Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

De facto Itoobiyan towns

Paragon   

MMA it seems you have foretold how things are likely to turn out way back in 2005. In 2003, this is what I remember writing....

Originally posted by J11:

....secondly, this war, in essence, is much older than us or even our fathers, its echoes are symbolised by the Ethiopian emperor, Menelik II's plea to his Euro-Christian brothers in 1891, utterring "Ethiopia has been for fourteen centuries a Christian island in a sea of pagans". Funily, by then he didn't categorize Somalis into clans and regions, but for him all Somalis were "Pagans". However, the same emperor's descendants are the ones whom we look upto and hope mercy from, what a pity. Let me not drag you into that area right now but the fact is once a snake always a snake, and the ethios haven't forgotten about old enmities and grudges, they dwell on the hatred they hold against us.

Ethiopia had pursued her on goals inside Somalia and will continue to finish what emperor Haile Sallase described as "The Unfinished Business" that still continues to dominate Ethiopia's strategies, just as it use to be in the days of "Scramble for Africa". Interestingly, when the Europeans scrambled for the rest of Africa, Ethiopia in turn had scrambled for Somalia and her dream to enlarge Abbyssinian empire become true with the help of her christian brothers.

What a shame to this day we fail to see this union between Ethios and Europeans, while calling europeans to mediate between us.
Either way, what we've read from history books or heard from our parents will be nothing compared to what Ethiopia intends for Somalia.
Below is alittle touch of reality and possibilities...

Ethiopia's geo-political strategy -
Elimi-Nation of Somalis and Somalia from history

There is a surety, and all of you have noticed that Somalia has now been divided into fiefdoms, and all these divisions are DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY supported by the Ethiopian regime. Their strategy is to help Somalis seek autonomy from Somalia and form small, militarily ineffective regional governments that adhere to Ethiopian political and cultural ideology, whilst at the same time infiltrating our traditional values with an imposition of Ethiopian models of livelihood. This way the substance of the culture would be undermind by the strong ethio-influences, germinating from several places such as media and presence of a state that is client to Ethiopia. The outcome is deadly, or may i say THE END OF SOMALINESS. When a war of this level is waged against an entire de-centralised society, the result is erosion of basic principles that enforce law and order.

The foundation is already being set for this kind of war. Statistically, many households in the provinces that neighbour Ethiopia, there is an employment of many ETHIOPIAN housemaids, who are likely to influence the mental growth of our offsprings; making them familiar with ethiopian values. So far, this is the most worrying factor, it is a war for the hearts and minds of the local Somalis. And as globalization spreads, ethiopia is likey to be successful in spreading her war in ways we wont be able to notice. It is not a wonderment to see a decline of patrioticism within Somalis because we're being systematically targetted by not only Ethiopia but by also the christian world. Insofar, it hasn't been dificult to figure out why so many Somalis are being shipped out of refugee camps in kenya and other neibouring countries.

The reasons of shipments of such a large number of Somalis only constitute what some call "a historical ideological war", which as a result would make more Somalis become adaptive to western values, and it is more likely that we would see many Somalis relating to western (christian)values, which creates a possible increase of ethio-sympathetics in Somalia. By the time many of us go back to Somalia, there surely would be a clash of ideology. What threats Ethiopia poses cannot be comprehended by one or two writtings, but hopefully I wish you see things from my my angle once.

Strong Ethiopia is a threat to Somali people!

Khalaf   

That was interesting discussion. I watched an interesting video, don’t remember the name, but it was talking about Ethiopia and threats to it. How many parts is it divided in? And what is the percentage of the Tikery and Habashi ruling class-a very small percentage. When you look at the state of Ethiopia, more Christian Ethiopia its internal and external enemies are vast: the ormos, other ethnic groups with in Ethiopia whose names um not familiar with, 50% Muslim population, Somali Galbeed, Eritrea, and now endeavors into the heart of Somalia. The ruling class of Ethiopia are far outnumbered, but due to the divisions amongst its enemies and with the help of the West a small minority can easily be the force of the Horn and enjoy it for as long as possible, if it continues to outsmart them.

I wonder, if the ICU and its rather public calls for jihad provided the ultimate excuse for the Ethiopian incursion deep into Somalia considering world phenomenon of “terrorism”.......i would bet parts of the ICU worked directly with them by making public threats such as to capture the capital of Ethiopia, and now one of its head public figures Sh. Shariff chilling in Sweden, just doesn’t make sense........the salafi ideologist crew within ICU may have been set up, and other cats bought off, Allah knows best........but we know for example Israel/Uncle Sam that were/are behind creation of many groups such as Hamas and deeply infiltrate many others.

As for Somalia, I agree with the cats that said: we are our own biggest threat, don’t blame others for u failures peeps na mean.

As for Jihad and an Islamic Struggle I agree with Yusufaddie except with needing a Khalifah to call for jihad, remember we have no khalifah today and the khalifah will reestablished by Jihad.

“the palestinians, kashmiris chechen will all be persecuted because they fight as such and not as Muslims. i am not saying that they are void because oppression in islam is not allowed and they must fight however i am saying they all will be defeated and persecuted because they are not fighting as a muslim body rather they are fighting for nation, which is HARAM.”

^^^ why was prophet scw campaign, Salahuddin ibn Ayubi successful, and by successful it means to end oppression and establish an Islamic state, simple they followed the Quran and Sunnah strictly....while many of these groups have much hypocrisy.

As for a nationalistic struggle, u have no unity therefore will be ineffective in particular due to this current strategy of this opposition.......ie: Eritrea in its fight against Ethiopia was unified population from coast to coast, they fought a bitter war with Ethiopia cost hundreds of thousands of lives, and unlike somalia Erteria is mountainous..........but even after all that blood and sacrifice Eritrea has a tyrant in power now who does nothing for the people. bal ka waraan.

^^Now that they are there, regardless of what pretext they used to invade us, what do you think should be done about them yaa Khalaf?

ps--forget about icu for a second, will ye?

Khalaf   

Che, where did I “side” with this government horta? or does analyzing the situation make u take sides....I take it being of certain blood means somthin to certain cats, more then anything speaks volumes of tribal mentality of those who are questioning my “stance”...........

even u who called for the killing of puntland soldiers remember....is being questioned by gabarta “Laakiin hadaan runta isku sheegno adeerkaa Hoostaa baad kala jirtaa sax?” lol..............i speak of reality and that is reality-mentality of reer Somalia sxb........why blame “external enemies” and cry about what has be fallen somalia I ask?

Adeer Xiin, first why don’t you tell me who the opposition is?

^^Does it really matter who ‘s resisting Ethiopia’s presence in the capital?

Aside from your rhetorical question, I gather you are only fond of doing hindsight commentary and not ready to face the political reality that stares at you in the face.

Scale your thoughts then, I say.

Khalaf   

Adeer I think u are the one not looking at the political reality, and more the Somali reality, um sure u know what I mean here. Mida kale of course it matters who/what/how/why ect of the opposition. A War equals a clear strategy and an objective to reach.

lol@borderka dhankuu ka taagan yahay.

Jiimcaale, you see, good Che alerted me before but i thought, after what happened in Mogadishu, Khalaf would call spade a spade and see these events for what they are.

No matter.

Khalaf   

^ma ku fahmiin, translate dat to af ingris.

Edit: Xiin i see the world for what it is, its unfair, do u want me to weep..., no I wont... Do u want me to condemn what is happening in somalia ive done that time and time again tried of it, still ur sincerity is in question by the triblists, marka ka soco taas....i cant see what i benefit from what is happening in somalia wa yaab walaa......

I asked u this, keep dodging reality sir

"Adeer I think u are the one not looking at the political reality, and more the Somali reality, um sure u know what I mean here. Mida kale of course it matters who/what/how/why ect of the opposition. A War equals a clear strategy and an objective to reach."

Jacpher   

Khalaf, I didn’t add anything new to the discussion except pointed out your chosen nickname.

I think our brother Khalaf feels strong about TFG and its military might [read: Ethiopia] but I find it hard to believe someone would carry Islamic banner signature contrary to whatever they stand up for. Khalaf is not alone in that column I think.

Khalaf   

1. What about my nickname?

2. Mida kale what do u mean sxb: but I find it hard to believe someone would carry Islamic banner signature contrary to whatever they stand up for. Khalaf is not alone in that column I think.

What does my banner have to with situation in somalia? ***column***???? confused ya akhi

Jacpher   

Nothing is wrong with your chosen nickname. It just gives the reader a perspective of your background, whether right or not.

Tan labaad, do you think the banner appearing in your signature is supportive of TFG and its military might in Somalia particularly in Moqdisho? Save the ICU rants for a minute and address the point if you don’t mind.

Khalaf   

^^^Sxb i dont care for the prespective of reader of my "background"....the name of my fathers to me carrys more weight and glory then any other nicknames or names i could ever call myself, ive been on SOL for while and its where i learned of ICU/TFG and AYusuf name na mean....and it was my chosen nick then before frequenting this politics section and shall stay that way, so to my blag flag and its ideals...if name of person not their beliefs influences cats views then thats on dem na mean.

Tan labaad I dont get what my banner has to do with situation in somalia...and no my banner the Islamic banner of jamcata islamiya neither supports the TFG or all the ICU----(only the ideologists). ya get me?