Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

The 'State House'

ximin-iyo-xeeb-state-house.jpg

The 'presidential' seat of Ximan and Xeeb state. [No, don't you what the @#$%& me. I don't have the vaguest idea, either.]

At least calankii qurxoonaa la babinaayaa.

aargada-laga-soo-galo-cadaado1.jpeg

The 'capital' town of Ximan and Xeeb ismaamul.

Jidkaas Shiineeska dhisay aad loogu baxsaday runtii. It still looks intact.

Cowke   

Not bad. Love the road. At least madfac iyo hoobiye kuma turayan vital infrastructure.

As for the presidential palace in ximan and xeeb no comment

Marki ay xafad laga dhigayo mamul what do you expect? Dont expect much.

Usualy when the Baraxley boys start doing this in galkayo

4847890625_1b32ff013a.jpg

We usually Respond with This

Gal-Punt-7.JPG

Cowke   

Even Bosaso Govenor House looks better and Its just Govenor House

30202_123011231072400_100000905704365_10

30202_123008277739362_100000905704365_10

30202_123008274406029_100000905704365_10

GOD KNOWS WHERE GALKAYO STATE HOUSE IS BECAUSE THE HAVE ONE SIMILAR AS BOSASO BECAUSE ALL THIS WAS BUILT UNDER YUSUF TERM I THINK. He Did it for Galkayo-Bosaso-Garowe

Cowke   

Those galgudud guys dont have deked nor an airport whats the point of having a mamul? at least do what the gedo guys and put your muscle into a city that does have a port. The gedo guys know its pointless forming a govt for gedo without a sufficient airport and port thats why they putting all their stregth in securing kismayo and now their building brand new airport for garbaharrey. A rising clan indeed and their doing it the smart way.

I predict that gedo guys are going to finish the garbaharay airport. Secure the Kismayo Port declare jubbaland.

Start building all xarumo dawladeed like parliament/wasarad buildings/madaxtoyo and invite all the hayado to base themselves in garbaharray.

They will take the similar puntland step of having garowe as capital and bosaso as the financial capital. Where-as in jubbaland it will most likely be garbaharray as capital and kismayo as financial capital. Its better that way because you can guarantee the security of ngo's and donors when you have them in a 1 clan city rather than a multi clan city.

I believe they will then just progress their state. Plus they have an agricultural sector to look forward to and also fishery sector not to mention trading at the port it will probably remind me of the bosaso success story in the near future. Their only problem will be securing the border from rra/usc threats. But they seen how successful puntland was in securing galkayo from usc threats and were progressing quite well even though we have unstable neighbour.

The best bet for the galgudud guys is to put emphasis into hamar rather then worrying about galgudud or southern mudug.

Cowke   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

looooooooooooooooooool@ximan & Xeeb ,,,,
:D

You will find this even more funnier.

You should listen closely at 3:30 mark smile.gif

Som@li   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

ximin-iyo-xeeb-state-house.jpg

The 'presidential' seat of Ximan and Xeeb state. [No, don't you what the @#$%& me. I don't have the vaguest idea, either.]

aargada-laga-soo-galo-cadaado1.jpeg

The 'capital' town of Ximan and Xeeb ismaamul.

Jidkaas Shiineeska dhisay aad loogu baxsaday runtii. It still looks intact.

Beautiful.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

:D:D. Calankeena ma ogola in Somaliya la jar jaro. Waa total opposite. It's like a desecration. Tuulada Cadaado hada ma dowlad calan leh miyaa?

Originally posted by Nassir:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

:D:D

. Calankeena ma ogola in Somaliya la jar jaro. Waa total opposite. It's like a
desecration
. Tuulada Cadaado hada ma dowlad calan leh miyaa?
Calanka Somalia symbolizes and therefore allows only 5 diffrent Somalia's, not more.

I blame all of this on Somaliland, Puntland and O-gadenia.

Somaliland has started with this, make your own goverment toolbox.

Puntland started with nonsense of creating a state based on tribe.

And O-gadenia started with dancing and singing dhaanto for your own tribe and maamul.

Thank you.

Its a most welcome development and one which people should support. Cadaado and the admin there should be commended for trying. Well done and nice pics.

Jacpher   

Indeed yaa Nassir. You can't use the blue flag to break down the country into tiny pieces. Shows the distance desperate people for power and fame. What an odd name for administration. The root word for ximan - must be xin, as in wax la ximiyo?

Maamul of qabiil, by qabiil for qabiil doesn't benefit anyone including the qabiil itself.