Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa behind Al Shabaab Godane, Afghani mere agents

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

quote:Originally posted by Mad_Mullah:

If Somalia is stable, SL hasn't got any excuse to get an own country..all they do is go 'look at us compared to Somalia! ' if Somalia was stable, they wouldn't have nothing.

Wheter somalia turns in to a paradise or not somaliland has nothing to do with the failed state
Saxib don't forget where you come from, a long line of beggars, if Somalia would become a good country it wouldn't be a failed state would it? You beg Ethiopia today like you begged the British yesterday. if Somalia would become stronger (or even Eritrea) you'd switch to the others as their asses won't clean themselves redface.gif

Duke where did i aplaud him i just said lot's of people are paranoid by him like you

You called a mere thug "Emir" showing him a great deal of deference. Considering your emotional remarks at hearing of the reported death of Colonel David Rose, we can exclude any “religious” support for the man. Its clear that your support stems from knowledge of the importance of Godane & Al Shabaab to the secessionist project.

The dead man Saciid Saalax Caynab, from the secessionist Traingle was fighting with the miltia's of Atam.

Liibahe, the man and what remains of your agents are now being housed in Burco,. Thats the focus now.

Saalax   

^^^ There is no proof they are in Erigavo let alone Burco. :D your just paranoid Sheikh atam could be in galckayo being housed by the local al shabab sympathizers for all we know.

Mad mullah i don't beg Ethiopia nor would i beg any other country somaliland is a self reliant country with rich resources The British are long gone stop living in the past their days are gone, the only beggers are those who can't agree on their own country the arrogance from some koonfurians allow Ethiopians to invade them and some allow Ugandes to invade them that's your fate and your president can't even protect him self. but is protected by Ugandan troops :D

^ lol epic fail, my dads family is from Garissa, which is better than any city in Somaliland..nice try though! Just because someone doesn't agree with your goverment doesn't make him a Koonfuri lol :D

No wonder Gaboose started to cry "We will work with Puntland" every other day, he knew that his boys [sNM agents] were decimated in Galgala and had to hide the secessionist tracks..

Nice try.. :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Duke where did i aplaud him i just said lot's of people are paranoid by him like you

You called a mere thug "Emir" showing him a great deal of deference. Considering your emotional remarks at hearing of the reported death of Colonel David Rose, we can exclude any “religious” support for the man. Its clear that your support stems from knowledge of the importance of Godane & Al Shabaab to the secessionist project.
The title emir is the title he carries for the organization he represents , the same way we call faroole the president of the pirate enclave :D

Originally posted by Mad_Mullah:

^ lol epic fail, my dads family is from Garissa, which is better than any city in Somaliland..nice try though! Just because someone doesn't agree with your goverment doesn't make him a Koonfuri lol
:D

Oke what ever kenyan :D

^^^Xaji dont worry, this link will be explored in the coming days and weeks. If the evidance is clear dont worry the boys who hunted down Caynab will be coming for you..

Originally posted by General Duke:

No wonder Gaboose started to cry
"We will work with Puntland"
every other day, he knew that his boys [sNM agents] were decimated in Galgala and had to hide the secessionist tracks..

Nice try..

And we all know how excited you got when you heard Dr gaboose mentioned puntland you went even as far claiming somaliland is going to Mogadisho :D Guess again

^^^Puntland never cared for him; it was he the "Minister of interior" who kept crying out loud. We found it amusing and you were just confused.

Now you can thank me for clearing up things for you..

Saalax   

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

No wonder Gaboose started to cry
"We will work with Puntland"
every other day, he knew that his boys [sNM agents] were decimated in Galgala and had to hide the secessionist tracks..

Nice try..

And we all know how excited you got when you heard Dr gaboose mentioned puntland you went even as far claiming somaliland is going to Mogadisho
Guess again
:D:D