baala xoofto

Tension is high in Garowe as two sides dig in

Illyria   
19 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

There is one reason why top 10 posts on Somalia Online are all about Somaliland. It is ok by us. 

It seems the consistent Habaar towards Somaliland just makes a u-turn back to the source. :D

The root issue in Garowe are deeper than you think. Deni wants to break the Hagbad and deny the CM their turn come January next year. The CM will not allow that and will do whatever it takes. 

In the end, the CM will get what they want come hell or high water. Whether they make alliances with Hargeisa or otherwise. 

What an amateur! You are not even briefed as to the root cause of the conflict.

Laba ey oo is haysta lama kala celiyo Sababta oo ah kollayba kaad taabataaba waa nijaas.   Badana eydu markay islayso waxoodu bootuu u badan yahay.   Wah way wah Wah  ,   waar nimanyaw eelaygasi  niiko badana ma boqorad Zanzibara dhashay.  

14 minutes ago, Illyria said:

The same ina Botan Rooraaye, who started his morning splinter from Tukaraq, then started spitting threats in Gambadhe only to dash past Gooja cadde? Is that the same ina Botan, whom last I heard was recovering from bullet wounds in a hospital? That same Rooraaye? Pray do tell it is not so.

Gen. Faysal made his mark, that is all counts. The Tukaraq pull out was voluntary defensive decision.

The LA issue was not a conventional military conflict. It was a fluid situation where the civilian and the armed person were not distinguishable.  

So until the dust settled and we understood exactly what we are confronting, it was a good move for the Army to retreat to positions that are safe and within reach of the supplies.

The Army is still exactly the same positions that it retreated to back in 5th of Feb. The failure of the attacking side to claim victory in any of the positions that the Army is holding, says a lot about the attackers than the defending side. 

Since now the situation is stabilized and the fronts are more or less known, the treat is identified, the Army is now preparing to go on the offensive. 

The Army is returning to Tukaraq, lets see if you can defend it. 

Back at the start of the LA conflict I posted my 2 cents on how things will transpire in the next 5 - 6 months.

Some folks even attacked me when I said the political & economical situation in Puntland will dictate if/when Hiil-H@rti melitia will pack their bags and return. Exactly as I said, the majority of Hiil H@rti clan melitia returned back to their original homes. 

The old Somali adage went "xabaal iyo ninkeed loo kala tag". The Laascaanood Garaads are going through their toughest time as I write this. They have run out money, run out of fighting men (I mean those who really wanted to fight are majority dead). 

The SL Army is now making its final preparations for a full scale attack. 

1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

The old Somali adage went "xabaal iyo ninkeed loo kala tag". The Laascaanood Garaads are going through their toughest time as I write this. They have run out money, run out of fighting men (I mean those who really wanted to fight are majority dead). 

You have been making the same argument from one day, when the dust will settle, Garaads will ran out of money, out of men and lack the will. It has been five months. Your so-called ciidanka qaranka (product of 32 years) is holed up. The children that Siyad Barre's chef and Muse Bixi paraded the other day will not make any difference.

Biixi had to beg clans to bring men along with their weapons, and you speak of running out resources.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

6 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

Back at the start of the LA conflict I posted my 2 cents on how things will transpire in the next 5 - 6 months.

Some folks even attacked me when I said the political & economical situation in Puntland will dictate if/when Hiil-H@rti melitia will pack their bags and return. Exactly as I said, the majority of Hiil H@rti clan melitia returned back to their original homes. 

Inaga lafteenu waxayn isku layn doona wixii laga yeeli lahaa qurjiilaha ,  sababta oo ah  wax faa,iido ahi inooguma jirto in dadkaasi nidaam keena kasii mid ahaadan.  Awalba yadoo aynaan dhulkooda dhaqaale ka heli jirin bay dhibaato na abuureen.   Inaynu magaalada laascaanood qabsano faa,iido inooguma jirto. 

Waxa Ka fiican inagoo maalgashana goojacade ,   reer walba oo isqi 20  KM oo Dhul ah  ha calaamadsado.  Muhiimadu waa Dhulka not dadka.   Dhulkana ilaahay iyo ninkii xoog roonba leh .  Siyaasadii ahayd inaynu dadka qancina is failed,  we should learn few lessons from the jews .dad Ku neceb marku dhulku idinka dhexeeyo  your priority number one should be inaad dhulka Ka qaado.  

galbeedi   

A very small group of Aaran Jaan which is even a smaller splinter group of the Garoowe clan want to force their way by way of anarchy. These are the people who got rich for the last 20 years.

Why would anyone would die and kill people to  manage few towns or a province? there are probably few reasons.

The first one is the that quagmire in Mogadishu has resulted the rise of secessions, fake autonym and disregards of the national government. Everywhere around the world people form and establish the national order, charter and government first, then debate how to manage local regions. I live in a very rich province of Alberta, and a nice town, but all that was made possible by the country of Canada. IT is the national idea and the concept of Canada that made us different from America or Europe. 

I don't ever vote for municipal or city elections. I pay my property taxes and expect them to clean the street, build roads and collect the garbage. My health care, passport, national well being or pensions doesn't depend to the city or even the province. 

The second part is that these people got rich of the anarchy and the failure of the national government. More than 60% of the money looted from the foreign aid or from the the anarchy are based in Mogadishu. The remaining 40% is divided between Hargeisa, Garoowe, Nairobi, UAE and other places. Aaran Jaan is the main oligarchs in PUntland who either overthrow or crown the so called kings who serve them.

IT was the main reason Badbaado Qaran was organized to derail one man one vote in Somalia in 2022. 

Wise people said long ago that these regional arrangements could function for temporarily until a national government takes the stage, otherwise these clan compromises for the power couldn't go for ever.

If C/laahi Dani was serious about democracy, he could have declared himself a referee for the next contest and disqualify himself for the greater good. He got some public support due to his open support of Laascaanood and counter weight for the destructive moves of HSM, that doesn't mean he gets a blank cheque. He should have created a common ground for some if the issues.

THere is no hope for Somalia until we get rid of HSM, C/laahi Dani, Muuse Biixi, Ahmed Madoobe and I. O Geelle. We need a new generation of leaders.

If so called politicians are willing to kill people to deny elections in regional government, what do you expect from those vying power at the federal government? In these part of the world they say the current leader is always worse than his predecessor. From Hargeisa to Garoowe, Mogadishu and Kismaayo, each one of them had killed more people than those who died under the national government of 20 years. THey arrested more people including women than the military government has done for 20 years, yet these former evil rebels talk about dictatorship and fake democracy. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

You have been making the same argument from one day, when the dust will settle, Garaads will ran out of money, out of men and lack the will. It has been five months. Your so-called ciidanka qaranka (product of 32 years) is holed up. The children that Siyad Barre's chef and Muse Bixi paraded the other day will not make any difference.

Biixi had to beg clans to bring men along with their weapons, and you speak of running out resources.

The Somaliland has  now almost finished the trainign of new armed forces that will be send to sool region about six thousand addional troopps  the garaads have no leg to stand on.. if u think  they can defeat the Somaliland army  u will have a rude awakening 

Illyria   

10 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Gen. Faysal made his mark, that is all counts. The Tukaraq pull out was voluntary defensive decision.

The LA issue was not a conventional military conflict. It was a fluid situation where the civilian and the armed person were not distinguishable.  

So until the dust settled and we understood exactly what we are confronting, it was a good move for the Army to retreat to positions that are safe and within reach of the supplies.

The Army is still exactly the same positions that it retreated to back in 5th of Feb. The failure of the attacking side to claim victory in any of the positions that the Army is holding, says a lot about the attackers than the defending side. 

Since now the situation is stabilized and the fronts are more or less known, the treat is identified, the Army is now preparing to go on the offensive. 

The Army is returning to Tukaraq, lets see if you can defend it. 

Are not your wounds still too fresh for you to be engaging in bagardiscio? Illayn indha adayg looma dhinto!  I still remember what you dhal marqaan used to say some years ago, and I shall just put this down as yet another bravado.

16 hours ago, Illyria said:

Are not your wounds still too fresh for you to be engaging in bagardiscio? Illayn indha adayg looma dhinto!  I still remember what you dhal marqaan used to say some years ago, and I shall just put this down as yet another bravado.

Not too sure what you are on about? don't hold back.

Garowe update:

Residents who hail from Bari/Qardho are moving out of Garowe fearing clan reprisals, as the call for war echoes the city. 

Many armed clan melitia from other villages are pouring into the town. 

Illyria   

Wishful thinking. You might want to pay attention to mothers wailing in Hargeysa begging Biixi not to send their precious sons to their death, and pleading with reer Sool to spare them. Ca kuye dhal marqaan!

Former Puntland melitia leader defected to Jimcaale's clan melitia. 

image.png.b46c17e0ad58d4635316ff8abe75c560.png

Garowe's version of macawislay takes up arms and prepares for war with Deni's Qardho clan. 

image.png.fbfe98bba2a0fd5e8c2ab9ecef2a6d7a.png

image.png.2a6c94750198cd3e9d6577333c72a449.png

Illyria   

Allow cid aan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin.

Oi Mr pamphleteer, the assault to remove opposition militias to Ligle, where they are now being watched, was lead by Saeed Dheere, Qarjab, and Muxyadiin, the latter is the man whose photo you posted.