Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Muqdisho: World War 5.

The city of Muqdisho have seen lots of wars in the last 19 years, but there were 4 major wars which distroyed 98% of te city and costed countless lives, but I believe the most tragic war is gathering pace now, and I hope I am wrong but all the sign show a great war (Yes a religious one) is on the way, it seems the great CULAMAA such as Sh.Cumar Faruuq, Sh. Shariif Cabdinuur, Sh.C/qadir Gacamey, Sh. Mustafa and co are not raising their voice to try and prevent this war, and pull them back from the brink. Lets hope these new generation of warlords realize that no one can win this kind of war, learn from Afghanistan.

Muqdisho's world war one was between Siyaad bare Vs General Aideed

Siyaad4.jpg

220px-

Muqdisho's second majr war was betwen Aided and Ali mahdi.

caydiid.jpg

The Third major war was between Aideed and Atto.

Cisman%20Caato1.jpg

The fourth war was between A.Lahi Yusuf and Sh.Awais.

sheikh-xassan-daahir.jpg

yuusuf.jpg

And the predicted next major war will be fought between these two.

aweys21.jpg

The Ulamaa have more responsibility than they are realising, they should use their knowledge and influance to tell these people that the killer and the killed will go to hellfire.

The Ulamaa have more responsibility than they are realising, they should use their knowledge and influance to tell these people that the killer and the killed will go to hellfire.

They should have started 19 years ago, instead of singing and dancing to the clan tune.

Absolutly Duke, I agree with you, the Ulamaa have always vacated their role, and there is a somali say "Hadaadan hadlin waa laguu hadli", the Ulamaa should say something before things get out of hand not when there is blood every where.

^^^I think you are right. If there is another major war between these clowns. It will just kill people destroy propertiy and make other intervene. Then we will forget about how it started and the victims and start another one.

Abu Hurayrah, the man who collected the most of Muhammad’s wisdom, reported that one day the prophet (scw) gathered them to instruct in their military mission. Here is what the prophet said:

If you capture that man and that man (naming the names of two quraysh men), torture them by burning them alive . As the platoon leader of the group prepared them to set out for their mission, and the departure time neared, the prophet came back, and gathered the men again. This time with new instruction, rules of engagement:

I am paraphrasing.

Earlier, the prophet begun with his speech, I gave you an order to torture specific men. But it’s not permissible to torture especially with fire for anyone except Allah. If you capture those men in the battlefield, KILL THEM. And with that unambiguous message to kill, the men went on their military mission.

I have similar sentiment for specific men in Xamar.

XIINKA WITH RESPECT TO YOU, DO YOU MEAN THESE PEPOLE "RELIGIOUS WARLORDS" HAVE THEIR INSTRUCTIONS TO KILL FROM THE PROPHET (pbuh), XASHALILAH. READ WHAT THE PROPHET DID WHEN HE LIBERATED MAKKAH, DID HE RETALIATE FOR WHAT QURAISH DID TO HIM, NO, HE SAID HIS FAMOUSE WORD, "GO AWAY, YOURE FREE" THESE GUYS IN XAMAR KNOW DEEP DOWN WHAT THEY ARE DOING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM, BUT PURE GREED AND SELFISHNESS.

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Abu Hurayrah, the man who collected the most of Muhammad’s wisdom, reported that one day the prophet (scw) gathered them to instruct in their military mission. Here is what the prophet said:

If you capture that man and that man (naming the names of two quraysh men), torture them by burning them alive
. As the platoon leader of the group prepared them to set out for their mission, and the departure time neared, the prophet came back, and gathered the men again. This time with new instruction, rules of engagement:

I am paraphrasing.

Earlier, the prophet begun with his speech, I gave you an order to torture specific men. But it’s not permissible to torture especially with fire for anyone except Allah. If you capture those men in the battlefield, KILL THEM. And with that unambiguous message to kill, the men went on their military mission.

I have similar sentiment for specific men in Xamar.

Horaa loo yidhi habar lagdine fadhi kala fudud

Aamin, but what makes you so optimistic? there is a real war atmosphere in xamar, multiple reports of new arms being brought into the city from eretria for the last 2 nights, things like Beebe and heavy artillery.

^^^Moonlight: How credible is the news of the Eritrean arms drops?

Or are these weapons the old ones the fighters is bringing from their bases in Marka, Baidoa and Kismayu?

Moonlight: How credible is the news of the Eritrean arms drops? Or are these weapons the old ones the fighters is bringing from their bases in Marka, Baidoa and Kismayu?

Dukey there is a lot of info cumming from xamar which says the Eritrean shipment has been recieved, I don't know how credible this is, but Soomaali waxay sheegto badanaa waxbaa ka jiro. I heard there is lots of arms and heavy artillery plus the Marka and Kismayo arms as there is a call for unity of all these groups to have a showdown with shariif's government.

Taleexi   

One may ask: Is Islamic Sharia law a solution to Somali problem?, BTW, who should be the guardians of Islam Rule in Somalia?, On what interpretation, yours, mine, his, hers or theirs, of Islamic Sharia should be adapted if Islam becomes the law of the land?, first of all, do we see eye to eye what the notion of Islam is all about?.

Needless to say that one thing is self-evident we, Somalis, claim to be 100% Muslims. However, almost all of our actions manifest otherwise in recent memory, cajaa'ib. If we want to sing in a vacuum in perpetuity, that is matter of another day but I urge you all, don’t fall to the traps laid, I was /am a big believer and a staunch supporter of the holy war against the invading Ethiopia but they are gone now, so whoever masks himself an Islamic cause by hiding his true colors, I say go to hell. Once more, I said there is NO Righteous jihad as of now in Somalia where one groupA of Somalis Vs. another GroupB of Somalis with the exception of self-defense.

Moonlight & GD,

No, that was not what I was getting at. I simply shared a sentiment of mine, and it was not nice.

I only wish if Sharif was a bit more imaginative in matters of war as he has been in seeking peace. There are times when you as a leader are justified to be angry and mad at those who seem to have resolved to thwart all efforts toward restoring the state.

But no, there is no Islam to be found in the ruckus that is Aweys and co.

But no, there is no Islam to be found in the ruckus that is Aweys and co.

Agree. Xiin, are you worried about the peace caravan, it seems sh. sharif is not preparing for the emerging war from the anti TFG fanatical groups.