Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Somali Women and Politics!

OG_Girl   

Ofcourse i can answer ur easy Questions

first started as a baby , she is unwanted (i am talking about long time ago not new babies )

then she has to stay home and help mom (nothing wrong with that )

cultural problems .. exactly our culture not help the woman , while women in Islam (sahaba's time ) go masque and ask prophet any thing and every thing , they even went war with their men to support them ...

Hope nin yaaban won't call me i left my culture while i am free from that so called somali culture ... any thing allow me in Islam that is my culture any skinny culture don't count on Moi!!

finally man of freedom , did I answered ur questions or u need more details as somali man I know u have stone head to understand my wisedom :D

salaam

OG_Girl,

First thank u for trying to answer a mamouth question even though to u it looks a simple one!

Take note that u were not talking about somali women, u were refering to saudi and yemani women who are slaves to thier men!

If I go back to my topic: let me ask u again why are somali women so weak in politics, they don't participate and for that matter they are not even good in house-keeping or other house-wife duties.

what are u guys good for?? NOTHING! Waaw.

LuCkY   

WeLL i was gonna start off by answering your questions but i stopped when i saw your second post.

First it depends when(time frame)you are taLking about.

and for that matter they are not even good in house-keeping or other house-wife duties.

what are u guys good for?? NOTHING! Waaw.

Are you serious?TeLL me you are just joking. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

raula   

:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: ..I dont know by what u mean NOTHING...I dont know where u have been dozing in..but bro..with that mentality..maybe that's why we've got domination-surbodinate problems...get it?? :rolleyes:

hacker1   

this was the most useless thread that i came across! dont u know that in africa 60% of women run the businesses while only 40% of men do that! where have been! i hope u were not in the same cave with bin ladan!lol! lately.

OG_Girl   

Man of freedom, i read the title and i know u were talking about somali women.

first, i will be nice and ignore what u said about somali woman and houseware.

let me back ur topic , just imagine u r my own brother , u already pejudice me and calling i am good for nothing !!!!

why somali women so weak in political? r u talking those meeting here and there (Etho, kenya)?? sorrry my brother those not present us and those what made us weak.

here good knows .. there most of somalies just lost hope from those meeting , so this is our chance to prove.

bro, do u have any agenda so we will work with u ;);)

Blessed   

I think man of wisedom wants in la caayo :rolleyes:

To answer your question walaalo. Read up on Somali Politics of the past 10 years and you'll have an answer smile.gif

Dear Raula:

I just asked a question about the existing situation in somalia and about their women. I didn't take any position at all. therefore, hold ur horses. If there is oppression against women all of us should try to break it and liberate our wronged, skirted, demeaned, devilled and de-niggered women!

lol...ManOfWisdom

Don't say that about every single women :rolleyes: is Ignorant in politics, I just you shouldn't say that at all.

Maybe you have met some stup!d women...Blondes

Not all womem are weak in politics, I guess only the ones you know :rolleyes:

BN   

What about ASHA ABDALLA who's running for Somali President in the Kenya peace talks?!?!

But I think most Somali women are busing being the bread winners by day and mothers/wives by evening/night to have time for politics. Maybe if Somali men back home chewed less qaat and got jobs or did work around the house--things might be different.

P.S. I love the SkyLine GTR! :cool:

Mr. Bari_Nomad: thanks u for ur elucidating and informative answer, maybe that is why and even u gave some of the solutions to correct the problem.

Miss Skyline not all women are equal or the same, some are sweet, some are sour, some are bitter and some are smarter than all of uss. lol.

Bari_Nomad Like the flag....Hahahaha

But I think most Somali women are busing being the bread winners by day and mothers/wives by evening/night to have time for politics. Maybe if Somali men back home chewed less qaat and got jobs or did work around the house--things might be different.

I couldn't have agreed more. You are so right. If those stup!d Somali men got off their a$$ for a few hours then things would be different, but since these men have not chosen to do that then that's when the women come in and take out everything, most.

Winners by day, Mother by night

icon14.gif

But seriously Somalia women don't even know anything about politics, all they know is how to shake their a$$es when they came to weddings, stay home, look after children, cook, clean etc.

Their won't know the first thing about politics when if it hit them on the face :rolleyes: