Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

Somaliland The Pride of Africa

Gabbal   

Iqbal Jazhyby? :D

You have to be kidding Kowneyn. :D

Basically all I got of the program was British Somaliland was a British colony and Italian Somaliland was an Italian colony. :rolleyes:

Let's move on to something new.

Rahima   

^ That was uncalled for brother. No need to attack the whole of SL on the account of the post of one user.

Whether or not you like it, our brothers up north have done well for themselves smile.gif .

All the time, the developments of PL are posted on these forums so why not SL ;) (not that this post was necessarily one)?

The true Somali rejoices at the achievements of all his brothers irrespective of region.

Rahima sis it is not their developments that i object to it is the constant mentioning of the colonial masters as if we are not indipendent nation.The dehumanising of the people as a "colony" that object to.I want to see them beeing proud as Somalis refering themselves as say for example "north Somalia" or soemthing like that i just can't stand the Name Britain being mentioned in the same word as Somalia.This brings back the memories of our fathers struggles against the colonialists and their sacrifice which is being bashed!!!.What did they die for if we are still identifying ourselves as "colony".

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Rahima sis it is not their developments that i object to it is the constant mentioning of the colonial masters as if we are not indipendent nation.The dehumanising of the people as a "colony" that object to

he is better mate he looks up to the British, while we, in the south, are stirred by Zenawi and company

boring desscussion, koweyn

Please, find something suitable for a SOMALI puplic, by the way this is a SOMALI site, aint that right, and the whole program was boring too. what do they get those people, who talk like that. They are some historians

yah yah! when the going gets tough! where u gonna run to boy!! no where but to you masters hands!! what a house boy!! bravo!!

sad how we all got programmed to hate our kind and explode like a bomb when our old masters praise us like lil house niggas!! shame on us!!

Rahima   

he is better mate he looks up to the British, while we, in the south, are stirred by Zenawi and company

Some truth :D , i wouldn't say better though, more like the same.

We all have masters, some white, some black, nonetheless all gaalo ;) .

Rahima   

Rahima and Juma, you two are taking Mr. M Zenawi to the heart

Don't let these Ethiopians get to you.

You two are giving them too much credit.

And i did so where my brother?

We need to be honest with ourselves, as southerners (considering that you are either a SL or a southerner, joke :D ), if we accuse SL of having masters (namely the British), then surely the rest of us have masters- just a different sort. It goes both ways that is all deary ;) .

As for my dear brother Smith, how he would love for us to believe that we are on good grounds with Ethiopia considering that his choice of president is how do i put it, bum chums (hopefully they use this word up north) with the enemy smile.gif .

Good, I understand your line of reasoning sister.

But! When did we 'southerners' ever parade with the Ethiopian flag in the streets of Addis Ababa as the 'Slanders' did with the Union Jack flag in London.

When did we accept to be the dumping ground of refugees for the Ethiopians, as the 'Slanders' have agreed with the British.

When did we ever stop thinking about our Somali brothers behind enemy lines?

While Sland arrests, deports and hands over ONLF freedom fighters to Addis Ababa, we or better yet Planders were openly supporting the struggle of the ONLF and it's chairman Adm. Muhammad Umar Usman.

Planders may have a good relationship with the Ethiopians, but unlike the Slanders not a subservient one in favor of our Christian neighbours in the highlands.

Gabbal   

southerners (considering that you are either a SL or a southerner, joke )

:D

Rahima don't ever buy into the southern/northern crap, because it as a way to make "Somaliland" equal to the rest of the Somali nation, and to make a clan equal to all the other clans.