Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

FOR DEAR FRIEND :)

chubacka   

Ibs, out of sheer curiosity you have to tell us who these religous, HANDSOME, educated, family guy, and has a good job. SOL members are.

jst so we can give credit where its due. icon_razz.gif

MZanzi   

these are the guys ibti's talking about smile.gif A&t Ngonge, Xiinfaniin General Duke, Libaax sankataabte Sophist, Hunguri icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by BORN_BRANIAC:

ps. she is from HARGIESA but lives in the states....

What is the point of her being from Hargiesa? Why is Hargeysa is caps? Ilbax lee iga dheh... ;)

one option is to share what you already possess and love with your loving friend.

I know eh? What kind of a friend is she if she ain't willing to start at home? :D

On a serious note, I suggest you take Hayam's advice...Mexey tahay saaxiib saan loo soo bandhigaayo bisinkee?

chubacka   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

these are the guys ibti's talking about
smile.gif
A&t Ngonge, Xiinfaniin General Duke, Libaax sankataabte Sophist, Hunguri
icon_razz.gif

Thats more than 5. icon_razz.gif and why have you not included yourself in the list?!

MZanzi   

Thats more than 5.
icon_razz.gif
and why have you not included yourself in the list?!

I thought we were talking about the educated brothers aniga dabri jiif baan ahay marka boos iima banaana

A&t, Ngonge, Xiinfaniin General Duke, Libaax sankataabte Sophist, Hunguri are the most successful Somali guys in the world....

They can have any woman they want. they are handsome, have large deposits of monies and are very educated and are loving family men.

Baluug   

Originally posted by BORN_BRANIAC:

she is a beautiful girl mashallah, so im looking for a religous, HANDSOME, educated, family guy, and has a good job to support her:) oh and have a sense of humar
smile.gif
...so if think u qualifed PM me
smile.gif
thanks

Well, the word "HANDSOME" is in capital letters, so that must be the most important characteristic. I don't know if I'm religious or handsome, but it doesn't matter anyways cuz I'm not available. :D

chubacka   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

A&t, Ngonge, Xiinfaniin General Duke, Libaax sankataabte Sophist, Hunguri are the most successful Somali guys in the world....

They can have any woman they want. they are handsome, have large deposits of monies and are very educated and are loving family men.

Ma istidhi you are getting wierder and wierder.

I think its the effort of trying to maintain so many scripts. icon_razz.gif

I just had 5 vegetable sambuus. looool. I am a vegan.

Fufu, I am not bitter brov. I was being sarcastic. :D

chuky, bring forth your evidence. I am sick and tired of your preposterous allegations. uff

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

I thought we were talking about the educated brothers aniga dabri jiif baan ahay marka boos iima banaana

Waraa sow adigii lahaa Jaamacada Geed hoostii ayaan ka soo qalin jabiyey, gormaad darbi jiif noqotay?

Bal beenta intaa le'eg daya.... :D

Obviously this lady is looking for a real man so stand aside boys *pushes Marx and Fufu out of the way only to step forward her-erhem..I mean him self*

So...*Jerks a 1000 dollar bill from between his tight thobe covered (gotta ramadanatize it musten we?) butt cheeks* Wheres the lady in quesion?

*Secretly giggles at Adams picture*