Sign in to follow this  
Man Of Freedom

The Ideal of Somaliland Must be Eliminated for the Sake of Unity!!!!

The Ideal of Somaliland must be eliminated for the sake of broad shared peace and security. The nature of Somaliland's ambition generates conflict and abates the desperate efforts to ascertain common solution for our common problems. The Ideal of somaliland is obstacle to peace and prosperity.Unity will over power any Ideal that promotes division and hatred. Somalilanders should recognize their vicious ambition to remain renegade state would not serve their best interest.Somalilander should not force the rest of Somalia to repeat the dark chapter that we have in our history. The world has witnessed how the former government used military force in order to crush the seperatists that fought in that part of the country, at that time Burca become "sea of fire" while Hargaysa became "Smoke and Ashes". If the current trend continues serious implications will follow!color>

Gediid   

I request Landers to not respond to this thread and if you are so tempted to do so please refer to his signature and replace the woman part with any word of your choice and then reach a decision...... smile.gif:D

Geedi..

All Somalilanders have the righ to be concern and the right to maintain vigilence about the unfolding events in Somalia.Somalilanders should count their days of hope for future independence, because that dream is on the brink of vanishing

guraad   

Nah , i think this should be last option , first we should creat new government in somalia , and we call somaliland to re jion united somalia , if they refuse i thing we should act , we should save gaurd unity of SOMALIA ,SOMALIA MUST STAY UNITED , AND IF WAR WILL KEEP SOMALI UNITED LET IT BE WAR.

Qudhac, grown people should not believe the laymans lies. Brother you defeeated no real army let alone the third largest in Africa.

Somalia is coming back bro and there is nothing you can do about it, you either work with it or demonstrate outside the UK parliment :D

Nasir   

Ok now someone is claiming to be jesus by bringing dead one back from the grave. I think this is geting out of hand :D

Warmoog   

Originally posted by guraad:

SOMALIA MUST STAY UNITED , AND IF WAR WILL KEEP SOMALI UNITED LET IT BE WAR.

Please save your absurd remarks for the **** who'd benefit from them. :rolleyes:

It appears you've learned absolutely nothing from Somalia's history and that's unfortunate.

Salaama.

[ March 19, 2004, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

Gediid   

^^^Beri hore ayaa waxaa la yidhi Rag odayal ah baa u tagey gabadh xun oo jirkeeda ibisey.Odayashi baa ku yidhi adeer heblaayo sidan isu dhaan oo iska daa waxan aad ku jirtid......

Odayaashi oo hadalka wata intey soo eegtey bey tidhi hadalka ii boobsiyaa rag baa i sugayee.