalia, the mercifull  one, the lock  on the chain, the chosen one Al-Mustafa Muhammad  saw cried at night and endured torture and saw the unseen. Either you belive or not life continues. Hatred of Arabs, hatred of others is indeed what Udgoone Axmadaa came with. You my friend needs re understand our beutifull religion

Rabbi ayaa hanuunka le, ee rabbi kulligeena hana soo hanuuniyo.

It's not hate but understanding. Islam is a product of Arabian Bedouin culture fused with Arab polyethism to create Islam. Somalis need to think clearly and contemplate the future. We are in a tough spot because our culture is out of date and Islam is preventing the people from thinking for themselves. The mental illness will only get worse and the world will move on without us not even your follow muslims will care. Allah cannot help us, only we can help ourselves, out of this dark age we are in.

Even in your thread about the bomb making turned minister you cannot argue that the fella is not practicing Islam in its purest form and this will always lead to violence and chaos. Saudi Arabia is kept from imploding because a kafir country called America protects them from the true Islam. lol...time to wake up brothers.

I believe in god,    simply because I wonder the engineer behind this universe and the others above us.  It didn't create by itself.   That's why I think atheists are stupid.

How ever I think we must agree that terrorists destroyed our land  in the name of Islam.   And these terrorists are not actually wrong , they practice what they learn from the wahabi funded schools,  I think alshabaab are the real Muslims.  Atleast they practice it authentically .  Word by word.   They don't seek loopholes.   The rest of other Muslims are hypocrites , they even dislike the shia , when actually the shia are the only ones actively fighting against the West.   Every thing can be debated.  If some one is against it.  Just leave the discussion.

55 minutes ago, Game changer said:

I believe in god,    simply because I wonder the engineer behind this universe and the others above us.  It didn't create by itself.   That's why I think atheists are stupid.

How ever I think we must agree that terrorists destroyed our land  in the name of Islam.   And these terrorists are not actually wrong , they practice what they learn from the wahabi funded schools,  I think alshabaab are the real Muslims.  Atleast they practice it authentically .  Word by word.   They don't seek loopholes.   The rest of other Muslims are hypocrites , they even dislike the shia , when actually the shia are the only ones actively fighting against the West.   Every thing can be debated.  If some one is against it.  Just leave the discussion.

I too believe in a universal intelligence as well but what Islam has to say about it is irrational and does not sit well with me. Islam seem to be afraid of progress and knowledge, look what happened to its so called golden age. 

57 minutes ago, AhmedGuled said:

I too believe in a universal intelligence as well but what Islam has to say about it is irrational and does not sit well with me. Islam seem to be afraid of progress and knowledge, look what happened to its so called golden age. 

Don't worry about the hypocrites asal raaca uun  halala dagaalamo.