Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

The terrorist finnaly captured

AYOUB   

Libaax stay in the topic for once in your life :D Who do you think is behind the killings in Somaliland?

AYOUB   

^^^ That narrows it down. I hope the money trail doesn't become a camel milk thread :eek: Been taking long distant calls have we :cool: ?

Gediid   

Ayoub

Gotta warn you saaxiib Libaax nin hawl yar maha.In addition to the nick of Libaax Sanka Taabte he also has another that he goes by of Dabin Ka boode(more like a Somali Whodini) ;););)

Gents, Libaax is trying to be impartial. Give him a break. :D But if you must scratch the itch to catch him, let me try... :D

Libaax you said in your first post....

You see many of them in this forum claiming to be true Somaliland patriots. Sad.

which are in group number 2.... lol so that means... the majority are in group number 2, although there can be others in group 1 and 3... you see... where i'm going with this ...your claim that the majority can be in either of the three is true, but what it really means when you break it down is...lol most are just tribe infested individuals.. :D:D:D:D:D

AYOUB   

LST what are talking bout this nomad is On Her Maj's Service.

Gediidow LST's file says he joined SOL Sept 01 and his membership is #9 ;)

Waryaahee, waar bal inankan Spadez bal ila eega, waar bal horta nin yar baad u egtahee u yara kaadi. hadaladaada ka fiirso. Is yara deji.

Even though I broke it down for you, If your head still tells you MANY = MOST, I beleive we have a real problem. Houston, we have a problem.

Saxib, this is not a blame game against you or anyone else in particular unless you feel utterly accused. This website has many folks who are hypocrites and tribalist. It is a fact and there is not an inch of doubt about it.

Odayaasha iyo aniga isu kaaya daa, makraa mid iyaga ka mida soo wakiilo, dabadeedna su'aalo i waydii. Oday weyn baan ahee kama bixi karo hadal bilaa macni ah iyo dood aan loo joogin :D

PS: May I also ask you kindly not to insult others saxib. I am asking in a brotherly way. I have seen you call MMA a "sick hearted" person and that is just not nice. Dont' get personal with other folks.

AYOUB, the FBI is run by her majesty.

Libaax, no need to testify. I just wanted it to be clear not to beat around the bush. Crystal clear I always say.

BTW, I don't insult people on this board. Its not my habbit, but if calling a spade a spade is tantamount to giving insults then I'm guilty as charged. I'm not shy when I'm wrong, infact I've given apologies where they were due. smile.gif

As for MMA- he's the one who wrote these lines

Waligeey ma arkin dad saas camal eh. Qabiilnimadii aa blind ka dhigtay
walaahi
waxba ma arkaan, ka ahayn in ee aaminaan wax walba ee dhahaan labada la dhalatay oo ilmo adeeradooda eh.

Kuwii ilaa shan jirkooda cuqdad iyo xaasidnimo loogu soo aqriye at their living rooms hadee rabaan in ee saas u dhintaan iyagee jirtaa.

He simply generalized enough people, not only insulting me directly, but a lot of people in the process. If having views like that is not sick I don't know what is. Infact I only said he has a sick heart, he on the other hand will swear to the ALMIGHTY if you look at the bold part that we are BLINDED BY QABIIL.

Call me a maverick or a young buck, but I know the rules of engagement. :D:D:D

if you look at the bold part that we are BLINDED BY QABIIL.

well arent you blinded by tribalism ?

or are you just a cool cat who has to defend the clan? :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Spadez:

As for MMA- he's the one who wrote these lines

quote:

Waligeey ma arkin dad saas camal eh. Qabiilnimadii aa blind ka dhigtay
walaahi
waxba ma arkaan, ka ahayn in ee aaminaan wax walba ee dhahaan labada la dhalatay oo ilmo adeeradooda eh.

Kuwii ilaa shan jirkooda cuqdad iyo xaasidnimo loogu soo aqriye at their living rooms hadee rabaan in ee saas u dhintaan iyagee jirtaa.

He simply generalized enough people, not only insulting me directly, but a lot of people in the process. If having views like that is not sick I don't know what is. Infact I only said he has a sick heart, he on the other hand will swear to the ALMIGHTY if you look at the bold part that we are BLINDED BY QABIIL.

Call me a maverick or a young buck, but I know the rules of engagement.
:D:D:DSpandez I know for a fact no one ever taught me or any other member of my family cugdad or xaasidnimo and if any sad git thinks I was, then they are the ones who were brought-up in an unfortunate way.

Libaax ST

Tribalism, high emotions, hypocrisy, insults and hate are just part of the daily rituals of many SOMALIWEYN supporters here. It doesn't really need a genius to figure that out.
:D

Its the complex from the other camp that i'm worried about and that needs a genius like you determine what sort of complex it is :D .

Ayoub, I thought Bari_Nomad was the only psychich who had the powers to see into our hearts, but you know even psychichs can get things wrong. Our dear friend MMA is so right on the mark about his accusations of entire people that he can swear on Allah. If that is not sick, and if we don't distance ourselves from that, if we even look like we are condoning it, and are more disgusted at how we characterize such an individual, then may the Almighty help us all.

Rokko   

Some of the dudes need to stop using this murder for spreading their hatred na'mean.

This is what i have to say abou the killing na'mean.

punish_thekillers.JPG

Libaax just as I thought, cat got your tongue. :D:D BTW, I already know the moderators are not impartial, it comes with the disclaimer when you join the site. Nevertheless, at least try not to be seen so nakedly being impartial. Its just sad. Even then, I wouldn't have brought it up, if you hadn't mentioned it. I'm not one to ask the admin or the moderators to take action. Its up to you if you want to or not since its its your job. As for me, its just not my style to complain.

Not yet confirmed, but if so is verily validated, then indeed we have a problem.

Shanta Qof ee loo heysto dilka Haweyneyda Kenyatiga aheyd oo ah dad u dhashay Somaliland

Hargeysa - Sida maalmahii danbe ay sheegayeen masuuliyiinta Soomaliland in dilkii loo geystay haweyney u shaqeyn jirtay hayadsamafal ee fa dhigedu yahay dalka Kenya in ay ka danbeyeen dad u dhashay Konfurta Soomaliya qas ahaana ka yimid magaalada Muqdisho yaa beenoowday kadib markii aan u guurgalnay si aan wax ugu ogaano dhacdadaan la doonaayo in lagu sii kala fogeeyo dadka walaalaha ah ee Somaliland iyo Konfurta Soomaliya .

Baaritaan kadib ayaa waxaan soo ogaanay in dilkaasi ka danbeyeen dad u dhashay Soomaliland kuwaas oo kasoo jeedo dhamaantood beesha ***** sida uu inoo xaqiiyiyey masuul katirsan kuwa loo xilsaaray in ay baaraan dilkaasi.

Sidoo kale markii aan la xariirnay masuulka iska lahaa Baaburka la sheegay in falka lagu geystay ayaa beeniyey in uu baaburkisa ay ka iibsadeen kuwa ka yimid koonfurta Soomaliya asagoona sheegay in laga been abuurtay warkasna aysan waxba ka jirin

Dadhayamaayo ayaa xoog ku galay xabsiga ay ku xirnayeen shanta qof ee looheystey dilka kuwasoo aminsanaa kuwa falka geystay in ay ka yimaadeen koonfurta Soomaliya ayaa ogaaday markii ay galeyn xabsiga in ay yihiin kuwa u dhashay Soomaliland .

Arinta been abuurka ku ah dad aan wax geysan ayaa looga golahaa in lagu soo jiito indhaha beesha caalamka oo baryahaan u taag la qaraxyo badan oo aan loo abayeelin.