baala xoofto

Tension is high in Garowe as two sides dig in

9 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

haye,  Is this what secessionists are praying for? 

That's not gonna change what happens in LA. The timing is always interesting.

42 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

That's not gonna change what happens in LA. The timing is always interesting.

I don't think SL is taking into account what is happening inside Garowe. All avenues for peaceful settlement has been exhausted.

It was a futile expectation from Hargeisa side all along but glad that the decisions have been reached to settle the issue militarily. 

58 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

haye,  Is this what secessionists are praying for? 

We don't really give a flying fig about it, it is just a current news item. 

38 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

I don't think SL is taking into account what is happening inside Garowe. All avenues for peaceful settlement has been exhausted.

It was a futile expectation from Hargeisa side all along but glad that the decisions have been reached to settle the issue militarily. 

We don't really give a flying fig about it, it is just a current news item. 

Settled military? If that's sending children to their deaths, then sure. All venues haven't been exhausted. Biixi simply refused to sit down and those around him are either too stupid or afraid or simply understand their fortunes rise and fall with him.

33 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Settled military? If that's sending children to their deaths, then sure. All venues haven't been exhausted. Biixi simply refused to sit down and those around him are either too stupid or afraid or simply understand their fortunes rise and fall with him.

Far from it, the Garaads turned down Djibouti and Ethiopia's efforts. This was a time they thought they could use propaganda and cheap rhetoric i.e. so called xaasuuq card, to force SL to withdraw under the pressure. Now that has passed and nothing has changed has changed on the ground, the Garaads are in a tough position. They fed their followers of a quick victory which is unattainable. 

Like I predicted at the start of the conflict, the so called Hiil-H*rti clan melitia will return to their home locations as the political and economical forces will dictate. And the so called Garaads will run out of the small $$$ as the expense of running an active war is very high. Every bullet costs money, every wounded person costs money to keep them alive, every vehicle costs money to move from Point A to Point B. 

In the next few weeks, the SL Army will carry out the long awaited clean up operations. 

MJ yagoo wada socdaba waa Ka adkayn   waxba nooma tarayso dagaalkoodu, waa wax yaga u gaara. Anagu munaafaqad kuma shaqaysano dagaalkayaga iyo qabyaaladayaduba waa very clear. Inaad heshiisaan baan idiin rajaynaya si aanu idiin wada karbaashno.  Hal mid baan laakiin Ku amaanaya ciise maxamuud  waa niman danaystayaal ah    oo dantooda aad uga shaqeeya taasna ceeb maahee waa raganimo.   Hadaan MJ  ahaan lahaa I wouldn't fight for qurjiile.   Sababta oo ah maba ogola inay hrti wax la yeeshan , dhuxulaysatada baan u dagaalami labada , waayo atleast Kuwaasi ma diidana puntland.