Sign in to follow this  
Ahmed_Guree

Kenyan Helicopters downed in Lower Juba

Ms DD   

How is this helping your cause? Calling people names wont make a jot of difference to these poor suffering Somalis. Therefore it is fruitless unislamic job.

Awalba Soomali waa lagu yaqaaney the 'all talk and no action' method.

I will tell you what is more productive: Pray for them, give them practical help and do yourself a favour by following the Islamic teaching. It is truly unbecoming of us to talk this way regardless of the attrocities that are happening.

Ms DD   

Inshallah. Humans do err. May Allah forgive us for all our shortocmings. May Allah also help the somalis living in these awful conditions and give them the strength to fight against these invaders.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^ Wallow in the filth, chump. That's all one can do after getting wholly owned. I used the word mukhannath because it symbolises and sums up everything despicable about you and your position.

Sold out his faith for worldly gain: Guilty

Shameless naked tribal alleigance: Guilty

Championing the bombardment of civillian neighborhoods: Guilty

Political prostitution: Guilty

Condoning the rape of a 37 year old mother,

calling it a PR stunt: Guilty

I'm sorry. I'll take the word mukhannath back, as it's too good for you. Back to the dictionary to come up with a word more suited for your incredibly base character.

You obviously don't understand what mukhannat means. Let's take a closer look at the definition of it:

The scholar and hadith collector An-Nawawi wrote: 'A mukhannath is the one ("male") who carries in his movements, in his appearance and in his language the characteristics of a woman. There are two types; the first is the one in whom these characteristics are innate, he did not put them on by himself, and therein is no guilt, no blame and no shame, as long as he does not perform any (illicit) act or exploit it for money (prostitution etc.). The second type acts like a woman out of immoral purposes and he is the sinner and blameworthy'.

Having read this definition I can hardly see how my debating posts can be comprehended as womanly, but I guess you just wanted to be derogatory in order to show your a better muslim than I (how bold and pious). As for your claims about me selling out my faith and what not: not that it's true but in any case it's none of your business and nothing you should go be depressed about. So you mind your own salaat and I'll mind mine. But remember to wash your mouth (or fingers) thoroughly when making your wudu so you can cleanse yourself from all the derogatory words you produce on forums like this.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

But remember to wash your mouth (or fingers) thoroughly when making your wudu so you can cleanse yourself from all the derogatory words you produce on forums like this.

You should do the same so you get the blood clots of the kids and the elderly of Muqdisho from your mouth. As I write, their dead is being counted over the airwaves strewn on the streets while thier dying can not get to the hospitals who lack sufficient stuff anyway.

Kollay waad ku diirraneysaa warkaase, iska ogoow haddana.

X - Waxba farta ha iigu fiiqin wadaadow. Hadii aad dhiiga somaaliyeedna sidaas aad u qiimanaysid waxaa fiicnaanlahayd in tariikhdaada arimaha Somaaliya xaggeeda la ogaado iyo meesha aad joogtay iyo waxa aad samaynaysay markii gabdhada intaaso sano aabohood hortooda lagu kufsanayay, isbaaroyinka dadka maalinwalba dhicjiray. You talk big now only to support your own opinion and group but I'm sure history would tell that you didn't do shit for the benefit of Somalia and the Somali ppl in the last decade.

Kashafa   

Sold out his faith for worldly gain: Guilty

Shameless naked tribal alleigance: Guilty

Championing the bombardment of civillian neighborhoods: Guilty

Political prostitution: Guilty

Condoning the rape of a 37 year old mother,

calling it a PR stunt: Guilty

Track record again, chump. Which you're tryna nicely sidestep by pleading ad hominem attack. lol, didn't work before with others, certainly won't work now.

Btw, go to your nearest Masjid, and say half the crap you're spewing here, and I promise you, you'll get much more than foul language.

Traitor iyo doqon-ba calaf ma lahan

Edit: Ok, it all becomes crystal-clear now with your last post to Xoogsade: You're refighting the 91 civil war all over again in your mind. So you think A/Y is avenging you and wiping your tribal slate clean ? Madness, complete and utter madness. This is why we need to exterminate your kind(meaning all tribalists) before Somalia will ever have peace. Only one force can do that. Only one force did that. And that force is still fighting today. Watch and wait. "Qul muutuu bi ghaydikum" as the Qu'ranic ayah states.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

^^ Hmm I'm suspecting property/minister post loss here too. Threadka tacsida waa kan kale ee kaas soo gal wadaadow, waa lagu sabsabi doonayee
smile.gif

As long as you confine yourself to these kind of talk and never go near islam, all is fine. Islaam adigoo hadal haya yaanan ku arag.

lol I was 4 years old in -91 so I dont know shit about this hole clan thing you guys are talking about. Xoogsade, the hospitals have been lacking staff all these years, there has been no regularly working ambulance cars as well as almost any other necessary infrastructure needed in a society, something that the government now can bring back but which you and your associates so vehemently want to fight back (in order to win back your "lost land"=property). Sure if you wanna keep Mogadishu like the garbage dump it's been for the last decade I fully understand you but don't tell me your backing up those lunatic ideas with the holy Quran or Islam cause your lost old man, your lost!

Paragon   

4 years old is an impressionale age, especially at a time when everything that was happening, was down to clannism. So, the chances are that as you grew older, a great deal of indoctrination has been conducted on you. Hence your inability to differentiate between what it means to be a clannist and what is not. Due to an early age indoctrination, could it not be that clannism has become an unrecognizable second nature of yours? ;)

RedSea   

Every where you look at it, it's pretty darn messy situation for you my friend...yes I am talking to you.

Paragon   

How can you be so sure? If you were to be sure, you need a regression whereby your current viewpoint of the world is deconstructed, and you are transfered back to the time when you were 4 years old in order to reconstruct your mindset. Only then could you be sure that what I said about you isn't the case smile.gif . If reconstruction is successfully achieved and you are asked the same question, to which you give the same answer, then, you could say you are sure.

But till then, you are, my friend, a subject to be suspected of indoctrination.