Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa behind Al Shabaab Godane, Afghani mere agents

The Emir is Axmed Abdi aw Muxumad godane Roobow is his VP

And The finance Minister is Maxammad abubkr Seylici.

i Agree with suldaanka , Nimankasi halka waxay ku gaadheen Raganimadooda

Loool Mineey raganimadodu ku gaareen HALKAAS maxey sidii naagaha oo kale indha shareer uu xirtaan oo xitaa ciidamadooda aysan uu garaneynin??

Raganimo miyaa ani raganimo waxaan uu aqaan ninkii sida xorta ugu hadli karo aragtidiisa laakin malaha halkaa ka timideen ayaa raganimo looga yaqaan in sidii naagahii oo kale indha shareer lo xirto lol Mushubahh yaah..

Originally posted by The Zack:

^You seem to be giving your qabiil folks too much credit as well. Alshabaab's top four men are Godane, Roobow, Shangoole, and Cali Dheere. And last time I checked three of those men are NOT from Waqooyiga.

I dont personally care of who is who in AS.

I was playing with Duke's way of thinking and connecting nonexistant dots.

Anyway, what is your answer to Duke's question?

Saciid Salax Caynab's excution has proven beyond doubt the link between the secessionists and those who are causing mayhem in Southern Central Somalia.

The problem for them is when ever they engage Puntland in a real battle the secessionist can only lose.

^

Duke, do you know whether this fellow Caynab confessed to having being inspired to partake in the folly known as Galgala by members of the Marfashland Administration? Or is it all just mere hearsay?

^

If this is true, then a long held 'suspicion' of mine has been confirmed. I have always held the view that Ethiopia was one way or another behind the Al Shabab menace in general--(it is only they that benefit from the continued anarchy, dissension and political disorder of Somalia)-- and using their operatives(Somali or not) from the vassal and tributary administration in Hargaysa, they were/are able to funnel weapons, funds and in the case of this dead fellow, foot soldiers to Al Shabab.

This assertion of mine is given a waking credence by the fact that the former mugger extraordinaire, Riyaale, was himself a secret service agent in the old NSS and was thus, very capable of overseeing such infernal machinations in Somalia, on behalf of the devilments of Addis Ababa.

All in all, it is unfortunate to learn that our Marfashlanders, who we always thought were nothing more than a bunch of funny talking druggies, could ever possess the gall and audacity to play the part of an intermediary between the Ethiopian government and Al Shabab. But sooner or later, it will eventually come back to bite them in the rear.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^

If this is true, then a long held 'suspicion' of mine has been confirmed. I have always held the view that Ethiopia was one way or another behind the Al Shabab menace in general--(it is only they that benefit from the continued anarchy, dissension and political disorder of Somalia)-- and using their operatives(Somali or not) from the vassal and tributary administration in Hargaysa, they were/are able to funnel weapons, funds and in the case of this dead fellow, foot soldiers to Al Shabab.

This assertion of mine is given a waking credence by the fact that the former mugger extraordinaire, Riyaale, was himself a secret service agent in the old NSS and was thus, very capable of overseeing such infernal machinations in Somalia, on behalf of the devilments of Addis Ababa.

All in all, it is unfortunate to learn that our Marfashlanders, who we always thought were nothing more than a bunch of funny talking druggies, could ever possess the gall and audacity to play the part of an intermediary between the Ethiopian government and Al Shabab. But sooner or later, it will eventually come back to bite them in the rear.

They went from Somaliland is behind al shabaab and now they insinuating that perhaps Ethiopia is behind Alshabaab and Melez is doing that to harm the pirates and their little fiefdom in Garowe.who is going to buy this nonsense you Bintiland boys spew on garowe online.I know you need to find a scapegoat for all the mess you guys are now in TFG failing you losing the PM seat, Attam a few km out outside your commercial town. Ethiopians invading Mudug and arresting your traditional elders. Well atleast you have some turkish doctors to heal your wounds :D