Qurac&qansax

Deni oo u wada Cabdirisaaq Khaliif in uu noqdo Ra’isalwasaare

MMA, you have a point, but i think habartii international community is driving the agenda this time, time will tell how far she can go, but so far HSM is keen. meel kasta dab baa u ga furan, in uu qaar iska damiyo buu rabaa....you saw today article in caasimada, in one Ministery 21milion is missing, not only conflict but corruption is every where and international community are fed-up with HSM and his administration,

Abdirizaq Khalif cidna wax ku dari kari maayo, xataa Garowe maanta joogo wax ku soo kordhin kari maayo. He just condemned himself into irrelevance. He used his 15 second Air time too. I would be surprised to even see him on TV any more. 

24 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

Abdirizaq Khalif cidna wax ku dari kari maayo, xataa Garowe maanta joogo wax ku soo kordhin kari maayo. He just condemned himself into irrelevance. He used his 15 second Air time too. I would be surprised to even see him on TV any more. 

Give the man his dues. He turned habro into squealing little girls frothing like over-steamed milk.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

41 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Give the man his dues. He turned habro into squealing little girls frothing like over-steamed milk.

It was not the man, it was the title and position he was holding that was a big deal. 

At least give SL the credit as well. A man absent from his position for 1/2 year and still holding on to his title.

You see, if this was happening anywhere other than Somaliland, he wouldn't have lasted 1 day. In fact, even if he was on the ground inside the Parliament, what happened to Ex-Speaker of Puntland Parliament could have happened to him as well, where the speakers personal body guards were gunned down inside Parliament building and while their dead body was still laden in the yard, a new speaker was announced by Deni himself and all the opposition parliamentarians were given their marching orders and stripped of their title - all in a 1 day's work. 

On the other hand, in Somaliland, even traitor like Khaliif still had his day in a Court Room.  

galbeedi   

This is a genius idea and rarely we see anything out of the box or extraordinary in Somali politics. As the saying goes: They are constantly consistent in failing and doing the wrong thing.

The whole country is burning from Gedo to Laascaanod. I don't like to criticizing a premier who doesn't have the power or the prestige to resolve issues, but Hamza is no longer able to fix any major issues. Yesterday, the Gedo people told him never to try and visit their towns or they will shoot down his plane. THey consider him as the errand boy of Ahmed Madoobe. He can't go to Puntland , Laascaanood or Baraawe. This is the government of one man: HSM.

If C/risaq Khaliif is appointed premier he will be welcomed automatically throughout the land. The Gedo community would welcome him, so does other D block groups. He will have huge support within Puntland, Awdal, SSC, Hiiraan and other places. It will send a message of unity toward the people of Somaliland. Since Biixi is out of the door soon, prime minister C/risaaq could initiate his connections in Hargeisa and speed up the unity file. History had shown for the last few decades that those from SSC and Awdal are the most capable Somalis within the federal government. Jamaal and DR. Bayle are fine examples.

I am cheering for C/risaq Khaliif.

Culusaw and his entire tol would never ever consider to  employ some one who they can't work with or threat to them.   Why would culusaw bring some qurjile with a begging bowl when he is in good terms with xamze and the cagdheer gangs who can contribute a lot more to Somalia.  It's funny how  Narcissistic these yaryar cummunities are without having any military strength or economical and geographic  advantages. 

Who on earth  cares if some merxans  refuse to work with xamze, every body can understand he has done nothing to them they just hate  his relationship to madoobe.   He should simply suspend Their budget.    All laangaab clans in Somalia heavily rely on the federal government. Alshabaab can retake the entire xawwdle territory withing few  days , if they don't work with the government. dhubuq dhubuq dooda mooye dhan u dhacooda ha hubsadan beelaha yaryare kibray. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

31 minutes ago, Game changer said:

Culusaw and his entire tol would never ever consider to  employ some one who they can't work with or threat to them.   Why would culusaw bring some qurjile with a begging bowl when he is in good terms with xamze and the cagdheer gangs who can contribute a lot more to Somalia.  It's funny how  Narcissistic these yaryar cummunities are without having any military strength or economical and geographic  advantages. 

Who on earth  cares if some merxans  refuse to work with xamze, every body can understand he has done nothing to them they just hate  his relationship to madoobe.   He should simply suspend Their budget.    All laangaab clans in Somalia heavily rely on the federal government. Alshabaab can retake the entire xawwdle territory withing few  days , if they don't work with the government. dhubuq dhubuq dooda mooye dhan u dhacooda ha hubsadan beelaha yaryare kibray. 

Qaraar miyaa ku hayaa, Ka naxoo nafta!,

HAIL to your new leader Abdirizak Khalif

7 hours ago, galbeedi said:

If C/risaq Khaliif is appointed premier he will be welcomed automatically throughout the land

Deni's time is up. The whole Garowe conflict is due to Deni trying to extend his term beyond Jan next year, so he can try to bog down HSM's administration. HSM understands this and hence why he named one of Faroole's sons as close advisor. 

HSM and Deni - as the saying goes "fiinta ayaa ka dhex ciyaysa" which means, they don't even talk i.e. Deni's boycott of the Baydhabo meeting of regional states and Villa Somalia. 

Having said that, Khaliif is a weakling. I don't think he has a future in politics. 

11 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Qaraar miyaa ku hayaa, Ka naxoo nafta!,

HAIL to your new leader Abdirizak Khalif

Waar qadhaadh dhe, carrabka toosi  intii laysku kaa dul haystay xitaa lahjadii baa kaa luntay.  Kkkkkkkk

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Arafaat   

Appointing Abdirizaq Khaliif as PM would be a bold, shrewd and brilliant move, but don’t think current politics in Xamar is that cunning and evolved. 

On 6/21/2023 at 10:06 PM, baala xoofto said:

On the other hand, in Somaliland, even traitor like Khaliif still had his day in a Court Room.  

See, when secessionists say a thing like this, it is hard to take them seriously.