Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

De facto Itoobiyan towns

Jacpher   

You are free to take whatever nick best describes yourself, hobby & etc. It's your SOL-given right to do so, no argument there sxb. I was just pointing out your mindset of ranting about ICU when the topic has to do with cities under Ethiopian control directly or indirectly. MMA not only painted the real picture but emphasizes the likelihood Amxaaro would extend its control to other towns while we’re totally oblivious to such possibility or facts.

What I don't get is your advocacy for Islamic ummah, khalifah, sharia law yet your display of affection for a warlord led government whose action go against the principal you seem to uphold. You speak in favor of Ethiopia’s military presence in Somalia and yet you want to Sharia law delivered by Ethiopian army through a government headed no other than a former warlord? Would you approve of an Imam leading the prayers at night and running Riba-based business at day?

Ina-wajadnaa aabaa'anaa & Shahaada banner don't go together. Get it!

^ :D

What I don't get is your advocacy for Islamic ummah, khalifah, sharia law yet your display of affection for a warlord led government whose action go against the principal you seem to uphold

Its quite simple, there many who are in this dilema. Torn between Islam and the local Warlord. See, They are completely ok with warlordism & supporting a christian orthodox nation killing fellow muslims; They are even OK with a foreign christian country invading there islamic nation.

But here is the flipside to this dilema: These same people have the audacity to advocate for the Islamic caliphate system of governance,Sow la yaab mahan? :(

^^Does it really matter who ‘s resisting Ethiopia’s presence in the capital?

Yes it does. Especially when people like Khalaf can't set foot in Mog because of their clan affiliations. Hence the political reality. Bal taas ka taliya marka hore.

ps. khalaf don't get bullied by qowsaryashan.

Khalaf   

Walaal Didi, it has reached the level of questioning peoples Islam, wa yaab, so danbi ma ahh. daadku caqli xuumo, JIm hows any diff then what Ahemd Guree said to u, ninyahow adiga iyo Brown odeyall baan nii ii modey... looks like Aub has lotta of converts. Sxbs care to show me your evidence, in where I support this government, and its Ethiopian backers, and more as Brown said support the killing of Muslims? wheres your evidence sxb? Show me the money, or fear Allah.

Jim, let me leave with this, since it looks like we may go in circles here. My advocacy for the Khalifah and return of Khalifah, is nothing new, and I know as I always say even before this show down in Somalia went down this will happen when the muslims go back to the Quran and Sunnah and follow it strictly,...... somali politics(clan politics) current and future have nothing to do with those principles in which I stress, and I can gurantee if I was not of certain blood this stance wouldn’t be an issue, and u would agree no other choice...this is the Islamic stance in which as I pointed out YusufAdie pointed way before, the stance of the scholars.

I speak of the reality sxb, the somali reality.......the regional reality, and the international reality, and strategy......... important issues that whenever ppl engage me never focus on and discuss......but rather focus and question my person-dhooqeneey dabka bah...., the reluctance on their part to talk about these area’s shows they know whats up, and want to turn a blind eye to ummm reality. Finally, my first post on this topic I discussed the topic at hand and also brought again a relevant point about the ICU which is part of Ethiopian incursion, again uncontested. It doesn’t matter of what I prove of sxb Jim, the Quran and Sunnah are clear on jihad, jamacata islamiya-the muslim body, again refer to my first post on this topic........

Khalaf,u are no Flip Flopper and neither are u one of those who blindly follow whatever they hear with out questioning them.Ur stances are clear and that disturbs many,alot of those who hide behind the Religious Gown.I salute u for ur Honesty and yes,do not mind most of the potato sentiments that many throw on ur way.Infact,the more u hear them,the more u should be proud for that is the side effects working,if u know what i mean.

Khalaf   

Xalane, i think cats want me to join the cyper-fadhi ku diri, caclals, policing cats, no thanks neamean,I find that to be hypocritical at best...and even then um sure as Che was told ur sincerity is questioned: “Laakiin hadaan runta isku sheegno adeerkaa Hoostaa baad kala jirtaa sax?”

^^^welcome to jahiliya somali mentality (no offense-not ur fault), that questions ppls Islam, haaq, ect

all I can do at this moment is pray Allah helps all of Somalia and unites them.......and speak about on effective strategies in the face of ground realities.

Tan labaad, I wasn’t discussing with certain calacal cats but Xiin....but xiin is emotional too: this fight must be somali fight adeer remember, what is happening marka? why isnt this being a somali fight? he knows the reality on ground, why turn a blind eye Adeer?

1.Whose the opposition? Umm does the opposition matter? Why not any war depends on the body, their purpose, clear strategy, and final objective u want to reach. If not then Is it just about fighting, in this instance a superior foe with no unity on ground?

g'nite

Jacpher   

Khalaf, calm down bro. I didn’t doubt or question diintaa. I, however questioned your logic and reasoning providing a religious support to the Amxaaro tanks. You can’t be serous with that Ahmed_Guree analogy. What that obnoxious character wrote was so out of the line.

Anyho, you’re entitled to support whomever you want just like AU supports of Indhacade and captain patato of the Ethiopia’s military exercise in civilian populated areas in Mogdisho. If you get offended, my apology but I didn’t know Khalaf would get offended that easily. :D

Running out of time.

Ebyan   

If Somalis can't live in peace and respect the land they inhabit, it's only right that they be replaced by others.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Xalane, i think cats want me to join the cyper-fadhi ku diri, caclals, policing cats, no thanks neamean,I find that to be hypocritical at best...and even then um sure as Che was told ur sincerity is questioned: “Laakiin hadaan runta isku sheegno adeerkaa Hoostaa baad kala jirtaa sax?”

^^^welcome to jahiliya somali mentality (no offense-not ur fault), that questions ppls Islam, haaq, ect

all I can do at this moment is pray Allah helps all of Somalia and unites them.......and speak about on effective strategies in the face of ground realities.

Tan labaad, I wasn’t discussing with certain calacal cats but Xiin....but xiin is emotional too: this fight must be somali fight adeer remember, what is happening marka? why isnt this being a somali fight? he knows the reality on ground, why turn a blind eye Adeer?

1.Whose the opposition? Umm does the opposition matter? Why not any war depends on the body, their purpose, clear strategy, and final objective u want to reach. If not then Is it just about fighting, in this instance a superior foe with no unity on ground?

g'nite

A superior foe, the enemy that you worship and defend day in day out!

Munaafaq is always a munaafaq. If our prophet (scw) was alive today, you would be obsessed with the gaalo conditions of "strategy, planning, and so forth and so on" just to satisfy your unsatiable apetite of two-facedness! Why do you ask an strategy and planning when you obviously know that our goal is to have Islamic Shariica as the system of governance to our people? Why do you feel envy about the culimada Soomaalida and accuse them of terrorism when infact its the countries that you support who terrorize our people?

Xaasidnimo has tremendous hallmarks in every post that you post here, making you the remarkable xaasid I know in SOL!

But I say, Wamiin-shari-xaasidin-idaa-xasada!

Originally posted by Paragon:

MMA it seems you have foretold how things are likely to turn out way back in 2005. In 2003, this is what I remember writing....

quote:

Originally posted by J11:

....secondly, this war, in essence, is much older than us or even our fathers, its echoes are symbolised by the Ethiopian emperor, Menelik II's plea to his Euro-Christian brothers in 1891, utterring "Ethiopia has been for fourteen centuries a Christian island in a sea of pagans". Funily, by then he didn't categorize Somalis into clans and regions, but for him all Somalis were "Pagans". However, the same emperor's descendants are the ones whom we look upto and hope mercy from, what a pity. Let me not drag you into that area right now but the fact is once a snake always a snake, and the ethios haven't forgotten about old enmities and grudges, they dwell on the hatred they hold against us.

Ethiopia had pursued her on goals inside Somalia and will continue to finish what emperor Haile Sallase described as "The Unfinished Business" that still continues to dominate Ethiopia's strategies, just as it use to be in the days of "Scramble for Africa". Interestingly, when the Europeans scrambled for the rest of Africa, Ethiopia in turn had scrambled for Somalia and her dream to enlarge Abbyssinian empire become true with the help of her christian brothers.

What a shame to this day we fail to see this union between Ethios and Europeans, while calling europeans to mediate between us.
Either way, what we've read from history books or heard from our parents will be nothing compared to what Ethiopia intends for Somalia. Below is alittle touch of reality and possibilities...

Ethiopia's geo-political strategy -
Elimi-Nation of Somalis and Somalia from history

There is a surety, and all of you have noticed that Somalia has now been divided into fiefdoms, and all these divisions are DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY supported by the Ethiopian regime. Their strategy is to help Somalis seek autonomy from Somalia and form small, militarily ineffective regional governments that adhere to Ethiopian political and cultural ideology, whilst at the same time infiltrating our traditional values with an imposition of Ethiopian models of livelihood. This way the substance of the culture would be undermind by the strong ethio-influences, germinating from several places such as media and presence of a state that is client to Ethiopia. The outcome is deadly, or may i say THE END OF SOMALINESS. When a war of this level is waged against an entire de-centralised society, the result is erosion of basic principles that enforce law and order.

The foundation is already being set for this kind of war. Statistically, many households in the provinces that neighbour Ethiopia, there is an employment of many ETHIOPIAN housemaids, who are likely to influence the mental growth of our offsprings; making them familiar with ethiopian values. So far, this is the most worrying factor, it is a war for the hearts and minds of the local Somalis. And as globalization spreads, ethiopia is likey to be successful in spreading her war in ways we wont be able to notice. It is not a wonderment to see a decline of patrioticism within Somalis because we're being systematically targetted by not only Ethiopia but by also the christian world. Insofar, it hasn't been dificult to figure out why so many Somalis are being shipped out of refugee camps in kenya and other neibouring countries.

The reasons of shipments of such a large number of Somalis only constitute what some call "a historical ideological war", which as a result would make more Somalis become adaptive to western values, and it is more likely that we would see many Somalis relating to western (christian)values, which creates a possible increase of ethio-sympathetics in Somalia. By the time many of us go back to Somalia, there surely would be a clash of ideology. What threats Ethiopia poses cannot be comprehended by one or two writtings, but hopefully I wish you see things from my my angle once.

This thread too should be resurrected. Dankis, Jamaal, for eloquently writing what every Soomaali since Axmed Gurey [half millenia ago] knew, knows and should know.

^Walaahi I testify the astounishing brilliance of brother Paragon, the former J11, of his great far-sightedness and striking ability to predict about the future of Somalia!

I really should give him my seat and table!

Garaasiyo Paragon, you are always one of us, a hero with no paralles, indeed!

Waryaa Khalaf,There is ample material in this section that shows you criticizing the Islamic Movement in Somalia. On the other hand, there is ZERO material showing your condemnation of the christian othordox invasion & subsequent killing of fellow muslims.

Funny enough laakin, you have trademarked yourself as the champion of islamic rule on these boards; you are smart enough to figure out your stance adeer, all i did was point which way you were leaning.

In anycase,if you are[still] doubting which side you are on, look at the number of xabashi supporters who are defending you in this thread[Or the ones you have lol'd or nodded your head in agreement with]. :D:D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Ina-wajadnaa aabaa'anaa
&
Shahaada banner
don't go together. Get it! [/QB]

:D:D:D

Khalaf saaxib,

To make it simple. I think the question that is posed to you hear is about your stance of the issue in Xamar. You are saying you are Not in supportive of the TFG,then again you defend it. So they want you clearify your position in that regard.

Secondly, your position of whether you are against the illegal invasion of Ethiopian forces into somali territory, whether you support that or not is also another question being posed here as I understand it...

Khalaf   

u cats are funny-,typical marylooey......1/2 pages attention on me and never the points I raised. Jim I was being real sxb, and I answered your inquires honestly, however I naively overestimated your part sxb thinking u were being honest namean, but you was never interested in those answers and was on typical “qarxis” Khalaf mission......hadaba raagu wa isbarta......u asked does the banner support the TFG-clearly I said no the banner of jamcata islamiya is not part of corrupt somali politics, then u and your sidekick Brown still go on to make obnoxious claims ......which have no basis in the light of anything ive written, if u think they do, then the burden of proof is on you to show the gallery what ive written that backs up your claims, da floor is yours adeers.

Brown adeer, lets for sec leave the typical “qarxis” secession ur bent on and honestly ask yourself man what benefit is in it for me........a 20 yr old cat raised and bread in the states never been to Somalia, or have an “eye” in somali politics, no thanks love baitul sham better....to wish anything but khayr for Somalia and our people come on now man.... War ninyahow..... make sense sxb, look at what u spitting yo...... I know what I support, ive said It over and over again on this forum, let me repeat it for ya: ideally it is an Islamic state, not for somalia but all of our ummah -that is long way off from now because of the state the Muslims are in-they must first prefect themselves, return to Islam and follow the way of the earlier pious forefathers, then success will come to them as Quran says, you only need to look at the Muslims their extreme hypocrisy and disunity to know why they remain oppressed world-over.

Reality and Somalia: some ppl believe Ethiopia was a necessary evil....I am not those, I wanted the icu to succeed and play their cards right both inside somalia and in international affairs, I and Red had this convo months ago. Laakin thats past, and i aint the type to blame and cry ethios blah blah hadaba, um sure no somali including the TFG supporters want Ethiopians in Somalia, um sure every somali wants peace and prosperity for all of Somalia regardless of their political stance......laakin the blame is on the Somalis for not solving their own problems via brother to brother. 2: Knowing how world politics works, and thanks to the public threats of jihad by the icu (maybe a set up), what is happening in somalia was bound to happen, shouldn’t be a shock.. Its unfortunate just as across the ummah, but its reality: ethios are reality in somalia, tfg is reality, and the opposition is a reality. Marka looking at reality, how do u get out of this mess, with the least amount of destruction and loss of life, since the battle field is inside somalia not ethiopia? The best way is to reach a settlement between the Somalis themselves, however this is not likely to happen because nature of Somalis and the large influence of outside forces who will pit one against the other, u should know ethiopia is getting paid big for this war....there is no benefit in it for somalia.....Its either settlement or continuation of the conflict, and continuation of never ending bloodly cycle. Which is more beneficial to Somalis?

Ps: red whats with the chuckle? Just as the Prophet scw and his companions ra claimed their Quresh, we can also claim our fathers man....nothin big about it sxbyall.

Fabregas   

Brother, anwer the Question please, do you or did you support the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia? Do you believe those resisting them have a legitimate right?