Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

They hide their faces even infront of ALLAH.

I'm wondering how they allow someone to stand there and take their pictures while there is a prayers ,,,,,, didn't they shot some people coz of them not praying ??? ,,,,

Few thugs terrorise and plant destruction of their own people. But the worst thing is that they call it Jihad.

Since when did it become Jihad in killing your own blood and kin.

Does it become Jihad because Osama bin laden says it.

I mean why would that arab care if black somalis die at the hand of black somalis who are deluded to think themselves as arabs.

The thugs now only proclaim that they only obey Osama Bin Laden.

We somalis are great people, i mean how can we continue to allow arab wanna be's daily slaughter us like goats for an Arab Agenda?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I'm wondering how they allow someone to stand there and take their pictures while there is a prayers ,,,,,, didn't they shot some people coz of them not praying ??? ,,,,

Some one made a quick shot and then jioned the prayer, may be???? ,,,,

UZTAAD   

shoes can be prayed if they are clean no problem

the problemt is that these mad men think they are fighting real jihad and all their killings and wars are ok and short way to jannah.

The Zack   

According to Islam, it is OK to hide your face for your safety, it is OK to pray with your shoes on, and it is also OK to pray while holding your guns to be ready for your enemy. The whole thread is non-sense. Poster, if you are saying any thing in this thread is islamically wrong please tell us.