Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Blunkett quits as home secretary

Blessed   

Good news, my prayers are answered. Those of you who follow British politics particularly with regards with immigrants have probably come across this man's hypocritical stance against refugees, immigrants and Muslims. He sweetly passed several 'friendly' laws on our (Muslim) behalf – which was a bid to save us from becoming potential terrorists ala locking up any Muslim man who looked to pious!

I’d rather that his constant abuse of the Muslim community whilst feeding us empty liberal slogans was caught on by the media before his demise but none-the less. I'm glad to see the back of big Busto.

Blunkett quits as home secretary

Mr Clarke said he was "exhilarated" by the challenge ahead but added: "
There will be continuity between David's approach and mine."

Bummer! Does Blair deliberately pick bigots for the Home Scretary post?

Sirrus   

Ameenah

Glad to hear that, I guess it was because of him I spent 3 hours sequestered in your London airport, when just passing through.

Sirrus   

Ameenah

Glad to hear that, I guess it was because of him I spent 3 hours sequestered in your London airport, when just passing through.

Sirrus   

Ameenah