Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Audio: Ted Dagne Interview on Payne's Press Release on Puntland and ONLF

The Zack   

Mr. Dagne said it all. Thanks for sharing!

Dagne said "One can't arrest people from the street and handle them to a foreign country, that is against any rule of law"

AYOUB   

^ Not much. Just business as usual. smile.gif Dagne's "interrogator" didn't give his name and claimed he didn't have a clan. smile.gif

The Zack   

He is not a reporter, he is a member of the "Puntland diaspora". The radio is based in Atlanta, GA but this dude is from MPLS. It is odd he said he had no clan LOL. It was funny how ted asked him his clan when the dude kept asking him some unprofessional questions.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Sophist:

Paragon, It would be nice if you opine your thoughts on both interviews.

Sophist

I second that. Xiin's view is neeeded as well smile.gif

The Zack   

The name of the Puntlander that interviewed Ted Dagne is Saciid Gashan. Saciid ma aha wariye madax banaan ee wuxuu ka mid yahay masuuliyiinta ururka qurbo jooga ee reer Puntland.

^And who said Wariye cannot be part of Quraba-joogta reer Puntland, and PDF is not a political forum but an organisation that aspires to help its people back home.

Mase waxaad kujirta dadka iscuncuna marka ay maqlaan anything to do with Puntland. Puntland Diaspora Forum is a good model and could be a great example for all the Somalis in the west, all Somalis should mobilise to help their respective regions and country in general.

And I agree with the reporter, all journalists should no state their clan, at least not publicly, bal Oradoo Yusuf Garaad waydii reerka uu yahay in a broadcast inteveiw and see if he answers that question.

The Zack   

^Adaa hadda is cuncunaya ma tiri. Your statement and my statement could both be true but you seem that you missed the whole point I was making.

Puntland Diaspora Forum is a good model and could be a great example for all the Somalis in the west

That is what these PDF should have been but they proved everybody who thought so wrong. They fully sided with Faroole and his admin and these so called PDF are allegedly trying hide Faroole's crimes.

P.s. Have you listened to the interview? If you did, did you understand it?

^Adeer, all I know is that the PDF are group of diaspora Somalis from the region of Puntland, gathered to help, develop and fundraise or support their respective region, now if that means to support Faroole who is the President of that state so be it.

All I know is that they are not a political party but men (civil soceity) with professional and blue collar jobs, their agenda or aim is for the well-being of their region. That is something good bro, and that particular journalist can be part or even the head of this forum, nothing is wrong with that.

No, I didn't listen to the audio but from your exchange with another member I gathered that the journalist was asked his Somali clan and avoided, which completely makes sense. No journalist should say I am reer hebel in a broadcast or televised programme, that breaches all ethics of journalism. Don't make fun of that for you are wrong.

The Zack   

From your first post I knew you had no idea of what I was referring to when I posted that "interrogator's" identity. We were talking about some very unprofessional questions that this Sacid Gaashaan dude asked Ted so I suggest you go ahead and listen to the interview before trying to defend or talk for anyone.